PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Trivia!

Britt
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Hey!

This Saturday (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/content.php?154-We-re-Alive-LIVE-at-Meltdown-Comics-April-16th!)is a HUGE deal, but you already knew that.

Greg and I will be asking the audience We're Alive trivia questions and handing out prizes to those that answer correctly. I have a handful of questions prepared, but I wanted let you guys get involved, if you felt like it!

If you have a question (or questions!) you think might stump someone, send them (and their answers) to me at WereNotDeadPodcast@gmail.com. Or, post them below. If someone that's coming to the live event sees the questions and wants to cheat, oh well. Think of it as a bonus to being a member of the forums.

If your question stumps someone, I might send you a prize as well... ;)

j0be
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Haha. I have a huge list prepared already, because of the quiz application I was writing for WA. I'll send you a huge list with difficulties when I get home.

Ra1th
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:01 PM
You should post em here for me to see j0be! :D

j0be
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Ha. I'll give you one question, just because you asked. What apartment did Angel reside in before the war?

Ra1th
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:20 PM
you mean what apartment did cindy live in?

Luna Guardian
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:24 PM

Zing! About time someone else than me made an obvious mistake :P

Not that I'd have noticed it...

nikvoodoo
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:08 PM
I know the answer! But I remember that admins and mods aren't suppoda answer j0be's questions!

Britt
Apr 14th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Haha. I have a huge list prepared already, because of the quiz application I was writing for WA. I'll send you a huge list with difficulties when I get home.

AWESOME! [insert random text here so the comment will go through]

j0be
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:31 PM

No. I don't. What room did Angel take as his own once the apartment building became "The Tower"?

nikvoodoo
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:32 PM
can I please answer????

EDIT: Even better. Here's a clue for you all! Angel decided to crash in the Hamlet Suite.

Ra1th
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:16 PM
i think britt is just gonna end up sending j0be a dump truck full of prizes cause no one's gonna know the answer to these questions... cept nik who wont be there, so yeah

Adventureless_Hero
Apr 15th, 2011, 05:15 AM
2B, had a leather couch

I was listening to that the other day. I like the Hamlet clue though. Am I not supposed to answer?

j0be
Apr 15th, 2011, 07:13 AM
No you can. I sent Britt about 30 or so odd questions this morning along with what notes I could find. I'm probably going to go through and make more questions.

Britt
Apr 15th, 2011, 07:18 AM
No you can. I sent Britt about 30 or so odd questions this morning along with what notes I could find. I'm probably going to go through and make more questions.

Great questions, by the way! This is going to be awesome.

nikvoodoo
Apr 15th, 2011, 08:46 AM
2B, had a leather couch

I was listening to that the other day. I like the Hamlet clue though. Am I not supposed to answer?

We had decided a while back that admins and mods weren't allowed to answer j0be's trivia questions. Everyone else can have a ball! And I'm glad you liked the clue :)

j0be
Apr 15th, 2011, 08:58 AM
We had decided a while back that admins and mods weren't allowed to answer j0be's trivia questions. Everyone else can have a ball! And I'm glad you liked the clue :)

At least, publicly. It's just to help foster other people answering.

Adventureless_Hero
Apr 15th, 2011, 11:08 AM
At least, pubicly. It's just to help foster other people answering.

Really? just kiddin.

The trivia should become a regular thread. It was pretty fun trying to think of the answer, but your clue kinda gave it away to be honest.

nikvoodoo
Apr 15th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Really? just kiddin.

The trivia should become a regular thread. It was pretty fun trying to think of the answer, but your clue kinda gave it away to be honest.

there are some people not up with their bard knowledge. Most everyone knows the quote, but fewer people remember the play.

j0be
Apr 15th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Yeah. There's actually a quiz function I'm writing that will allow us to have regularly scheduled quizzes. And we'll be giving out forum awards to the winners. But for this thread, it was about the live event. If you have any quiz questions you think should be asked, email them to werenotdeadpodcast@gmail.com or post them here!

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Apr 15th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Is Saul originally from California?

HaveCrowBarWillTravel
Apr 15th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Where do Michael's parents live?

j0be
Apr 15th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Is Saul originally from California?
This is arguable. He says at one time "The California girls were calling to him", but it never really is stated that he didn't come from California, just that at the time he was in the mountain division, (probably Nevada or Colorado). He said that his mom moved south, but never how far. Anaheim is south of LA, and both are in California. But it could have been a different state as well, such as Washington or Idaho.

Where do Michael's parents live?

This is arguable too. Michael states that they were from San Louis Abispo, but he was also lying that his parents were alive in the same breath. It could all be lies, or just some.