PDA

View Full Version : Which 3 forum members would you want with you in the zombie apocalypse?

kafu288
Jun 1st, 2011, 08:30 AM
So this came up in the chatbox - which three members of the forum (excluding W.A cast members and Kc) would you want with you in the zombie apocalypse?

Could be any reason - you think this person is funny, they can shoot, they are a nurse, they seem to be smart, they would be a slow runner so the zombies will attack them letting you get away - any reason you want really. This is just a bit of fun and yet another chatbox discussion turned into a thread. I'd love it if you would explain why, but you don't have to.

I'll be back with mine later I need some more time to think about.

timberwoof
Jun 1st, 2011, 09:06 AM
Anybody with prior military or law enforcement. Don't know to many people on here since I haven't been to active, so I'll just say anybody who knows the world is not perfect and won't hesitate to pull the trigger if the time come.

kafu288
Jun 1st, 2011, 09:08 AM
should hang out in the chatbox sometime its a lot of fun

Creem_Filling
Jun 1st, 2011, 09:12 AM
Osiris, because he's my bro.
Mascaria, because she lives near me.
And Nikvoodoo I guess.

You guys are choosing for survival? I was just choosing the people that I like the most...

Rock Daddy
Jun 1st, 2011, 09:27 AM
Hmmm... Well, I'd like to have a tower full of allies, but for the 3...
I will go
1) HaveCrowBarWillTravel - He's military and can probably crush a zombie skull with his bare hand.
2) Yarri - She's a nurse, and a mother. Medical training is a BIG help. She's a good mediator too.
3) Tie- Nikvoodoo or Boomstick. Good conversations/humor. But Nik lives closer to me, and I could use his zombie logic to outsmart the man in the Pinstripe Suit.

This list of course, may change as I get to know ya better!
Peace!

PS. And oh yeah - Sorry Greg. I can't include the "G-Mill" in this group if you've already jumped out of your window with your dog.

nikvoodoo
Jun 1st, 2011, 10:20 AM
And Nikvoodoo I guess.

You guys are choosing for survival? I was just choosing the people that I like the most...

You just "guess" me? Man you better pick someone else now because I'mma trip your ass and leave you for dead :p

Rock Daddy knows what's up.

Leedo2502
Jun 1st, 2011, 10:38 AM
HaveCrowBarWillTravel... Huge guns and Military (even though it's USAF ;) )
J0be............................. Stand up guy and we might need someone to code for us
Ra1th........................... Amusment factor!! LOL

Creem_Filling
Jun 1st, 2011, 10:42 AM
You just "guess" me? Man you better pick someone else now because I'mma trip your ass and leave you for dead :p

Rock Daddy knows what's up.

Lol. They way it was said in my mind didn't come off like that. It was more like there are a lot of people from these forums I like and if I had to choose three it would be you three, but I would like to bring others too. But I would definately choose you.

nikvoodoo
Jun 1st, 2011, 10:44 AM
Lol. They way it was said in my mind didn't come off like that. It was more like there are a lot of people from these forums I like and if I had to choose three it would be you three, but I would like to bring others too. But I would definately choose you.

Ok so I take it back. I won't trip you and leave you for dead anymore.

Meeks
Jun 1st, 2011, 10:56 AM
1. Burt
2. Shirley
3. Burt holding Shirley

Nuff said :P

lkiam
Jun 1st, 2011, 10:56 AM
Me, Myself and I.

TCM Revolver
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:10 AM
Alright I'll bite...

Lady Yarri - She has medical knowledge and could fix me up if something were to happen.
My Man Crowbar - Got the military training, access to weapons with a little bit of saul thrown in too.
ra1th - Pretty sure I can outrun him.

And I just discoverd a stow-away!!!
Nikvoodoo - He has an analytical way of looking at things and can see details that others may have missed.

TCM Revolver
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:11 AM
Me, Myself and I.

lol your boned :p

j0be
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:21 AM
It's funny to me that we know very little of the merit to the forum members selection quality.

