PDA

View Full Version : If your life were made into a movie

Hellbringer
Jun 1st, 2011, 06:52 AM
Ok, here's one of those campfire talks, deployment discussions, party conversation, what-have-you pieces for all of you:

If your life was adapted to the Big Screen, in what genre would your life be placed and which actor/actress would portray you?

j0be
Jun 1st, 2011, 07:15 AM
It has been, I just won't tell you which!</sarcasm>

I think my life would be portrayed in a suspense thriller (seriously), and the part that would most likely be on screen would be me as a baby, so... I don't know on the actor. If you want to know more about that story go check out the AMA I did on reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/fi49z/my_father_was_murdered_and_conspiracies/).

kafu288
Jun 1st, 2011, 07:26 AM
It'd be an action comedy that had nothing to do with my life except just random jokes that I have made over my life inserted at points where it didn't make any sense but would be funnier because of it, and of cause I'd be played by Justin Long.

Tandem25
Jun 1st, 2011, 10:58 AM
Black Comedy for sure. Can't really think of the actors.

Grognaurd
Jun 1st, 2011, 10:59 AM
If my life was a movie, I would walk out on it...

nikvoodoo
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:02 AM
Most likely a farce, but that's because I do my best to make jokes about everything I see.

And I've been told on multiple occasions by people that I remind them of Oliver Platt and Vincent D'Onofrio.....So I'm just going to hope Oliver Platt is available because Vince is kinda weird....in a kind of like....intelligently creepy way....

....and I don't care how well that fits my personality.

Creem_Filling
Jun 1st, 2011, 11:03 AM
If it were to portray my mind it would be seriously trippy. Scifi most likely. My mind is quite the imaginative place. And I think Will Smith would have to play me because he is my favourite actor. And I'm sure a mentally retarded blind person could mistake me for black, so it'll be fine.

mascaria
Jun 1st, 2011, 01:35 PM
Mine would be a coming of age indie film, like The Breakfast Club meets Singles meets Heathers meets Clerks.

Osiris
Jun 1st, 2011, 06:24 PM
It would be a horror film and I'd probably get screwed on the casting and end up being played by Vince Vaughn or that goofy kid from Scream. Sigh.

cycogod
Jun 2nd, 2011, 05:14 PM
Micheal Moore documentary : " Up On these Nuts " played by Matt Dillon or Tom Cruise .

Ctatyk Frost
Jun 2nd, 2011, 08:50 PM
Not sure what genre it would be, but it would be freakin' boring as all hell!!! Hmmm....who is the latest "fat kid" actor?????

Kaitlyn
Jun 2nd, 2011, 09:18 PM
Okay, this took me a while but...id you mixed Shaun of the Dead with a life time movie, that would be my life. I just needed to add zombies. OH and I think Ellen Page would play me because if you squint then we look exactly the same :)

Osiris
Jun 2nd, 2011, 09:19 PM
Okay, this took me a while but...id you mixed Shaun of the Dead with a life time movie, that would be my life. I just needed to add zombies. OH and I think Ellen Page would play me because if you squint then we look exactly the same :)

Lol.

Kaitlyn
Jun 2nd, 2011, 09:23 PM
the only one i can think of is Jonah Hill. he's the guy from superbad for everyone who doesn't know

EDIT: this WAS supposed to be a reply to @Ctatyk Frost buuuttt somehow that didnt happen.

kafu288
Jun 2nd, 2011, 09:29 PM
Not sure what genre it would be, but it would be freakin' boring as all hell!!! Hmmm....who is the latest "fat kid" actor?????

I think Seth Rogen would be a better fit than a fat kid actor

mascaria
Jun 3rd, 2011, 12:11 AM
the only one i can think of is Jonah Hill. he's the guy from superbad for everyone who doesn't know

EDIT: this WAS supposed to be a reply to @Ctatyk Frost buuuttt somehow that didnt happen.

If you use the Reply with Quote button it'll quote the person you're replying to's text. :)

Ctatyk Frost
Jun 3rd, 2011, 09:45 AM
Well, it's too bad that this guy is older than me, but I used to be told that I look very much like John Goodman from the years when he was on Roseanne.
Seth Rogan might be able to be a big enough smart ass to play me.
Don't know about Jonah Hill....his voice sounds a bit whiney.

Osiris
Jun 3rd, 2011, 05:20 PM
Well, it's too bad that this guy is older than me, but I used to be told that I look very much like John Goodman from the years when he was on Roseanne.
Seth Rogan might be able to be a big enough smart ass to play me.
Don't know about Jonah Hill....his voice sounds a bit whiney.

Lol. It does.