PDA

View Full Version : So... Bong of the Dead

Osiris
May 10th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I'm not really sure what to make of this... but strangely I feel compelled to watch it. I mean, I'm all for zombie appreciation... but...

http://www.bongofthedead.com/

j0be
May 11th, 2011, 06:52 AM
I'm not really sure what to make of this... but strangely I feel compelled to watch it. I mean, I'm all for zombie appreciation... but...

http://www.bongofthedead.com/

Whelp, here's my take. Sadly, I'm not that into stoner movies, with only a couple exceptions (H&KGTWC being one). That's just me. Second, I'm not that really into grindhouse films either. So this movie would have to be pretty amazing to reel me in, but judging from the humor in the trailer, I don't think that will happen. "There will be bud": almost strikes me as a [Parody] Movie joke.

Also, I almost couldn't get past the song used in the intro. (It's the same as a podcast I listen to called The Sporkful)

Boomstick
May 11th, 2011, 07:11 AM
uuum yes please. Grindhouse B movies, you gotta love em.

cycogod
May 11th, 2011, 10:04 AM
funny - wasted my time on worst things.looks campy funny-

Makson
May 11th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Remove the two male characters and replace them with Jay and slient Bob, then thats a movie!

Osiris
May 11th, 2011, 06:48 PM
It looks incredibly stupid, however I'm certain I would laugh through the whole movie.

Tandem25
May 11th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Remove the two male characters and replace them with Jay and slient Bob, then thats a movie!

I thought the same thing a few seconds into the trailer. And if Smith directed... man that would be awesome.
It looks like a good time killer though.

Osiris
May 13th, 2011, 11:16 PM
I thought the same thing a few seconds into the trailer. And if Smith directed... man that would be awesome.
It looks like a good time killer though.

Snooch to the undead nooch! But is it Jay and Bob strike back Jay and Bob or the Jay and Bob from Dogma? If it was the two from Dogma I could see it being awesome... the Jay and Bob from strike back? I'm not so sure about. They were less 'hardcore' and more comic book.

Even more awesome would be the Jay and Bob from Clerks. They were such complete and utter deviants.