PDA

View Full Version : Featured on Spill.com's podcast

ObamaCat
Apr 20th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Hey guys I heard through another user: MyLittlePwny that We're Alive has been promoted through Spill.com's podcast. Apparently it's been mentioned multiple times and he found out about We're Alive through the podcast and Spill's podcast is pretty big. I'm assuming this information is true, Goodie and I talked to the guy on xbox. I dunno if we can use this as cross-promotion, but I just thought it was cool that users have found out through their podcast. Just thought you guys should know :)

StepLaugh
Apr 20th, 2011, 10:15 PM
If Kc and I ever get an appointment going, I wanna have him on our podcast. :p

We get a couple hundred episode hits a week.

I talk about WA all the time!

Kc
Apr 21st, 2011, 08:38 AM
Hey guys I heard through another user: MyLittlePwny that We're Alive has been promoted through Spill.com's podcast. Apparently it's been mentioned multiple times and he found out about We're Alive through the podcast and Spill's podcast is pretty big. I'm assuming this information is true, Goodie and I talked to the guy on xbox. I dunno if we can use this as cross-promotion, but I just thought it was cool that users have found out through their podcast. Just thought you guys should know :)
I've talked with them several times and if I'm in the area they might have me on their show. Good peeps. Cyrus and I communicate all the time on facebook. He likes cats as much as I do :)

Ra1th
Apr 21st, 2011, 01:20 PM
Wow that is awesome, I heard them talk about we're alive on league of extremely ordinary gentlemen and on let's do this, I was gonna bring it up, but u guys beat me to it. Those guys rock! And they're also really big, really really big.

KC if you ever go on, give us a headsup

ObamaCat
Apr 21st, 2011, 04:21 PM
I've talked with them several times and if I'm in the area they might have me on their show. Good peeps. Cyrus and I communicate all the time on facebook. He likes cats as much as I do :)

Well then I'm sure I'd be very welcome on their forums then as well :p

j0be
Apr 21st, 2011, 05:46 PM
Moved this thread to "everything else".