PDA

View Full Version : Desktop Themes and Screensavers

Creem_Filling
May 3rd, 2011, 08:38 PM
I know this isn't a profitable thing, but I would love to have a We're Alive wallpaper. I always customize my computer to my current biggest interest, and for a long while it's been WA. But I have no way to represent! Wallpapers, icons, screensavers, I think those all would be awesome. I would love to photoshop some wallpapers together though, that thought occurred to me as I typed this.

fraggot
May 4th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Already a step ahead of you, I made some awhile back based on the flyers I also made.

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1021-Desktop-Wallpaper

or jessehardesty.com/wa

Creem_Filling
May 4th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Well, don't I feel foolish. I've already set it as my wallpaper. Nice work.

Private Parts
May 6th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Although exelent and greatly appreciated fraggot to quote oliver twist ( do u get that is usa) please sir may we have some more. Also a good one is using the map on your desktop it looks great!

Just some food for thought.

Parts

Creem_Filling
May 6th, 2011, 11:23 PM
I love using Photoshop, and I may try to put some together. Just to add some variety. But I am currently using Fraggot's and it's awesome.

Creem_Filling
May 9th, 2011, 08:02 PM
I just made this wallpaper, tell me what you think!

timberwoof
May 9th, 2011, 09:11 PM
NIce

fraggot
May 9th, 2011, 09:37 PM
When I get the time I will gladly make some more for the fans. :)

Creem_Filling
May 10th, 2011, 02:15 PM
It's a lot of fun to do it. I'll probably make more too.

RonaldDoyle
May 21st, 2011, 05:53 AM
Does any1 know where u can get these free to download.

Creem_Filling
May 21st, 2011, 07:46 AM
Does any1 know where u can get these free to download.

If you're wanting mine, just click the picture and then right click it once it loads and click set as background. If you want Fraggot's click his link and do the same. As for a screensaver I took my favourite cover arts from here (http://www.zombiepodcast.com/The_Zombie_Podcast/WereAliveCoverArt.html) and saved them to a folder and then in the screen saver tab just set it to the pictures screen saver and use the folder with the cover arts in it.