PDA

View Full Version : Community Playdate 04/23/2011

itsallgoodie
Apr 10th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Hey all, the last community playdate went so well that we are going to try to have another one.

Hopefully we can get it to the point where its bi-monthly and anyone who is available to play just gets on and plays, but for now, we will set it by date.

I am going to try to get some games going on the 23rd of this month.

Since its so far away the game has yet to be decided but from our last poll it seems most people have xbox's and halo reach so thats what I am leaning towards.

For all with PS3's feel free to use this thread or to create another thread for a PS3 Playdate held on the same day or a different day.

The playdate will take place on April 23rd at 8pm EST. This is subject to change but if all goes according to plan, will stay the same.

Last time we played, we managed to get Shane Salk to play with us -- the guy who plays Angel!!!! so maybe this time Kc will be able to join us and god knows who else.

My gamertag is: itsallgoodie

Please add your gamertags if you are going to attend so we can get a running list of people attending.

-- If I have forgotten anything, rest assured I will update this post directly and add it.

People signed up:
itsallgoodie GT: itsallgoodie
Steplaugh GT: ii st4rs ii
BruceBonsai GT: BruceBonsai
Hellbringer GT: Hellbringer X
Chelsea Childress GT: VixenPro
gamergirllovesu GT: gamergirllovesu
mush_rooms GT: mushroooooooms
Wicked Sid GT: Wicked Sid
mylittlepwny GT: RandomNga

StepLaugh
Apr 11th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Of course I'll be able to join.

GT: ii st4rs ii

TCM Revolver
Apr 11th, 2011, 09:20 AM
What time were you thinking? I'll get this added to the calender for ya.

itsallgoodie
Apr 11th, 2011, 09:23 AM
What time were you thinking? I'll get this added to the calender for ya.

somewhere in the PM I know last time a few people couldn't join in cuz it was too late for them, but it was at 8pm EST or 5pm on the west coast. so i guess we will shoot for 8:00PM EST again? Ill just say right now that THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

MrScott101
Apr 11th, 2011, 10:07 AM
I like this idea, but I'm not an Xbot, but I am a ps3'er. Maybe setting up a time for black ops zombies or coop killzone 3? Can't set anything for that for about a month, next 3 saturdays I have plans.

itsallgoodie
Apr 11th, 2011, 10:10 AM
I like this idea, but I'm not an Xbot, but I am a ps3'er. Maybe setting up a time for black ops zombies or coop killzone 3? Can't set anything for that for about a month, next 3 saturdays I have plans.

It doesnt have to be a Saturday, it could be any day of the week, weekends just tend to work better cuz more people have time off then. feel free to make a separate post for ps3 playdate, or email me what you were thinking and ill handle it :D

BruceBonsai
Apr 11th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Sure I should be able to make it!

GT: BruceBonsai

ObamaCat
Apr 11th, 2011, 05:19 PM
... Cat might be MIA for this one. I may or may not be spending Easter with the fam over in Victoria. This is a maybe so there's still the possibility that I might show up.

You know my tag ;)

RoA Overlord
Apr 12th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Count me in.. and i don't know if anyone else noticed but goodie has 117 posts and since this is for halo.. just figured i'd mention it.

Hellbringer
Apr 12th, 2011, 04:58 PM
I'll try to make this one, but with my new unit, I work on certain Saturdays now. The trade off is that I have Fridays off.

GT: Hellbringer X

Private Parts
Apr 13th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Please add your gamertags if you are going to attend so we can get a running list of people attending.

What time would it be? Us from the uk want to play to! Is there a time not to unreasonable for all of us?

if possible put down: lewzz10

Parts, newly promoted to lt colonel on reach

Count me in.. and i don't know if anyone else noticed but goodie has 117 posts and since this is for halo.. just figured i'd mention it.

wow! How cool?

Heres a good halo 3 quote,

Cortana: Chief! How do we get out?

Master Chief: thought id try shooting my way out, mix things up a little.

Mister chief is awesome!

Parts

itsallgoodie
Apr 13th, 2011, 11:14 AM
What time would it be? Us from the uk want to play to! Is there a time not to unreasonable for all of us?

if possible put down: lewzz10

Parts, newly promoted to lt colonel on reach

ya we can try, we were planning ofr 8pm est. what time would taht put you all at? if we can figure that out then we may be able to find a good time.

gamergirllovesu
Apr 13th, 2011, 07:12 PM
gt: gamergirllovesu

Chelsea C.
Apr 13th, 2011, 08:12 PM
I'll try to join in.

GT: VixenPro

itsallgoodie
Apr 13th, 2011, 08:13 PM
I'll try to join in.

GT: VixenPro

yay yay yay yay, :D

Chelsea C.
Apr 13th, 2011, 08:18 PM
I'm totally going to have my butt kicked, but it will be in good company, so it will be okay :p

mush_rooms
Apr 13th, 2011, 11:29 PM
I'll be able to join in again, of couse!

GT: mushroooooooms (7 o's, lol)

Private Parts
Apr 14th, 2011, 06:53 AM
ya we can try, we were planning ofr 8pm est. what time would taht put you all at? if we can figure that out then we may be able to find a good time.

thats eastern standard time? if so 8 pm would be 1 in the am :( were 5 hours ahead so 23rd is a sat so 10am-3pm est? sounds goodto me!

