PDA

View Full Version : Transcripts Category

Re1ndeer
May 7th, 2011, 10:38 PM
I have just posted up the transcripts for Chapter 1 in the Wiki and I plan to post transcripts of the other chapters in the future.

Do we want to make a category just for transcripts? or should it be under another category?

Private Parts
May 8th, 2011, 12:37 AM
That would be cool are these available to download? That would be awesome. I would pay for downloads!

Parts

rottenash
May 8th, 2011, 02:40 AM
great job on the transcript!

i say another category for the transcripts.

WestonWisdom
May 8th, 2011, 08:43 AM
http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1443-Transcripts

Transcripts have been discussed beforehand, and whilst the first chapters is fine(It has been released for a competition), I think there is a copyright problem with posting the entire series transcript.

Re1ndeer
May 8th, 2011, 11:58 AM
That would be cool are these available to download? That would be awesome. I would pay for downloads!

Parts

You can get it for free from the Wiki. Chapter 1 Transcript

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1443-Transcripts

Transcripts have been discussed beforehand, and whilst the first chapters is fine(It has been released for a competition), I think there is a copyright problem with posting the entire series transcript.

I got the Ok from Kc. So, I think it is alright.

mascaria
May 8th, 2011, 12:29 PM
I don't know that they necessarily need their own category, though some one might disagree with me. Just make sure that you link it to the chapter 1 page so that it's not just free floating out in the wiki unlinked. :)

Re1ndeer
May 8th, 2011, 12:33 PM
I don't know that they necessarily need their own category, though some one might disagree with me. Just make sure that you link it to the chapter 1 page so that it's not just free floating out in the wiki unlinked. :)

That was the first thing I did.

nikvoodoo
May 8th, 2011, 12:52 PM
I think ultimately the difference between what Re1ndeer is doing and what others have proposed is he's culling the script by listening to it, and it's not official. It's literally just the words we already have head. Everyone else had been asking for official scripts from Kc.

I think I like masceria's idea of linking transcripts to the chapter pages.

cPT.cAPSLOCK
May 8th, 2011, 01:08 PM
All you've gotta do is add Transcripts to every new one you post. I'll do the rest (Writing a description for the new category and fitting it in the rest of the Wiki's structure) for you.

Private Parts
May 8th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Just read through it and was cool do y'all mind if I ever copy and paste it into word to print off?

Parts

cPT.cAPSLOCK
May 8th, 2011, 02:08 PM
That's fine, as long as you're not passing it on.
Refer people to the official podcast, forum and wiki instead.

Re1ndeer
May 8th, 2011, 02:38 PM
All you've gotta do is add Transcripts to every new one you post. I'll do the rest (Writing a description for the new category and fitting it in the rest of the Wiki's structure) for you.

Got it. Thanks!