PDA

View Full Version : Scratch poster like scarface.

CantWaitForSeason3
May 9th, 2011, 12:04 PM
I'm looking to see if an artist can make a Scarface balck and white poster ripoff and put their view of Scratch (She-maller) on it and not Scarface. I think this would look badass. thanks for any responses!

Killerbeardhawk

Osiris
May 10th, 2011, 05:04 PM
I'm looking to see if an artist can make a Scarface balck and white poster ripoff and put their view of Scratch (She-maller) on it and not Scarface. I think this would look badass. thanks for any responses!

Killerbeardhawk

I think I love you. Most definitely in for this! I should nose this idea around another board I frequent that has some fantastic artists and see if I can't start something.

Rock Daddy
May 13th, 2011, 07:33 AM
I would love to see it! Would be a cool addition to the sight. I'm booked up with freelance work lately, but if I have time I'll submit my version. I've been wanting to submit some fanart based on my own visuals from the story. Just haven't had much time :(

Leedo2502
May 13th, 2011, 07:50 AM
I would buy that poster... sounds bad ass

Osiris
May 13th, 2011, 05:24 PM
I would love to see it! Would be a cool addition to the sight. I'm booked up with freelance work lately, but if I have time I'll submit my version. I've been wanting to submit some fanart based on my own visuals from the story. Just haven't had much time :(

As long as it is big enough for me to get a nice 36x48 canvas print out of! I'm seriously excited about this now!