PDA

View Full Version : Transcripts.

WestonWisdom
Apr 22nd, 2011, 03:57 PM
Okay, not sure if this is possible with the new distribution deal, but would it be possible to get transcripts for each of the released episodes somewhere on the site?

It would make it so much easier to have discussions and make wiki edits if they existed.

nikvoodoo
Apr 22nd, 2011, 06:44 PM
Don't recall exactly where this was suggested but is has been suggested before. The reason the scripts can't be released is there is stage directions and things of that nature that would give away clues to secrets in the series.

Edit: I always thought my 1000th post would be used on Ra1th debating the suckiness of Angel's "leadership" but I suppose being helpful and answering a questions is just as good ;)

ObamaCat
Apr 22nd, 2011, 06:45 PM
Don't recall exactly where this was suggested but is has been suggested before. The reason the scripts can't be released is there is stage directions and things of that nature that would give away clues to secrets in the series.

Off topic, but congrats on the 1000 posts Voodoo. You're one busy man.

WestonWisdom
Apr 22nd, 2011, 06:51 PM
Hmm, If it's not a legal thing, its just a spoiler thing, would the only way for somebody to get transcripts be typing them a fresh?

ObamaCat
Apr 22nd, 2011, 06:52 PM
Hmm, If it's not a legal thing, its just a spoiler thing, would the only way for somebody to get transcripts be typing them a fresh?

That sounds like it would be a lot of work. I'm sure something could be worked out post-finale.

WestonWisdom
Apr 22nd, 2011, 06:53 PM
That sounds like it would be a lot of work. I'm sure something could be worked out post-finale.

Well, the main use of the transcripts would come Pre-Finale, Theories, Blog posts etc, but yeah, lot of work.

TCM Revolver
Apr 22nd, 2011, 06:59 PM
http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1066-Scripts&highlight=script

this may answer all your questions.

ObamaCat
Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:04 PM
http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1066-Scripts&highlight=script

this may answer all your questions.

All praise Revolver and his supreme forum knowledge :)

Kc
Apr 22nd, 2011, 11:42 PM
The scripts also contain pieces or lines that might have been removed too, that's another reason. But, the copyright thing is the biggest issue.