That said, I would take:
Drew227598. Reasons? Only been around for a little bit, but stands up for what he believes, and is someone who thinks about every possible angle of a problem. Also...
http://i.imgur.com/YZj5v.jpg
HaveCrowbarWillTravel. Reasons? A fire first, ask later kind of guy. You will need this in a zombie uprising. He and Drew would be Yin and Yang. He can, however, change his mind when presented with better evidence. Side note: he lives within a half a days drive from me, so that helps too. Also...
http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=684&d=1306431031
[REDACTED]. Reasons? Females might become short demand, and although I might sound chauvinistic, if we get out of it we will need someone at least one of us can procreate with. Also, [REDACTED] has a fiery personality that shows she wouldn't back down from a fight until every last one of them suckers are dead. [MORE REDACTED CONTENT]

(I thought redacting the female of the group might avoid some awkward moments in the forum)

Th3_T3ch
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:27 AM
The obvious Nikvoodoo and Ra1th. Not because I think they would survive longest, but that they would get into a huge argument allowing me to run away while they get eaten, but then they would debate who would get eaten first, so the zombie would lose interest in them and come after me... didn't think that one through.

nikvoodoo
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:35 AM
The obvious Nikvoodoo and Ra1th. Not because I think they would survive longest, but that they would get into a huge argument allowing me to run away while they get eaten, but then they would debate who would get eaten first, so the zombie would lose interest in them and come after me... didn't think that one through.

damn straight, Skippy.

Besides, ra1th and I get along just fine outside of 5-10.....or...20.....issues related to the show. But we get along fine otherwise.

Ra1th
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:38 AM
Alright I'll bite...

Lady Yarri - She has medical knowledge and could fix me up if something were to happen.
My Man Crowbar - Got the military training, access to weapons with a little bit of saul thrown in too.
ra1th - Pretty sure I can outrun him.

And I just discoverd a stow-away!!!
Nikvoodoo - He has an analytical way of looking at things and can see details that others may have missed.

Wanna race? I'm pretty quick :p

Grognaurd
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:42 AM
I will take KC and Shane. They can write us a happy ending and get us out of that mess.

mem
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:42 AM
Boomstick, Rock and Leedo. We all get along and could at least pass the time discussing off the wall terrible things that would annoy most others.
Also add mikey to that list even though that is 4 people. During an apocalypse the rule of 3 can be broken as long as you dont tell anyone that you were the one that broke it.

itsallgoodie
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:46 AM
In a fun apocalypse:
Raith, ObamaCat, Grayson Stone. BroForce L4D sesh IRL!

Realistically:
Jobe, we could make nerd jokes and he has a way of looking at stuff to find loopholes, after all thats half of programing.
Yarri, shows compassion for others and is medically trained, easy pick.
its between Raith and OC, I chose you raith. OC, Fuck Canada.

j0be
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:50 AM
Jobe, we could make nerd jokes and he has a way of looking at stuff to find loopholes, after all thats half of programing.

You're damn right. I would be looking for something I could use to isolate zombies from day one. Oh, they give off between 54-60 body temperature? Boom. Configure heat vision goggles to isolate a specific spectrum, and now I'm shooting at zombies through walls.

Ra1th
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:53 AM
I definitely want Anghil, he knows all about camping and survival and wilderness stuff. Like eating banana slugs to survive...

oh and goodie and OC cause that would be fun

BRO FORCE UNITE

Ra1th
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:57 AM
In a fun apocalypse:
Raith, ObamaCat, Grayson Stone. BroForce L4D sesh IRL!

Realistically:
Yarri, shows compassion for others and is medically trained, easy pick.

Sucks OC, you shouldn't have made fun of Vermont so much hahahaha

lkiam
Jun 1st, 2011, 12:15 PM
lol your boned :p

Yep. I'm accepting my fate. I don't want to risk the lifes of anyone who come with me.

Luna Guardian
Jun 1st, 2011, 12:33 PM
Hmm, tough...

JC - Because he wrote the zombie apocalypse, so he knows what we'd be facing
HaveCrowbarWillTravel - Not only does he have a crowbar, but he's willing to travel. Also, he's military, so that's always handy

The last spot is difficult. Nik is a smart person, but I think our group would have enough brains already. On the bright side, I could outrun him, I think. Ra1th is also smart and amusing, but I don't know that much more about him. He does show a lot of common sense in liking Angel though, so that earns him points. Yarri is a strong option, because of her medical training that could prove invaluable.

Guess it comes down to whomever manages to get to the group first :p

EDIT: Satan of course is another potential third member! He's cool and (at least looks like he can) kick ass

Mikeyd2tall
Jun 1st, 2011, 12:36 PM
Boomstick, Rock and Leedo. We all get along and could at least pass the time discussing off the wall terrible things that would annoy most others.
Also add mikey to that list even though that is 4 people. During an apocalypse the rule of 3 can be broken as long as you dont tell anyone that you were the one that broke it.

aww im touched XD and id have leedo for military, mem for comedic reasons, and satan for his attitude. nobody would dare cross satan when he is pissed.

nikvoodoo
Jun 1st, 2011, 12:56 PM
Remember the qualifications guys: no one in the cast is allowed. You can't pick kc, or shane via kafu's rules of the thread. Grayson is allowed because there was no mention of the crew.

