PDA

View Full Version : Article: The Weekend of Hell... or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Zombi

Kc
Feb 7th, 2011, 10:39 AM
You can view the page at http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/content.php?135-The-Weekend-of-Hell...-or-How-I-Learned-to-Stop-Worrying-and-Love-the-Zombies

TCM Revolver
Feb 7th, 2011, 11:24 AM
"What good is a climax if there's absolutely no setup to it?"

couldn't have said it better myself.

VeritableHero
Feb 7th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Good grief. I love the podcast but knowing just a bit of the "blood/sweat/tears" that goes into it makes the final product that much more valuable. I for one am astounded at what you and your team have created. Thanks for this additional insight and explanation.

RamblinMike
Feb 7th, 2011, 01:57 PM
That is some craaazy business, KC. And I thought it was a pain recording music.

By the way, I'm plenty happy with how the plot's going. It kicks ass. It kicks ass double-time. And anybody who's pissed about the long set-up time, go read the Lord of the Rings, and talk about it after you've finished it. The best payoffs always take a lot of setup. Sheesh, you'd think these people never read anything but schlocky zombie novels.

SleepyGlenn
Feb 7th, 2011, 02:45 PM
KC, I'd just like to say, as a fan, that we really appreciate all the hard work you put in to make the podcast that we love.

That's all.

mascaria
Feb 7th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Haters gonna hate. Remember that.

Ra1th
Feb 7th, 2011, 03:50 PM
that sounds painful, hey listen if you ever want to take a few weeks off, you should cause it seems like you are pushing urself too hard, i mean douchebags on the internet will complain, but ur fanbase isnt gonna go anywhere just cause u took a week or two off

Wicked Sid
Feb 7th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Just had to end that with such an inticing line, didn't you. You are a master of suspense, Mr. Wayland.

I remember you having a few gripes about reviews on the old forum. This is one review of hundreds and if some people think this story is lagging, then. . . Well, to put it lightly, then they can go fuck themselves.

Drags and Bites,

Sid.

Kc
Feb 7th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the support guys! I'm not letting the review get to me, and I've already recovered somewhat and rarin' to go for this weekend. I don't get a week off since we're recording Chapters 19 and 20 this weekend.

Britt
Feb 7th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Would you feel better if I sent you a cookie?

Fantastic work dude :)

Hollomandious
Feb 7th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Bastards. All of em.

You just keep on doing what you do.

Zombiehead
Feb 10th, 2011, 03:27 PM
I originally typed an awesomely witty analogy that took me like 30 minutes to write and check for spelling errors but I got that "webpage cannot be displayed" error and lost it ALL. So I'll keep this message short: There will always be people that want to skip to the appetizer and get straight to the meat. I like the way you're running things and I see why you're doing it. Keep it up. It works.