PDA

View Full Version : Here is a thought... Mock Ads!!!

COsurvivor
May 14th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Since we can all say we love this Audio Drama, why not have a bit of fun with it???

In some other Audio Dramas, they created some 20-30 second ADs that spoof things. I mean why not? It would be a fun to try and we, the audience, can give ideas and scripts even to try it out. At Least Once...

How say you? burt:)

Mikeyd2tall
May 14th, 2011, 09:09 AM
like an AD for peggs flower shop that she could be in? or burts gun store? (i would LOVE listening to burt act lol) or an army recruitment thing with angel, sol, and michael. or rileys cooking, or...... hell, we could do SO much with this XD

COsurvivor
May 14th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Especially since we love the fish store ad... we could even do a spoof on that or Pete's Water supplies too...

Mikeyd2tall
May 14th, 2011, 09:15 AM
YES! perfect!

nikvoodoo
May 14th, 2011, 09:32 AM
I sent britt an email suggesting this for a wnd community contest. I think this could be amazing amounts of fun!

COsurvivor
May 14th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Do I get credit for it???

nikvoodoo
May 14th, 2011, 09:44 AM
No of course not. I stole your idea (despite leaving this thread intact to show who really started it) and I'm totally passing it off as my own.......

of course you get the credit! :)

COsurvivor
May 14th, 2011, 09:47 AM
I wonder if you can train a zombie to act like a guard dog and attack people who steal your wonderful and very original ideas.

Just a thought...

Britt
May 14th, 2011, 05:01 PM
I'm SO down. This would be a blast.

mascaria
May 14th, 2011, 05:11 PM
nikvoodoo stop taking credit for other people's ideas. My goodness, you are out of control.

This sounds like it's going to be awesome fun.

AdrianHD
May 14th, 2011, 05:42 PM
I would love to participate in this!

nikvoodoo
May 14th, 2011, 07:07 PM
nikvoodoo stop taking credit for other people's ideas. My goodness, you are out of control.

Oh cut it out! I'm not stealing people's ideas. I have enough hair brained Ideas that I think are golden without having to steal good and actual Golden Ideas. Besides, the first thing that went through my head when I saw COsurvivor's post was "DAMNIT! It's so brilliant in it's awesomeness. Why didn't I think of it first??!!"

cPT.cAPSLOCK
May 15th, 2011, 02:54 AM
Besides, the first thing that went through my head when I saw COsurvivor's post was "DAMNIT! It's so brilliant in it's awesomeness. Why didn't I think of it first??!!"

And the second thing was, "WAIT - If I am the one to notify Britt of this, I can still get some credit for 'spotting' and passing on the idea! The Credit will be mine! My own! My precious!"
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kpowmc5CAf1qzma4ho1_400.jpg

Admit it.

cycogod
May 15th, 2011, 06:49 AM
maybe a Datu self help book, or Scratch's guide to Trust in a relationship...i could hear it starting out kinda calm, then she freaks and starts yelling--Datu crying and whining would be funny also...good luck and great idea

nikvoodoo
May 15th, 2011, 08:51 AM
And the second thing was, [i]"WAIT - If I am the one to notify Britt of this, I can still get some credit for 'spotting' and passing on the idea! The Credit will be mine! My own!

Admit it.

I admit nothing cause there's nothing to admit. Screw it, I'm pulling a jorge posada: I'm taking my bat and ball and going home!

Mikeyd2tall
May 15th, 2011, 09:00 AM
maybe a Datu self help book, or Scratch's guide to Trust in a relationship...i could hear it starting out kinda calm, then she freaks and starts yelling--Datu crying and whining would be funny also...good luck and great idea

GOLDEN, i think we have just become gods for thinking this up cyco XD

COsurvivor
May 15th, 2011, 03:45 PM
I admit nothing cause there's nothing to admit. Screw it, I'm pulling a jorge posada: I'm taking my bat and ball and going home!

Then have your wife go on Twitter saying you had a friendly game to go to and cannot be reached to reply here...

Ideas to date for Mock ADs:

How to keep your Zombie Tower up to ANY Code you care about: BY: Datu The Tower Handyman

Have Trust Issues? Let "Scratch" help you thru your problem. Check Your Ammo at the Door!

Here is a Radio Broadcast from a another Audio Drama I listen to to help you get an idea... Maybe we can have a MOCK Radio Broadcast, like a crazy surprise for our towerites to discover by chance???

http://thirtyfifteennorth.podbean.com/2011/03/30/wrag-radio-todd-rage-survival-tips/

fraggot
May 15th, 2011, 09:28 PM
I think if we did Pete's Water Supplies, Greg Millers head may get so huge he'll topple over. :D

Osiris
May 15th, 2011, 09:31 PM
I like the idea of Scratch as a Dr. Phil type... she's so calm... so serene and it would be so easy to trust her implicitly.

COsurvivor
May 15th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Pete's Water makes sense as you need to stay hydrated as you run from Zombies...

Anyone think of the 5k Zombie Run?

No entry needed, humanity is entered as a whole when science has decided to make a leap and takes us all down for the fall!

Creem_Filling
May 15th, 2011, 09:39 PM
I think if we did Pete's Water Supplies, Greg Millers head may get so huge he'll topple over. :D

But if you were in We're Alive you would brag a lot too. But I would like to give him credit that he is rather old hat about it now. He even discouraged people from doing scripts about Pete in WND because he wanted to see more variety.

COsurvivor
May 15th, 2011, 09:41 PM
You know, if Greg did get a big head then he would not even fit into a door to do the WND podcast... Would that be a bad thing?

Osiris
May 15th, 2011, 09:43 PM
You know, if Greg did get a big head then he would not even fit into a door to do the WND podcast... Would that be a bad thing?

Less Greg more Britt? Never a bad thing.

Creem_Filling
May 15th, 2011, 09:46 PM
He is going to read this and trash talk you on WND. Then your going to feel like total asshats. Just in case he does: Your awesome Greg! ( <-Security )

Osiris
May 15th, 2011, 09:47 PM
He is going to read this and trash talk you on WND. Then your going to feel like total asshats. Just in case he does: Your awesome Greg! ( <-Security )

It's cool. He can do that all he likes.

ComradeNarf
May 15th, 2011, 10:28 PM
I'm calling dibs on shovel advertisements! shovel:)

COsurvivor
May 16th, 2011, 07:48 PM
I will write up a car ad...

Here are a few I found on Youtube, ending with the Real Toyota Ad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIisIFvMiSQ

Funny Real AD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9s1dh371HU&feature=related

Honda Ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sejwanTYx88&feature=related

Toyota Ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgTFJGshRi4&feature=related