Private Parts
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:19 AM
I just thought would this be matchmaking or what? firefight would be good though there is to many of us... brainwave!!!! Infection!!!!! Im about to find out thats what well be doing anyway aren't I

Parts zom:(

itsallgoodie
Apr 14th, 2011, 07:21 AM
thats eastern standard time? if so 8 pm would be 1 in the am :( were 5 hours ahead so 23rd is a sat so 10am-3pm est? sounds goodto me!

The flaw is that we set 8 so that people on the west coast who are 3 hours behind us would be on at 5pm. so its hard to accommodate both sides of the world haha. we could change i to 6:30pm EST or so. that would put you at 11:30 and west coasters at 3:30?

Wicked Sid
Apr 14th, 2011, 08:41 AM
If everything works out this week, I will be in. If not, then I won't be there and you'll know.

GT: Wicked Sid

itsallgoodie
Apr 14th, 2011, 09:32 AM
sounds good. hope to see you there.

StepLaugh
Apr 14th, 2011, 02:45 PM
If everything works out this week, I will be in. If not, then I won't be there and you'll know.

GT: Wicked Sid

I can't wait till I get to out snipe you again!!!

Wicked Sid
Apr 14th, 2011, 03:04 PM
I can't wait till I get to out snipe you again!!! (But, seeing as that would never happen, I pledge my undying allegiance to the Great Sid.)

You need to stop lying to yourself. Dammit man! It is not healthy!

And that last sentence, I never knew you felt that way.

ObamaCat
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:03 PM
3:30 PST works for Cat :D I will be there 90%, Victoria's been canceled. Hopefully work won't conflict, if it does I'll be there, but at a later time. I'll keep you posted

Chelsea C.
Apr 14th, 2011, 04:06 PM
I can't wait to GET sniped! :D

Private Parts
Apr 15th, 2011, 08:02 AM
The flaw is that we set 8 so that people on the west coast who are 3 hours behind us would be on at 5pm. so its hard to accommodate both sides of the world haha. we could change i to 6:30pm EST or so. that would put you at 11:30 and west coasters at 3:30?

i just remembered i have a ten hour car journey that day so i think i would be to knackered to play xbox at that time :(

Maybe Next time...

Parts

Craneses
Apr 15th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Anyone that are interested in a PS3 gaming night, help choose a game we can all play. =D

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1324-Your-Games-Suggestions-for-We-re-Alive-Community-Playdates

itsallgoodie
Apr 20th, 2011, 07:48 AM
alright, so its still on for 8pm this saturday. I trust everyone is still in for it. and for any new comers there is still space so sign up!

ObamaCat
Apr 20th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Goodie already knows, but I will not be able to make this one for sure. I work unfortunately :/. But I'll be around for the future ones. Have fun everyone!

Wicked Sid
Apr 20th, 2011, 01:18 PM
I may not make it. I still have to go buy Reach and I've been a little busy this week.

I will join someday.

Wicked Sid
Apr 22nd, 2011, 04:20 PM
Change of plans, boys. I may make it after all.

mush_rooms
Apr 22nd, 2011, 04:21 PM
...ahem. And girls.

But yay! I wish it were tonight I have nothing to do, haha.

mylittlepwny
Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:18 PM
GT: RandomNga

Mortal Kombat: the New one
Halo Reach
Call of duty Black ops
Call of duty modern warfare
Resident Evil 5
Gears of War 2

ObamaCat
Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:19 PM
GT: RandomNga

Mortal Kombat: the New one
Halo Reach
Call of duty Black ops
Call of duty modern warfare
Resident Evil 5
Gears of War 2

You may want to post in this thread:

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1324-Your-Games-Suggestions-for-We-re-Alive-Community-Playdates

itsallgoodie
Apr 22nd, 2011, 07:25 PM
yes i could have played tonight but tomorrow will come soon enough! mylittlepwny, you will be added

itsallgoodie
Apr 23rd, 2011, 08:38 AM
hey guys, playing tonight. GET EXCITED!

ObamaCat
Apr 23rd, 2011, 11:29 AM
hey guys, playing tonight. GET EXCITED!

If you guys are still playing by 9 PST / 12 EST I'll join you :p

Onslaught
Apr 23rd, 2011, 12:15 PM
Got XBL again finally. Gamertag: ON514UGH7
Make sure you tell me your from the forum so I won't delete you

Wicked Sid
Apr 23rd, 2011, 01:34 PM
Blam, just bought the Legendary Edition. You will fear the flames. Lmao.

itsallgoodie
Apr 23rd, 2011, 09:26 PM
so like half the people didnt sign on...whats up with that?

Hellbringer
Apr 28th, 2011, 07:21 PM
so like half the people didnt sign on...whats up with that?

Sorry, got called in by the family to do something at the last minute so I couldn't jump on Saturday night.

Finally got my laptop back from the depot last night so I can jump on the forums more regularly now, too.

itsallgoodie
Apr 29th, 2011, 08:54 AM
its alright--and cool we are gunna try another soon. Look out for it!