Luna Guardian
Jun 1st, 2011, 12:58 PM
Ah, I must've missed that, my apologies then.

So, umm...I guess Nik takes KC's spot which means the last spot goes to Yarri

nikvoodoo
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:01 PM
Ah, I must've missed that, my apologies then.

So, umm...I guess Nik takes KC's spot which means the last spot goes to Yarri

Sweet....i made a team on a technicality. I approve this message. Don't worry luna you aren't the only one who missed it.

j0be
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:12 PM
@Luna Guardian. Don't sell yourself short. You wrote JC in your original bid. Jesus Christ would surely be an awesome companion, what with the healing and all.

Luna Guardian
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:16 PM
Don't sell yourself short. You wrote JC in your original bid. Jesus Christ would surely be an awesome companion, what with the healing and all.
You, sir, just brought for a snorting ROFLMAO :D. You win the internet!

cupcakezombie
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:44 PM
I am going all girl ZA:
yarri - medical knowledge and caring nature
mascaria - I heard her in the admin/mod cahpter 1 re-enactment, she will totally be our Riley.
Chelsea C - general awesomeness.
And I know survival stuff
This seems to be the right mix that stuff will get done without mucking about.

mascaria
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:47 PM
And Nikvoodoo I guess.

Dawwww <3

Remember the qualifications guys: no one in the cast is allowed. You can't pick kc, or shane via kafu's rules of the thread. Grayson is allowed because there was no mention of the crew.

Grayson as an intern would be good for getting coffee...

I am going all girl ZA:
mascaria - I heard her in the admin/mod cahpter 1 re-enactment, she will totally be our Riley.

I approve of this group. I would also sneak on Britt though.

Osiris
Jun 1st, 2011, 06:12 PM
I am going all girl ZA:

You're all going to die.

On that note.

Raith: because he's funny and would keep me up beat while the world dies around us.
Creemy: someone has to keep his silly blue cat loving ass alive
Chelsea C: I'll need someone to write books once the dust settles... at least Potter fiction.

Mild offence probably, but most of you would get me killed. In fact, all of you would... but I know I can keep at least two of you alive. Sorry creemo... I mean I'll do what I can...

ObamaCat
Jun 1st, 2011, 06:28 PM
Well I was going to say Goodie, and Ra1th but....

Sucks OC, you shouldn't have made fun of Vermont so much hahahaha

</3

Then my bro Osiris ditches me....

Raith: because he's funny and would keep me up beat while the world dies around us.
Chelsea C: I'll need someone to write books once the dust settles... at least Potter fiction.

</3

I'll go alone then....

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff361/ObamaCatz/1703368-forever_alone_face_super.png

itsallgoodie
Jun 1st, 2011, 06:32 PM
</3

I'll go alone then....

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff361/ObamaCatz/1703368-forever_alone_face_super.png

sounds aboot right.

bequita
Jun 1st, 2011, 06:33 PM
Nik, Crowbar, and mascaria.

ObamaCat
Jun 1st, 2011, 06:35 PM
sounds aboot right.

Ha that's funny. You said "aboot". Cause we say that in Canada. Tee hee.

</3

yarri
Jun 1st, 2011, 06:40 PM
Hmmm... Well, I'd like to have a tower full of allies, but for the 3...
I will go
1) HaveCrowBarWillTravel - He's military and can probably crush a zombie skull with his bare hand.
2) Yarri - She's a nurse, and a mother. Medical training is a BIG help. She's a good mediator too.
3) Tie- Nikvoodoo or Boomstick. Good conversations/humor. But Nik lives closer to me, and I could use his zombie logic to outsmart the man in the Pinstripe Suit.

This list of course, may change as I get to know ya better!
Peace!

PS. And oh yeah - Sorry Greg. I can't include the "G-Mill" in this group if you've already jumped out of your window with your dog.

RD if it helps :D I'm military as well and promise to shoot any zombie without hesitation.

MrScott101
Jun 1st, 2011, 06:47 PM
I'd go with:
1:J0be
2:Yarri
3: is tougher it would be either revolver or crowbar

yarri
Jun 1st, 2011, 06:47 PM
Crowbar cause he can shoot better then I can and if I am doing medical stuff I can't shoot zombies too
Revolver cause well he is Rev and nuff said

j0be cause he knows all things technical

I don't thing three is enough I could have picked a few others.

