PDA

View Full Version : Bricks, Tardust, Lizzy theory.

Nevermatter
May 17th, 2011, 07:23 AM
I'm gonna go with what Gregg said on the Were Not Dead Podcast and compare Bricks to Lenny from Of Mice and Men. But I'll take it one step further.
My Theory is that he is going to be put into a situation that he needs to make a choice, either to watch Lizzy get needlessly hurt more or kill either Tardust or Scratch in order to save her. Effectively putting him on the outs with the Mallers.
On the run, Lizzy will invite him to come back and stay at the tower. This is when he remembers the Mallers plan to infiltrate the tower using Pippen, and it will be a race against time to get back to the tower to warn them before Pippen can raise hell.:cool:

nikvoodoo
May 17th, 2011, 10:21 AM
Got your email, I figured I'd respond to it here :)

It makes perfect sense for Bricks to side with Lizzy if a conflict between her and Tardust comes up...especially since he's been siding with her ever since Scratch put her foot down about Lizzy not being hurt. I can see this scenario playing out exactly how you said it would, but there's too many variables right now. We don't actually know what Pippin's deal is, we technically don't know if they survived the blast (I know I guaranteed it and all, but you never know) etc. But very plausible.

Rock Daddy
May 17th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Feel like this too! I definitely think he'll have to make the choice to stop Tardust and save Lizzy. (But not kill him of course) Tardust is a clever little scumbag, so he won't be dead as soon as we hope. ;)

Nevermatter
May 17th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Yeah definitely no way Tardust can really become a good guy, with the whole attempted rape thing...

And I am calling it now, Pippens deal is bad guy for sure, just wait and see!

Makson
May 17th, 2011, 12:00 PM
What I think is going to happen is, Lizzy (unconscious) wakes up from the explosion with only bruises and scratches. She hears not to far in the distance Bricks in pain (injured or stuck in wreckage) with tardust (has only bruises and scratches) standing near him trying to help. Instead of using this chance to flee, she goes to see if she can help him.

The three of them hear a loud roar. Tardust then just stands up and says "There going to be here soon, sorry buddy, it was nice knowing you but - survival of the fittest or gotta look out for the top dog", "Hey girl you coming or what!". Lizzy stays with Bricks trying to help him and see's Tardust fleeing as he disappears into the smoke. Use your imagination after that.

Mikeyd2tall
May 17th, 2011, 12:45 PM
i honestly think that lizzy and bricks will escape the explosion alive and not explain why yet, like with sol escaping the mallers/zombies and michael breaking his arm in the water pumping station.

Nevermatter
May 17th, 2011, 12:59 PM
You know now that I think about it, one thing KC really has not introduced yet is a love triangle, ala Jack-Kate-Saywer from lost sort of thing. I know its a lot of speculation this early but maybe something builds sooner or later. Maybe a Bricks-Lizzy-Saul scenario.

nikvoodoo
May 17th, 2011, 03:05 PM
You know now that I think about it, one thing KC really has not introduced yet is a love triangle, ala Jack-Kate-Saywer from lost sort of thing. I know its a lot of speculation this early but maybe something builds sooner or later. Maybe a Bricks-Lizzy-Saul scenario.

If you believe Riley is a lesbian, he already has started a love triangle and if what you're saying comes true it's suddenly a love Rhombus....a Lombus?

itsallgoodie
May 17th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Got your email, I figured I'd respond to it here :)

It makes perfect sense for Bricks to side with Lizzy if a conflict between her and Tardust comes up...especially since he's been siding with her ever since Scratch put her foot down about Lizzy not being hurt. I can see this scenario playing out exactly how you said it would, but there's too many variables right now. We don't actually know what Pippin's deal is, we technically don't know if they survived the blast (I know I guaranteed it and all, but you never know) etc. But very plausible.

yup thats what gunna happen. it all fits perfect. damnit voodoo now i wont be impressed. thats what i get for reading a spoilers thread.

Creem_Filling
May 17th, 2011, 04:51 PM
I feel like there's already too much tension in the tower. With the rat (maybe), Pippin (who I believe is innocent), and that whiny bitch who backed Burt into a wall and got Lizzy kicked out (I can't remember his name), there is already enough problems in the tower and bringing an ex-maller to the tower would just be messy and complicated. I think Brick will turn to save Lizzy, but sacrifice himself to do so, like tackle a bohemeth (because if anyone can do that, Brick can) so Lizzy can run. I have no theory on Tardust, but I personally hope that little shit face rapist dies in some terrible way. I would think he deserves forgiveness, but the whole rape thing just can't be forgiven. Not by Lizzy, and especially not by Saul.

