PDA

View Full Version : Fort Irwin and the Map

Th3_T3ch
Apr 23rd, 2011, 10:50 AM
So I was just looking over the Official We're Alive Map and found something rather interesting. Fort Irwin isn't on it. Fort Irwin, placed on regular maps, is found near the 15 and, on the We're Alive Map, it would be in a giant blank area on the upper right. Kc, I don't know how you plan to put Fort Irwin on the map... or are you planning on not using Fort Irwin at all?

Wicked Sid
Apr 23rd, 2011, 11:03 AM
Fort Irwin hasn't been fully explored within the We're Alive story yet. Therefore, it would be safe to assume that, although it has been mentioned, it wouldn't be added to the map until we learn of it's condition/viability as a residence for the characters of We're Alive.

Be that as it may, I am not the deciding factor in matters that pertain to the Map.

Miss
Jul 23rd, 2011, 10:42 AM
Also Fort Irwin is like 150 miles from the tower everything thats on the map so far is within 2-3 hours drive that a "recon" team from the tower has seen/been too already

Pieman
Aug 9th, 2011, 07:27 AM
I think the survivors won't go to Fort Irwin to early in this upcoming season, or instead we would see it from Saul and Victor's view because it didn't seem that they died in the finale. They (Saul and Victor) will probably link up with the tower survivors, who will go back to look for them.