PDA

View Full Version : Portal 2

BoomerXL
Apr 22nd, 2011, 08:52 PM
Just wondering if anyone is interested in getting this game, I wanted to pick it up for the 360, would be cool if I could play co-op with some people from the forums.

I live in Ontario, Canada, and I'm a pretty regular gamer (and by regular I mean I'm online quite a bit....lol)

GT is BoomerXL, feel free to add if you either have Portal 2 or are planning on getting it

Craneses
Apr 22nd, 2011, 09:07 PM
I'm getting it for ps3, if anyone wants to play with me as well? Goes toward PC players too! Cross platform ftw!

BoomerXL
Apr 22nd, 2011, 09:14 PM
I'm getting it for ps3, if anyone wants to play with me as well? Goes toward PC players too! Cross platform ftw!

I have a PS3 as well, though I've never really played any games on it with the exception of Metal Gear Solid and Valkyria Chronicles, I can't really remember my PSN name but when I do I'll add it to my profile, my PS3 has basically become my Blu-Ray player and when I'm too lazy to turn on the computer....my web browser, but I'd get Portal 2 for either system

cycogod
Apr 22nd, 2011, 10:11 PM
I have a PS3 as well, though I've never really played any games on it with the exception of Metal Gear Solid and Valkyria Chronicles, I can't really remember my PSN name but when I do I'll add it to my profile, my PS3 has basically become my Blu-Ray player and when I'm too lazy to turn on the computer....my web browser, but I'd get Portal 2 for either system

Silver Trophy - junk

Meeks
Apr 22nd, 2011, 10:38 PM
I got it for pc if anyone wants to play with!

fraggot
Apr 22nd, 2011, 11:05 PM
If anyone has it for PC, just add my steam account name letmefragyou

We can play sometime!

ObamaCat
Apr 22nd, 2011, 11:05 PM
I've got it for the 360. Just give me a shout if you'd like to play.

GT: ObamaCat

Kc
Apr 22nd, 2011, 11:39 PM
I got it as well. It's how I spent part of my Thursday, then it was done. :( But I haven't done the multiplayer yet. Hopefully that will be more challenging.

fraggot
Apr 24th, 2011, 10:56 PM
I played some of the Co-Op already, it's surely more challenging cause you HAVE to have a partner. It's literally impossible to complete any of the co-op levels without the help of a 2nd set of portals.

ObamaCat
Apr 25th, 2011, 12:09 AM
Completed the single player portion a couple days ago, and just finished the co-op today. I was only stumped a couple of times, but there were some good puzzles nonetheless. Achievement hunting time now :D

Creem_Filling
May 18th, 2011, 07:06 PM
I have it for the PC. I've done everything possible for it except two achievements that require friends. Add me on Steam if your interested in playing!

Walrusgus
May 19th, 2011, 03:11 AM
It is amazing on 360. Haven't finished co-op. If anyone is keen my gamertag is Walrusgus!

Kc
May 19th, 2011, 08:34 AM
I think they'll have add-on levels eventually too. But that's just a guess on my part.

j0be
May 19th, 2011, 08:56 AM
I think they'll have add-on levels eventually too. But that's just a guess on my part.

Actually, it has already been announced, and here's the awesome thing. It's going to be FREE.

[SOURCE] (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/109682-Valve-Announces-Free-DLC-for-Portal-2)

If anyone has it for PC, just add my steam account name letmefragyou
We can play sometime!
Did you know that you can add your steam ID to your profile?
http://i.imgur.com/EfHBP.jpg

I got it as well. It's how I spent part of my Thursday, then it was done. :( But I haven't done the multiplayer yet. Hopefully that will be more challenging.
They are harder, but at the same time easier because you have two people pondering the puzzles.

cycogod
May 19th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Xbox 360 single player done. Got the PC version ordered, this site provides a lot of additional maps to play.. I played a lot of user created Portal 1 maps and a lot of them were very good. Excellent Smithers excellent,,,,,

http://http://www.thinkingwithportals.com/

Bodachi
Jun 20th, 2011, 04:41 AM
I need a Co-op partner to finish some of the levels. Any PS3 or Steam users that can help me? Bodachi on PS3 and Steam.

j0be
Jun 20th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Sadly, I was borrowing my copy and no longer have it. :(

Don Man
Jul 31st, 2011, 07:07 PM
Hey if anyone wants to help me complete co-op on 360 add my gamertag and message me. Right now my friend has it but when i get it back then im up for playing it with a forum member. The only thing is though im Scottish so u might have trouble understanding me becasue of my accent.

GT: GameDon 1337

reaper239
Aug 1st, 2011, 12:36 PM
i have it on ps3 psn: reaper239 if you FR me make sure to note that you're from the wa forums