PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead: Episode 14

j0be
May 6th, 2011, 10:07 AM
It is up if you didn't notice.

Someone was in the chat room while they were recording. :) (you can hear the pop noise)

Traverser
May 6th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Wasnt me lol

j0be
May 6th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Wasnt me lol

Hah. Of course my eardrums were blown by Greg Miller's zombie roar.

Ra1th
May 6th, 2011, 10:45 AM
ehem... I called it a pimp zombie thank you very much

Rock Daddy
May 6th, 2011, 10:48 AM
Yeah, that damn pop sound was driving me nuts! I didn't know if it was the one on the recording or the real time web page. But anyway, good episode!

j0be
May 6th, 2011, 10:49 AM

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1254

nikvoodoo
May 6th, 2011, 10:49 AM

I called them Pimp Ass Zombies in my thread here (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1254-Colored-and-Marked-and-Tattooed-Ones-Oh-My!). I'm pretty sure I done did it first :p

Ra1th
May 6th, 2011, 10:50 AM
http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1254

oh wow... I may have said it before he did, but i dont wanna actually go search for it

nikvoodoo
May 6th, 2011, 10:51 AM
oh wow... I may have said it before he did, but i dont wanna actually go search for it

If you aren't searching, I claim victory! :)

j0be
May 6th, 2011, 10:52 AM
A cursory search for "pimp" has the first of thread from either of you being voodoo.

Ra1th
May 6th, 2011, 10:52 AM
If you aren't searching, I claim victory! :)

yeah you win... unless someone else feels like searching for it hahah

j0be
May 6th, 2011, 10:54 AM
yeah you win... unless someone else feels like searching for it hahah

Actually, I just did. The award goes to... NikVoodoo!

nikvoodoo
May 6th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Actually, I just did. The award goes to... NikVoodoo!
I humbly accept this reward in honor of all my pimps, who I insist keep their hand strong.

Pikepaw
May 6th, 2011, 11:04 AM
I prefer the term godkingzombie pimp...can't remember who said that. Also I assumed the other roar was the Butcher, the guy who won the contest

j0be
May 6th, 2011, 11:04 AM
I prefer the term godkingzombie pimp...can't remember who said that. Also I assumed the other roar was the Butcher, the guy who won the contest

Listening to your fan fiction now.

Pikepaw
May 6th, 2011, 11:44 AM
HOLY CRAP! That reading made my fan fiction SO AWESOME! I was laughing and pumping my fists!

Britt
May 6th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Wait, what popping sound? When was it? I don't remember hearing it while editing...

Rock Daddy
May 6th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Wait, what popping sound? When was it? I don't remember hearing it while editing...

I turned the volume up to hear all 3 of you, and then I kept hearing the pop noise in the background like someone was on the forum. (It was not super-loud)

Britt
May 6th, 2011, 12:49 PM
I turned the volume up to hear all 3 of you, and then I kept hearing the pop noise in the background like someone was on the forum. (It was not super-loud)

Aw, bummer! Sorry about that!

j0be
May 6th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Aw, bummer! Sorry about that!

It's not that bad. I was just amused.

Rock Daddy
May 6th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Still a great episode! Love to listen

Pikepaw
May 6th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Still a great episode! Love to listen

Best episode yet in my opinion!

Traverser
May 6th, 2011, 02:15 PM
I think the popping may have been me moving since I was holding the mic in my hand the whole time, if so Im really sorry and if Im on again it wont happen.

Best episode yet in my opinion!

Really sorry I butchered your fan fic XD fucking hilarious though

Ra1th
May 6th, 2011, 02:18 PM
I never noticed any popping at all

Luna Guardian
May 6th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Definitely awesome! I love how you've started taking guests from the boards. Oh, and the fanfic was hilarious! Trevor was an awesome Riley :D

Pikepaw
May 6th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Really sorry I butchered your fan fic XD fucking hilarious though

No, it was all great, I loved the reading so much. I think your Riley is good. Britt is really good as Lizzie, of course Greg and Britt are professionals.

Britt
May 6th, 2011, 05:12 PM
...of course Greg and Britt are professionals.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:: pees self::

Mugwump
May 6th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Why does Greg Millers Riley impression sound like a weird mix of Mr Hankey from South Park and Mickey Mouse?

