PDA

View Full Version : What R The Best Zombie Games 2 Play?

Cody Edwardson
May 5th, 2011, 01:19 PM
What R The Best Zombie Games 2 Play???????? (CPU)

Creem_Filling
May 5th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Left 4 Dead is my favourite. I love the first one so much. The second one was good, but more of an expansion pack in my opinion. But the melee weapons are awesome. I love pickin up a frying pan and hitting a zombie's head off with it!

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
May 5th, 2011, 01:44 PM
I hate that you can't see the Specials coming in the Left 4 Dead 2. In the first one you hear them, then see then a ways off and have a chance to shoot before the attack.
In 2 you just get ambushed from outta nowhere! The Jockey is bad, but the Hunter is worse!

nikvoodoo
May 5th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Your use of text speak in the title attracts the attention of the Grammar Hammer!

I was always a fan of Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Old school is the best school.

Hellbringer
May 5th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Your use of text speak in the title attracts the attention of the Grammar Hammer!

I totally forgot about that game! I think I have it still in my garage somewhere.

I agree that the Left 4 Dad series is great.

Some other considerations are: Resident Evil (the early iterations), Dead Rising (both the original and its sequel), Halo (when playing "infection" for multiplayer), Call of Duty: World at War or Black Ops (zombie mode, not normal story mode), and I heard Dead Space is good for space zombies, but I haven't played it yet.

TCM Revolver
May 5th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Resident Evil 2. Hands down the best zombie game I have ever played. You can't go wrong with a classic that after 13 years can still scare the hell out of ya.

Snickelsox
May 5th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Can you count dead space as a zombie game? If so then that one is amazing. I also had fun with the Red Dead expansion. It was goofy but super fun.

SMVENOM
May 5th, 2011, 07:38 PM
RDR Undead Nightmare is amazing, easily the best DLC ever created. As for a full on game... Dead Space 1 or 2 are great, and Dead Rising is good, too.

AdrianHD
May 5th, 2011, 08:12 PM
On top of all these suggestions, you can't go wrong with Plants Vs. Zombies.

Creem_Filling
May 5th, 2011, 08:28 PM
On top of all these suggestions, you can't go wrong with Plants Vs. Zombies.

I'm absolutely terrible at strategy games, but Plants Vs. Zombies is amazing.

Craneses
May 5th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Resident Evil 4.

Can't wait for the HD remake, don't think that is coming to PC though, the original is though. =P

Walrusgus
May 5th, 2011, 11:11 PM

Yea. That caught my attention as well!

The Left4Dead games, COD: Zombies, Dead Rising 2 is good! Even minecraft has zombies I guess...

A really good free internet zombie game is the Last Stand 2. Really good fun!
http://armorgames.com/play/1443/the-last-stand-2

Luna Guardian
May 6th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Resident Evil Remake for the Game Cube, Dead Space 1 and 2, Resident Evil 5 (although a far cry from the first one) and...Zombie Tycoon!

BoomerXL
May 6th, 2011, 04:45 PM
I actually just picked up Plants vs Zombies for the PC, it is a lot of fun....more strategy involved than you'd think too.

Hellbringer
May 10th, 2011, 06:44 PM
I forgot to mention Borderland's The Island of Dr. Zed, which was entirely zombie themed. Very Fun, and the main game itself is a blast.

dhz3276
May 11th, 2011, 07:27 PM
I'm going to add an MMO Dead frontier. http://www.deadfrontier.com/
It's still in beta but it comes close to what We're alive podcast is about.

Happy hunting!

MrScott101
May 11th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Yeah Plants Vs. Zombies is excellent! I forgot about last stand, that was a pretty decent online/internet game. I was also more of a resident evil fan prior to ps3. My one and only experience with Dead space is when I tried playing during the day while my then 2 yr old was running around. Yeah it made us both jump and haven't played it since. More so because she's always around when I want to play it and it's too late at night when I get home and you have to have the volume up on that one.

Dr. Hatchet
Jul 25th, 2011, 08:35 AM
I like Killing Floor, it's not zombies but very close

reaper239
Jul 25th, 2011, 09:44 AM
I forgot to mention Borderland's The Island of Dr. Zed, which was entirely zombie themed. Very Fun, and the main game itself is a blast.

dr. ned is the zombie doc, dr. zed is the regular "doctor" although personally i think they should have done it the other way. anyhow that one is one of the most amazing zombie dlc i've ever played. also it's not quite zombie but fallout: new vegas dead money dlc is very zombie like.