PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Episode 15

Kc
May 13th, 2011, 09:32 AM
#15 just dropped like it's hot.

Get it here (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WereNotDead/~5/QnCHMiLrxGg/wnd-episode15.mp3)

Rock Daddy
May 13th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Yay-yeah! Thanks brotha

Creem_Filling
May 13th, 2011, 09:59 AM
I hate being at school. They're oppressing my Podcast downloading spirit!

Pikepaw
May 13th, 2011, 10:52 AM
WHAT?! Britt, you've never seen Airplane? Best comedy ever!

Also, The song Greg is referring to is called See You Again by Miley Cyrus, "My best friend Leslie says, 'Oh she's just being Miley'"

Adventureless_Hero
May 13th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Is it out? Feedburner is making me cray-zay!

j0be
May 13th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Greg sounded under the weather in this episode. Here's to feeling better Greg!

nikvoodoo
May 13th, 2011, 02:30 PM
I tell you how much I feel like a whore right now? I listened to it today and I realized how many things I accidentally promoted. Burn notice, dirty jobs, canada dry.... This episode of WND is brought to you by.....:p

HardKor
May 13th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Nik,
I was a little disappointed to find out you weren't actually pounding on a desk. And I totally agree with you on the episode order. If parts 2 and 3 were switched around I think it would have flowed much better.

White_Crow05
May 13th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Lol i keep thinking Nikvoodoo sounds like ESPNs Mike Tirico!!! Sorry if that offends you Nik:confused:

nikvoodoo
May 13th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Not offended because I can't for the life of me remember what Tirico sounds like. When I hear him again, I'll let you know if im offended. ;)

For all intents and purposes, I was "pounding on a desk" it's just in reality it was closer to me tapping my finger on the table top with extreme purpose and vigor.

timberwoof
May 13th, 2011, 05:37 PM
I'll have to listen to it tonight when I get to work. That's the thing about working mids, I have plenty of time to catch up on Podcasts.

NoReality95
May 13th, 2011, 09:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwqNRB0LJLw If Greg and Brit are still wondering found this Olive Garden commercial that seems to have our dear Jim Gleason.

Creem_Filling
May 13th, 2011, 09:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwqNRB0LJLw If Greg and Brit are still wondering found this Olive Garden commercial that seems to have our dear Jim Gleason.

I was looking for this a couple of weeks ago! I couldn't find it anywhere. But it wouldn't let me comment to advertise WA!

Pikepaw
May 13th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Um, guys, where is my T-shirt? Do I get one or did I make my fanfic too early? I'm thinking up another one...just need to think of more characters to be in it.

rottenash
May 14th, 2011, 07:35 AM
So I'm watching Dirty jobs and weird... i feel like a canada dry.. not sure why. :P

Eviebae
May 14th, 2011, 02:58 PM
I tell you how much I feel like a whore right now? I listened to it today and I realized how many things I accidentally promoted. Burn notice, dirty jobs, canada dry.... This episode of WND is brought to you by.....:p

I really enjoyed your contributions to the show. You made some excellent points and it seemed to me to be a more focused episode.

cupcakezombie
May 14th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Yay, nomination for you guys too! Awesome work guys, keep it up

mascaria
May 15th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Really Greg Miller? Really?

Creem_Filling
May 15th, 2011, 04:19 PM

I felt that way when he referred to Miley Cyrus.

Dameon1213
May 15th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Nikvoodoo did a great job and i back alot of his predictions.

nikvoodoo
May 15th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Nikvoodoo did a great job and i back alot of his predictions.

I agree and I back Dameon's assessment of my performance {/ego} :p

Luna Guardian
May 16th, 2011, 12:28 AM
I agree and I back Dameon's assessment of my performance {/ego} :p
Watch it Nik, I hear voodoo powers are inversely proportional to one's ego ;)

That being said, it was a good episode. You guys are picking up a lot more than I am

mem
May 16th, 2011, 11:12 AM

stab him in the taint

COsurvivor
May 16th, 2011, 07:33 PM
For those of you who did not get the "White Zone for Loading reference"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvdNCDVmRPo&feature=related

Here is a scene that I cannot help but laugh at... Sorry for the subtitles...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tYLb3teB14&feature=related

Nevermatter
May 17th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Up there with Kentucky Fried Movie as some of the best stuff ever made!

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
May 17th, 2011, 08:22 AM
I hear Leedo has the next guest host gig lined up! I'll be on translator standby for all military jargon! LOL.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
May 17th, 2011, 08:42 AM
hey Nik,

One thing from the show. Mike's an Intel analyst not an interrogator or investigator. Those are law enforcement techniques.

Crowbar out!

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
May 17th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Crap.. sorry about the above post. I'm relistening to the podcast and I posted like it's frigg'n real time.
I was referring to the Pippen questioning and knowing if he's lying or not...

nikvoodoo
May 17th, 2011, 10:45 AM
hey Nik,

One thing from the show. Mike's an Intel analyst not an interrogator or investigator. Those are law enforcement techniques.

Crowbar out!

Him being in intel means he should be able to spot a lie just as easily as Kelly can. His entire job was weeding through material to find reliable information. Not to mention, Michael is good at reading people and situations as he's proven throughout the series. I combine the two points to say he should know if Pippin is lying to him.

Tandem25
May 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Loved the show. Thanks guys and gal.

I like that it is a regular thing now to go over the Voodoo Lounge predictions and have Nik come on the show.

Ending the show with outtakes like you guys have done before was great. And the Pete stuff last episode was very entertaining.
I hope you have plans to keep that up. I found myself checking my iphone when this episode was over to see if I lost my wifi connection. I didn't expect it to end so abruptly. But then again you left me wanting more so you were successful in that aspect. ;)

clparson
May 18th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Awesome podcast, as always. I had to stop myself from laughing out loud and disturbing my co-workers. Keep up the good work!

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
May 18th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Him being in intel means he should be able to spot a lie just as easily as Kelly can. His entire job was weeding through material to find reliable information. Not to mention, Michael is good at reading people and situations as he's proven throughout the series. I combine the two points to say he should know if Pippin is lying to him.

I'm still saying BOO to that! I heard what you said about us military guys. So, i'm just gonna say Boo once more and not throw in the details for what they're actually trained to do. Especially the enlisted guys. LOL.
So, um.. yah, Mike should be able to read Pippen.

nikvoodoo
May 18th, 2011, 10:25 AM
I'm still saying BOO to that! I heard what you said about us military guys. So, i'm just gonna say Boo once more and not throw in the details for what they're actually trained to do. Especially the enlisted guys. LOL.
So, um.. yah, Mike should be able to read Pippen.

Oh you're just being sensitive, Datu....I can call you Datu right? ;) Just kidding.

I was just "cranky" because you have extra knowledge the rest of us don't have. I thought the points you brought up in the post that Britt read were spot on. Sorry it wasn't clear that I was complimenting you (in my usual backhanded way) for a well thought out point.

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
May 18th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Oh you're just being sensitive, Datu....I can call you Datu right? ;) Just kidding.

I was just "cranky" because you have extra knowledge the rest of us don't have. I thought the points you brought up in the post that Britt read were spot on. Sorry it wasn't clear that I was complimenting you (in my usual backhanded way) for a well thought out point.

hahahah. Good one.. Man, I had a great laugh at you guys poking at me and Leedo. "The rotors had too many rotors" Classic!

GChild78
May 23rd, 2011, 01:53 PM
My dead theory idea of whom I think is the rat has re-surfaced thanks to this episode. Welcome back sleepless nights :(