PDA

View Full Version : Tron Legacy: Reconfigured OST

Osiris
May 22nd, 2011, 12:39 PM
Absolutely amazing remixes. To think, I hadn't believed the soundtrack could have been better... I now stand corrected and humbled. I've been pumping it as loud as my speakers can handle it all morning. Neighbours hate me I'm sure, windows wide open and the loudest 'beep-boop' from 8 am on a Sunday.

Creem_Filling
May 22nd, 2011, 12:58 PM
I love the Tron: Legacy OST! I think I'm going to have to get this. Legally of course *wink wink*

Osiris
May 22nd, 2011, 12:59 PM
I love the Tron: Legacy OST! I think I'm going to have to get this. Legally of course *wink wink*

You should also check out... your PM box.

smalls kenobi
May 22nd, 2011, 01:05 PM
wtf? Reconfigured? i must google this.

Osiris
May 22nd, 2011, 01:08 PM
wtf? Reconfigured? i must google this.

It's seriously awesome.

smalls kenobi
May 22nd, 2011, 01:28 PM
just listened to Adagio For Tron and Solar Sailor... Freaking BRILLIANT!! I'm SOLD, now to download the album. :)

thanks for posting this, i would've never known. good lookin' out.

Walrusgus
May 23rd, 2011, 01:52 AM
I saw this movie on a plane, I had absolutely no idea what the story was about but when I saw Daft Punk in that random tower thing I was very happy. Awesome soundtrack. If this is indeed better then I will look at it. If it turns out you have lied... the Mallers can have you.

Osiris
Jun 2nd, 2011, 11:54 AM
just listened to Adagio For Tron and Solar Sailor... Freaking BRILLIANT!! I'm SOLD, now to download the album. :)

thanks for posting this, i would've never known. good lookin' out.

:D

I saw this movie on a plane, I had absolutely no idea what the story was about but when I saw Daft Punk in that random tower thing I was very happy. Awesome soundtrack. If this is indeed better then I will look at it. If it turns out you have lied... the Mallers can have you.

That was actually one of those moments in the movie when I shook my head and said 'seriously? oh man... come on'. However... AWESOME soundtrack.