2riskis2live
May 6th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Another fine podcast. (Episode 14) With, the exception being the volume of normal speak verses Greg's roar. I had check to see I didn't blow the speakers. You win this round sir. MILLER!!!!! (SHAKES FIST IN AIR)

2riskis2live
May 7th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Wasnt me lol

Sorry i was eating cheetoes. :/

2riskis2live
May 7th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Brit I'm with you. I never heard it.

timberwoof
May 7th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Finally got to listen to the episode. Thanks for the shoutout Britt, not once by 1.5 times. You started to read one of my other posts about the 40 radios with 40 channels, but stopped. Kinda broke my heart but not really. Thanks anyway.

Good episode, but honestly I was having trouble distinguishing between Greg and Trever a couple times. Don't know why but It was funny to me.

Oh and you mentioned that there was nothing mentioned about the helicopters or something like that, but I remember somebody, maybe angel mention Burt and Saul were heading to LAX to check out something. Clue?

2riskis2live
May 7th, 2011, 12:22 AM
To: Episode 14 Guest Trevor

Lol ironically I've never played Fallout 3

timberwoof
May 7th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Brit I'm with you. I never heard it.

Me either. Maybe it's user error?

Cutting-T
May 7th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Verry good fancast episode indeed, good chaps.

As someone who lives on the other side of the pond it is interesting hearing zombie-survival strategies from people who live in a country where you can actually get guns. I would normally have to use a god ol' truncheon due to my nationallity, but I currently am residing in belgium which complicates matters even further.

I will be glad to here from you again next-week, however untill then, pip-pip and cheerio!

P.S. Honestly all those people complaining about Pippin's accent have a baseless argument, usually 'british' (way to generic term considering this includes scottish, welsh, northern irish, cockney, northern, brummy, essex accents etc.) sound a lot stronger when everyone else has a different accent, its and interesting phenomena. I have many american friends from an international school I used to go to and there my accent 'stood' out more.

I think story-wise Pippin must have been a tourist visiting the U.S. with his family untill everything hit the fan. I think that then his family somehow survived and that although Pippin himself isn't bad he is being blackmailed by the mallers into helping them. However the name 'Pippin' goes against this as that seems to be a nickname inmates would give to each other hinting that he is actually from easten bay. Also in chapter 20 part 3 scratch deliberately lets him go yet he claims he 'escaped'. The fresh wound and smell also show how little the mallers knew about the zombies sense of smelll though.

P.P.S. The mallers have known about the arena since chapter 6 at least...

timberwoof
May 7th, 2011, 12:33 AM
P.P.S. The mallers have known about the arena since chapter 6 at least...

This is what I'm thinking too. Why would Scratch and Latch make mention Durai had plans with the Tankers and that is why they needed so many. Keeping all the tankers meant they had more boom to blow the arena. When everything hit the fan, the Mallers quickly organized under Durai and he set up everything. Durai being the way he is would have several scouting parties in all directions. He knew the Mall wasn't a good place to hold up long term. One of the scout teams must have come across the arena, just like they must have come across the Tower and infiltrated it before the war. There were several people who came in at the same time Kelly and Tommy came in so the rat could have come in then. If the rat comes out to be one of the main original characters I'm honestly going too..... just sigh and shake my head. <-- HA.

2riskis2live
May 7th, 2011, 12:57 AM
I have a bad feeling that Lizzy might be used as bait or a trap.

JRAM94
May 7th, 2011, 08:17 AM
this is about the easter egg of the ref systems ad, i wonder whose number the, ### ### fish number. just wondering lol

opcn
May 7th, 2011, 07:26 PM
I can't believe that there were three people in the podcast and no one knew what an axle does! The axle is the spindly bit that connects the wheels to each other and transmits the power from the drive shaft.

Luna Guardian
May 8th, 2011, 02:44 AM
So it IS connected to the car?

cupcakezombie
May 8th, 2011, 07:58 PM
That means you were both correct. Connected to the car and Britt said about the wheels. Win win!

rottenash
May 8th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Loved the Pete sketch, "but we made a trade!!" classic