View Full Version : What a great start to the day... </sarcasm>

j0be
Apr 12th, 2011, 09:15 AM
This picture pretty well sums it up.
http://i.imgur.com/usFDY.jpg

Luna Guardian
Apr 12th, 2011, 09:28 AM
That seriously sucks dude.

As a sidenote, you may want to edit the picture so it doesn't show your license plate number.

nikvoodoo
Apr 12th, 2011, 09:35 AM
I've been trying really hard to figure out a way to make a joke that might make you smile but I'm failing miserably...here are some options:

"No amount of motivational speaking could inflate the tire's spirits."
"The Spare Tire refused to go to work without rogaine to cover its roadwork pattern baldness"

Sorry, that is indeed a great way to start the day. And its raining no less. Whee fun...

Ra1th
Apr 12th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Haaaaaaaahaa... don't quit ur day job :p

j0be
Apr 12th, 2011, 09:44 AM
As a sidenote, you may want to edit the picture so it doesn't show your license plate number.
I really don't care if people know my license plate number. I'm pretty open about my identity online. (I don't do stupid things). It's next to dirt simple to find my mailing address.

I've been trying really hard to figure out a way to make a joke that might make you smile but I'm failing miserably...here are some options:

"No amount of motivational speaking could inflate the tire's spirits."
"The Spare Tire refused to go to work without rogaine to cover its roadwork pattern baldness"

Sorry, that is indeed a great way to start the day. And its raining no less. Whee fun...

Thanks for the effort. But yeah, the rain made it suck. Also only about 40° F out.
Of course, right after I got it repaired, it went to sunny and a nice mild temperature.

nikvoodoo
Apr 12th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Of course, right after I got it repaired, it went to sunny and a nice mild temperature.

Well of course.... That's some bullshit right there. Sorry dude.

Arkum
Apr 12th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Hey I have that same car..no seriously. *looks outside* Ok no flat on it though. Phew

Bad luck dude. I have a really long commute to work and have had more than my fair share of flats on the way, but on the highway is always the worst.

j0be
Apr 12th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Hey I have that same car..no seriously. *looks outside* Ok no flat on it though. Phew. Bad luck dude. I have a really long commute to work and have had more than my fair share of flats on the way, but on the highway is always the worst.

Weird. My commute is really long too. 68 miles each direction. This is my second flat since November.

MrScott101
Apr 12th, 2011, 10:13 AM
that does suck, but at least you didn't have the following happen:

First major snowfall 2 years ago, first winter having my car. I'm almost halfway to work when crazy coworker calls telling me her car is in the shop and boss gave approval for both of us to be late so I can pick her up. I go back pick her up and just as we get to spot where I turned around. My Timing belt goes out at 60mph, with an interference engine I just blew the engine. Had to sit in the car no heat waiting for the wife to pick us up and spend another two hours with crazy coworker still trying to get to work.

So at least it's a tire and in the rain rather than blowing your engine in winter with crazy cat lady from the simpsons coworker!

Arkum
Apr 12th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Weird. My commute is really long too. 68 miles each direction. This is my second flat since November.

This is about to get even weirder....my commute is 64 miles each direction.

j0be
Apr 12th, 2011, 10:26 AM
This is about to get even weirder....my commute is 64 miles each direction.

Please don't tell me you're in webdesign or IT.

Arkum
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Only when our IT guy isn't around. I'm in product design and development. lol SO CLOSE!

Joosbawx
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Okay...so if I am the Robin to Ra1th's Batman (http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1358-Tower-vs.-Mallers-and-the-unknown-rat./page2)...does this make j0be the Launchpad McQuack (http://lparchive.org/Darkwing-Duck/Images/launchpad.gif) to Arkum's Darkwing Duck?