PDA

View Full Version : Workout Gear

Dino_Does_Zombies
Apr 26th, 2011, 04:29 PM
KC,

Have you considered releasing some workout gear. I would love to go the gym or better yet run my half marathon in We're Alive attire. Dry fit is a plus =)

Pikepaw
Apr 26th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Working out in We're Alive would be so epic. So many interesting conversations would come out of that
"I'm doing my cardio to outrun zombies, it is why I'm running here, on this treadmill"
"I'm working on upper body strength to snap zombies' necks and crush their skulls"

Kc
Apr 26th, 2011, 09:44 PM
KC,

Have you considered releasing some workout gear. I would love to go the gym or better yet run my half marathon in We're Alive attire. Dry fit is a plus =)
I like it. Finding a way to manufacture them might be complicated, but it's on the list now :) Thanks!

Dino_Does_Zombies
Apr 27th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Pikepaw - you read my mind.

Thanks, KC. Really looking forward to your design.

COsurvivor
May 1st, 2011, 12:19 PM
I know Think Geek has a "zombie water bottle" why not something for WA? I mean why not sell a water bottle from Pete's Water?

With a little quote on the bottom saying, "replenish your fluids or die!"

Dino_Does_Zombies
May 3rd, 2011, 04:33 PM
Yes, you have my vote

Banvillin
Jun 18th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Rule #1: Cardio
Can we use that? or does Zombieland have it trademarked?

What would be cool is to have the workout gear have a logo a la style of varsity athletics. It could say Tower Cardio Club or Tower Survival Fitness Team. If the demand allowed for it, I think a Maller's Zombie Elimination Squad would be a cool counterpoint to them. See which side sells more!

MrScott101
Jun 18th, 2011, 08:03 AM
"I will survive if I outrun you" - top back, followed by the WA logo in the middle of the back or better yet, on the front "I will survive..." with "If I outrun you!" on the back.

work out clothes is great idea!

Bravo Team Leader
Jun 19th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Sweet!!

beesting
Jun 22nd, 2011, 03:44 PM
"I will survive if I outrun you" - top back, followed by the WA logo in the middle of the back or better yet, on the front "I will survive..." with "If I outrun you!" on the back.

work out clothes is great idea!

Love love love this! I would totally wear this to work out!