PDA

View Full Version : We're alive UK/ Europe Play date?

Solanine
May 7th, 2011, 02:55 AM
Anyone from europe whom can't make it to the normal play dates want top arrange a Play date during reasonable time periods?

cPT.cAPSLOCK
May 7th, 2011, 04:15 AM
Why don't you make some suggestions of times you'd be able to play, and see who else is available then?
I think that'd be the quickest way to organize something.

Also, don't forget to mention which games you can play. That make things a lot easier.

Private Parts
May 8th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Gmt is 5 hours ahead of est. Before 9:00 would be best overere with homework and revision etc. Lets say 8:00 gmt? Is that too early for you over the pond? Saturday or sunday would be good as we dont need to arrange around work. Most people seem to have an xbox myself and ex-eternal winter do anyway. A good game to do would be halo reach but others would be possible.

any other europeans out there?????

Parts

Walrusgus
May 8th, 2011, 03:42 AM
Gmt is 5 hours ahead of est. Before 9:00 would be best overere with homework and revision etc. Lets say 8:00 gmt? Is that too early for you over the pond? Saturday or sunday would be good as we dont need to arrange around work. Most people seem to have an xbox myself and ex-eternal winter do anyway. A good game to do would be halo reach but others would be possible.

any other europeans out there?????

Parts

I deleted the double posts:p

Private Parts
May 8th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Thnx! Its been doing that latley :-S