PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: We're Alive - Behind the Scenes Commentary

Hellbringer
May 26th, 2011, 05:38 AM
I've been thinking about this for a couple of days now and figured it can't hurt to ask, so here goes...

Would it be possible for KC and Shane to do a co-creators' commentary at the end of a season, or have the cast and crew do a wrap-up commentary?

Or maybe have a video documentary that is behind the scenes that goes up after a season is done.

I was a sucker for director's commentaries, the cast and crew commentaries, and behind the scenes documentaries while I was deployed; these helped a lot when you have a limited number of movies with you on a small base. ( I learned more about Jackass the Movie, Undercover Brother, and She's the Man than most people would. Ok, bad examples, but the documentaries for Star Wars were great and the Kevin Smith movies always have excellent commentaries, so you can go with those examples as well)

Just curious if the production staff was interested in something like this. If this ended up as a bonus feature on the season disc sets, I'd be waiting eagerly in line (a virtual one since it would be on the internet) to get a copy.:cool:

j0be
May 26th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Would it be possible for KC and Shane to do a co-creators' commentary at the end of a season, or have the cast and crew do a wrap-up commentary?
Or maybe have a video documentary that is behind the scenes that goes up after a season is done.

I really like this idea as well. Kind of like Kc's blog post about his dog helping with chapter 19 or 20, (I forget which)

Tandem25
Jun 5th, 2011, 11:56 AM
I vote yes.

StepLaugh
Jun 5th, 2011, 12:17 PM
I would love to see something like this.