PDA

View Full Version : Which video game, movie, book, etc. character would you want with you in a z-world.

Creem_Filling
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:14 AM
I would take Gordon Freeman with me. He has some experience with with killing zombies, and with a crowbar no less. He is from the Half-Life videogame series if you were deprived.

smalls kenobi
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:25 AM
Galen Marek A.K.A. Starkiller(SW:TFU), he'd just kick ass all around.
and a T-1000(Terminator 2) he can form lots of stabbing weapons ;)

Don Man
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:32 AM
id take nathan drake he is a good shot and a funny guy or nathan from misfits becasue he is invincible (spoilers)

Ra1th
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:08 PM
Nathan drake's got nothing on the Master chief. Actually no, everyone who hangs out wiht the chief ends up dead.

Luna Guardian
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:14 PM
Raistlin Majere. He's smart and powerful with few emotional restraints. Of course he might kill me just because, but in a zombie apocalypse, I'd take my chances

Wicked Sid
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:19 PM
Just because I've been playing some Dynasty Warriors lately, I'd say Lu Bu with his Halberd and Giant-ass horse.

itsallgoodie
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:23 PM
this is easy. Albus Dumbledore. Stupid question.
If he is unavailable being dead, then i would take hermione. but really just the actress playing her. Emma lets kill Inferi together!

*edit (that was sarcasm btw. not a dumb question, just an easy answer.)

Luna Guardian
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:24 PM
Why? He died

*tag edited in

Ra1th
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:29 PM
this is easy. Albus Dumbledore. Stupid question.
If he is unavailable being dead, then i would take hermione. but really just the actress playing her. Emma lets kill Inferi together!

*edit (that was sarcasm btw. not a dumb question, just an easy answer.)

If hermione looks anything like emma watson, I'll take her over dumbledore any day

Luna Guardian
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:34 PM
Seriously, what is with you guys and Emma Watson? She looks like she's 14!

itsallgoodie
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:36 PM

you are right, if by right i mean you are wrong. cuz you are wrong. she is just really good looking, and a magic wiz. Win Win.

mascaria
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:43 PM
Harry Dresden

Ra1th
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:43 PM
Harry Dresden

OHMYGOD! I love you so much right now! The dresden files is my favorite series ever!!! DRESDEN FTW!

mascaria
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:48 PM
Wouldn't he be fantastic? He (usually) manages to save his friends and all the magic mojo? It'd be super dope.

cupcakezombie
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:49 PM
Mat Cauthon from Wheel of Time - with his luck in battle we would never lose! Plus he is funny and made of awesome

mascaria
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:50 PM
YES also he'd be amazingly fun to hang out with. As long as we can leave Rand and the ladies behind.

cupcakezombie
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:52 PM
YES also he'd be amazingly fun to hang out with. As long as we can leave Rand and the ladies behind.

Yeah, balefire totally wouldn't be worth all the dramas

smalls kenobi
Jun 1st, 2011, 05:21 PM
Rocket from Sucker Punch! YES PLEASE :D

http://i51.tinypic.com/wqopcx.jpg

Creem_Filling
Jun 1st, 2011, 05:25 PM

I would be a gentleman treat Emma Watson like a proper lady! All night long....

Hellbringer
Jun 1st, 2011, 05:29 PM
No one has said it so I will...

Ashley Williams.

AdrianHD
Jun 1st, 2011, 05:30 PM
Emma Stone > Emma Watson

smalls kenobi
Jun 1st, 2011, 05:34 PM
emma stone > emma watson

*approved*

itsallgoodie
Jun 1st, 2011, 05:45 PM
close call but no. the choice is elementary my dear WATSON!

Britt
Jun 1st, 2011, 05:47 PM
Alistair from Dragon Age: Origins all the way. Sure, he doesn't even know what a firearm is seeing as he lives in medieval times, but he's deadly with swords.

Of course this means I'll probably die within a few days. But I'll die a happy woman.

Creem_Filling
Jun 1st, 2011, 06:06 PM
Alistair from Dragon Age: Origins all the way. Sure, he doesn't even know what a firearm is seeing as he lives in medieval times, but he's deadly with swords.

Of course this means I'll probably die within a few days. But I'll die a happy woman.

I'm actually writing a story about a medieval zombie apocolypse and my characters campaigns with a sword are quite successful. So it may not be so bad, you know, if real life is anything like my mind.

Luna Guardian
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:32 PM
I would be a gentleman treat Emma Watson like a proper lady! All night long....

With the automatic linking to Lady, this message gets a whole new level of creepiness!

Osiris
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:35 PM
Tough question. In for later.

Ra1th
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:54 PM
Emma Stone > Emma Watson

No way in hell Emma Watson over Stone anyday

mascaria
Jun 2nd, 2011, 02:33 AM
No way in hell Emma Watson over Stone anyday

I'm with him.

shric debar