TCM Revolver
Jun 1st, 2011, 07:18 PM
Well I was going to say Goodie, and Ra1th but....

</3

Then my bro Osiris ditches me....

</3

I'll go alone then....

Eff the haters, I will go with you OC.

Ra1th
Jun 1st, 2011, 08:14 PM
You're damn right. I would be looking for something I could use to isolate zombies from day one. Oh, they give off between 54-60 body temperature? Boom. Configure heat vision goggles to isolate a specific spectrum, and now I'm shooting at zombies through walls.

screw bro force, I want to be on j0be's team, oh and i still want grayson

ObamaCat
Jun 1st, 2011, 08:26 PM
Eff the haters, I will go with you OC.

At least someone likes me! I'll roll out with you Rev :)

COsurvivor
Jun 1st, 2011, 09:06 PM
Creem Filling - Zombies love creamy fillings... YUM YUM NUM NUM (yes, you are bait!)
Ra!th - he has a brain and knows how to use it (or so I am told)
Britt - well we need to repopulate the planet, right?

Creem_Filling
Jun 1st, 2011, 09:13 PM
Creem Filling - Zombies love creamy fillings... YUM YUM NUM NUM (yes, you are bait!)

You know what? I don't care! I'll be the best bait you've ever seen! And I'm sure Britt will appreciate being a sex companion, her and I really have top notch positions in your team.

kafu288
Jun 1st, 2011, 09:26 PM
Yarri - someone's going to get shot or hurt or something, surely you know some useful stuff to help
Ctatyk Frost - dude's cool to talk to and if we're going to be stuck somewhere I want someone to talk to.
Chelsea C. - Cool to talk to, should be able to come up with some good stories and shit to keep us entertained while we try to fight off zombie Jesus and Zombie Ra1th. Also, apparently she can shoot

Chelsea C.
Jun 1st, 2011, 10:34 PM
You're all going to die.

On that note.

Mild offence probably, but most of you would get me killed. In fact, all of you would... but I know I can keep at least two of you alive. Sorry creemo... I mean I'll do what I can...

Potter fiction! Bahahaha! I love it! Seems that any group I'm in, I'm picked for storytelling :/ I can shoot, ya know? I can shoot!

Osiris
Jun 1st, 2011, 10:37 PM
Potter fiction! Bahahaha! I love it! Seems that any group I'm in, I'm picked for storytelling :/ I can shoot, ya know? I can shoot!

I almost started singing Bon Jovi when I read this.

Chelsea C.
Jun 1st, 2011, 10:41 PM
I almost started singing Bon Jovi when I read this.

Noooo! He's not in the group! *wrinkles nose in disgusts*

Osiris
Jun 1st, 2011, 10:41 PM
Noooo! He's not in the group! *wrinkles nose in disgusts*

Can we rescue Emily Haines? I really don't want to be the musical entertainment.

Luna Guardian
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:24 PM
A thought shared by the rest of the group, I'm sure :P

mascaria
Jun 2nd, 2011, 02:34 AM

Gross

timberwoof
Jun 2nd, 2011, 03:42 AM
Gross

What's so gross, Britt is cute.

mascaria
Jun 2nd, 2011, 03:52 AM
Objectification much?

Osiris
Jun 2nd, 2011, 06:12 AM
Objectification much?

Vilification much?

Not to be crass, but an argument for genetics could be made here. Why repopulate with someone other than a beautiful woman? Makes no sense.

Pikepaw
Jun 2nd, 2011, 06:41 AM
They Call Me Revolver: My first fan/friend request
ComradeNarf: I found his voice entertaining on WND
Britt: We would have a lot of laughs and she would give me stuff from Costco if that works for her

They may shelter with me when I become a local Warlord. However part of my zombie team does include out of shape people whom I can leave behind to distract the zombies....I don't know if anyone here is annoying enough for me to consider leaving behind though

MrScott101
Jun 2nd, 2011, 08:42 AM
I understand that it may pertain to survival but please becareful of what you say, some of this is on that fine line of sexual harrassment and if so requested by any user of the forum that the subject matter pertains too, your post can and will be removedl of the offensive text. Also keep in mind that the point of this forum is primarily about the two podcasts WA and WND.

I am only throwing a warning out there that objectification, harrassment, and offensive posts can be moderated and warnings given out. Just think before you post and put yourself in the other person's shoes, would you want someone to talk to you like that in person?

Thanks and please continue.