PDA

View Full Version : Tower/Maller Team Up

Destiny
Feb 8th, 2011, 04:53 AM
What are your thoughts on a possible alliance between the Tower and the Mallers? Personally I think it's a bad idea, even if they do have mutual enemies (zombies and the Colony).

inb4 Ra1th

Craneses
Feb 8th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Well just like Burt said "An enemy of my enemy is my friend." But just look at how that went when they lured the zombies with the sweat.

Sure it wasn't an actual agreed "alliance" but things can always go wrong. Looking at the situation now, Mallers want to kill Pegs, and of course Michael won't allow that, so before any alliance, they are going to have to solve that problem first.

But how I see an alliance forming is that, Pegs, Kelly, and Michael would be stuck in the Marcus colony and Scratch and the mallers would team up with Burt and everyone else to rescue them, only so that she could kill Pegs herself. That sort of thing. If that made sense...

I The K Train I
Feb 8th, 2011, 05:43 AM
I don't see an alliance forming. I see The Mallers and the Colony going at each other because the Mallers want to get in the Colony and take over. Then I see a similar scenario to where the Tower used the sweat bottles to attract the Zombies to kill the Mallers. Except this time it will be to let all 3 of them wipe out each other and pick off the remains and move into the Colony.

That's just my opinion though. Nothing like that will probably ever happen.

I will say I don't see a Tower/Maller alliance while Scratch or Peggs are alive. We don't know enough about the Colony yet to make a judgement (as of 18-2, I haven't listened to 3 yet).