PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive "In The Flesh" Live Performance high res recording

Kc
Apr 20th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Chapter 1 Live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kwjMba8c0g

Q and A Session Live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSWA_vIfMp8

Meeks
Apr 20th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Friggin' amazing.

Robalypse
Apr 20th, 2011, 04:17 PM
That was really awesome. It's great seeing the actors emote on camera, as I always imagined they did. So bizarre hearing these incredibly familiar voices coming out of people who are much different than the images of the characters I have in my head! I think my crush on Riley went up a few notches though.

Is it me, or was the script slightly different than the original version? It was only about a month since my last full listen through of the podcast, but it's entirely possible my memory is just fuzzy.

Kc
Apr 20th, 2011, 04:30 PM
That was really awesome. It's great seeing the actors emote on camera, as I always imagined they did. So bizarre hearing these incredibly familiar voices coming out of people who are much different than the images of the characters I have in my head! I think my crush on Riley went up a few notches though.

Is it me, or was the script slightly different than the original version? It was only about a month since my last full listen through of the podcast, but it's entirely possible my memory is just fuzzy.
It's slightly different, but just to cut out some language.

ObamaCat
Apr 20th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Awesome! I missed the live stream so I'll be sure to watch this. Thanks KC !

Robalypse
Apr 20th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the swift response KC. The Q&A was fantastic too. Thank you guys so much for making this available for people like me who live on the other side of the country but would have loved to have been there.

COsurvivor
Apr 20th, 2011, 10:25 PM
I love that these are on YouTube... I will listen to them later.

Kc
Apr 21st, 2011, 08:33 AM
I love that these are on YouTube... I will listen to them later.
I love how we could put up 48 minutes in one part!

j0be
Apr 21st, 2011, 08:36 AM
I love how we could put up 48 minutes in one part!

Yes. Definitely grateful for that. I've had to try to experience things in 10 minute chunks before (used to be youtube limit)