PDA

View Full Version : How many Cokes, Sodas and Pops?

Tandem25
May 4th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Because of Jobe's soda/ pop poll, I'm curious about how many cokes/ pops/ sodas everyone drinks.
I drink at least one 32. oz fountain drink a day along with three 20 oz. bottles.

That puts me at 92 oz. or a little over 7 1/2 cans a day.

Way too much - BTW

Luna Guardian
May 4th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Only if I have good reason to, such as going to the movies or at parties. Otherwise I drink milk, juice or water (or mead, if I have some ready)

Rock Daddy
May 4th, 2011, 06:37 AM
I was on a big soda kick for a while, but now I drink a 20 oz bottle like once or twice a week. Usually, for me it's coffee in the morning, water at lunch, juice or iced tea at dinner. I sometimes have the soda at lunch or dinner.

ObamaCat
May 4th, 2011, 06:46 AM
I generally try to avoid drinking too much pop, so I only have it on special occasions: holidays, going to the movies, parties, and the like. When I want something a little more filling than water at home, Orange juice is my jam. Or homemade lemonade made with carbonated water. That stuff is damn delicious.

Tandem25
May 4th, 2011, 07:05 AM
I generally try to avoid drinking too much pop, so I only have it on special occasions: holidays, going to the movies, parties, and the like. When I want something a little more filling than water at home, Orange juice is my jam. Or homemade lemonade made with carbonated water. That stuff is damn delicious.

Man, that sounds good! I've been on a club soda and lime (wedge) kick lately. Might try this one.

mush_rooms
May 4th, 2011, 07:09 AM
I try to avoid SODA (NOT POP) as much as possible. All the sugar makes ya fat!

However I drink entirely too much iced tea and beer...so it probably evens out...

Wicked Sid
May 4th, 2011, 07:23 AM
I tend to drink POP scarcely (It's not SODA! Also, as I type this, I am enjoying a cylinder of Milk).

Maybe 1 can per week if that, but I usually go with chocolate milk.

j0be
May 4th, 2011, 07:57 AM
I have a drinking problem right now. I drink a 32oz on each way from/to work. (It's an hour drive each way)

Ra1th
May 4th, 2011, 11:19 AM
I try to stay away from soda. Like a can every week or two. I usually stick with water, or tea, and now that summer is rolling around prly lemonade.

Canadians... you and your pop....

............................................______ __
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:"........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

nikvoodoo
May 4th, 2011, 11:45 AM
I used to drink 20-40oz of SODA POP (Put that in your pipe and smoke it!) a day. But I cut back for Lent and I'm still going strong. I generally don't drink more than 40oz of soda in a week now. I have moved on to other carbonated beverages, specifically CVS sells a fantastic flavored sparking water that I love.

Luna Guardian
May 4th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Silly people beyond the Pond and your obscene LEMONADE consumption :p