And does anybody else think of Brick from Borderlands for this guy?

nikvoodoo
May 17th, 2011, 06:55 PM
yup thats what gunna happen. it all fits perfect. damnit voodoo now i wont be impressed. thats what i get for reading a spoilers thread.
Don't look at me man. I didn't come up with this theory. You ire should be pointed at Nevermatter

Osiris
May 17th, 2011, 07:59 PM
I could see Lizzy and Bricks ending up on their own together for a few episodes... trying to get some place safe. I'd like to see Tardust die, he's pretty useless and... evil must be punished right? As for Scratch being taken down to keep Lizzy safe... that'll never happen. Scratch cannot be killed by anything. Anything.

Creem_Filling
May 17th, 2011, 08:10 PM
I could see Lizzy and Bricks ending up on their own together for a few episodes... trying to get some place safe. I'd like to see Tardust die, he's pretty useless and... evil must be punished right? As for Scratch being taken down to keep Lizzy safe... that'll never happen. Scratch cannot be killed by anything. Anything.

I want to see Tardust suffer. I hope he is left as zombie bate and is used in one of their little games. I hate that prick!

COsurvivor
May 17th, 2011, 08:58 PM
I think you mean STEVEN, for the whiny Beeoch...

Here is my take on what this little trio will bring to the story...

The three wake-up in a nicely damaged truck, Tardust (loyal like a beaten dog) wants to return to Scratch, Lizzy is set on going towards the Tower as the destruction has blocked them off from the Mallers. Brick suggests that is bad idea and also wants to go "home" to the Mallers.

As Lissy makes her case Stardust gets fed up with her and pulls out his gun and points it at her and tells her to Shut The Frak Up! Brick steps in front of Lizzy saying," I told you, you WILL NOT HURT HER!" As he grabs for the Stardust shoots, but not before Brick snaps his wrist like a twig taking the gun from him. Brick tells Lizzy to go and hands her the gun, Lizzy pleads Brick to come with her.

Brick looks down at the blood coming and then a Zombie Yell is heard... He yells at her to go and to be safe.

Lizzie last vision of Brick is of him ripping limbs from the attacking horde... She starts to cry, but smiles as she sees Stardust backed into a corner by 4 Zombies as a Tattooed Zombie looks on...

Osiris
May 17th, 2011, 09:00 PM

The three wake-up in a nicely damaged truck, Tardust (loyal like a beaten dog) wants to return to Scratch, Lizzy is set on going towards the Tower as the destruction has blocked them off from the Mallers. Brick suggests that is bad idea and also wants to go "home" to the Mallers.

As Lissy makes her case Stardust gets fed up with her and pulls out his gun and points it at her and tells her to Shut The Frak Up! Brick steps in front of Lizzy saying," I told you, you WILL NOT HURT HER!" As he grabs for the Stardust shoots, but not before Brick snaps his wrist like a twig taking the gun from him. Brick tells Lizzy to go and hands her the gun, Lizzy pleads Brick to come with her.

Brick looks down at the blood coming and then a Zombie Yell is heard... He yells at her to go and to be safe.

Lizzie last vision of Brick is of him ripping limbs from the attacking horde... She starts to cry, but smiles as she sees Stardust backed into a corner by 4 Zombies as a Tattooed Zombie looks on...

Jeez... and I thought I was brutal.

COsurvivor
May 17th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Would you believe that this is me being PG-13?

Creem_Filling
May 17th, 2011, 09:09 PM

Thank you, I thought it was Steven, but I was doubting my self. And I like that theory. Especially the part where Tardust is backed into a corner with a broken wrist. But I still want Brick to tackle a Bohemeth.

COsurvivor
May 17th, 2011, 09:10 PM
If you like my idea, please click that 6-Point star... up my Rep plz!

Osiris
May 17th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Seven points are better.

Creem_Filling
May 17th, 2011, 09:13 PM
I already did. I don't like how people forget to do that.

nikvoodoo
May 17th, 2011, 10:02 PM
I already did. I don't like how people forget to do that.

You know...its funny. We actually meant to create a reminder for everyone about the rep system. we just forgot to make it. This reminded me. I think we're gonna make it now.

cupcakezombie
May 18th, 2011, 04:29 AM
I kinda agree with Cosurvivior, but I want Bricks to end up back with the Mallers, with or without Lizzy. Then if something does go down later on between the Tower and the Maller's (either War II or in the Pegs-Scratch situation), Bricks can help out then. I see him stopping the death of someone, or preventing people from getting hurt. He is just a big softie at heart after all.

kafu288
May 18th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Yeah I could see Bricks stopping Scratch from killing Pegs and helping Pegs escape. He just seems like the sort of guy who doesn't really want to do evil

Creem_Filling
May 18th, 2011, 12:42 PM
You know...its funny. We actually meant to create a reminder for everyone about the rep system. we just forgot to make it. This reminded me. I think we're gonna make it now.

Well I'm glad. Awesome things are said here that often go unawarded!