PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Episode 11!

j0be
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Episode Link (http://werealive.info/wnd/episodes/wnd-episode11.mp3)

I got two more references in this episode!
I really should offer to show up on skype one time.

nikvoodoo
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:34 AM
I think that would be a really cool! I'd love being able to guest host :)

I will say in reference to the emailer who brought up Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder: They aren't the same thing. MPD isn't a part of Schizophrenia. That's a gigantic pet peeve of mine. They aren't the same thing, and they are not symptomatic of each other. They are their own disorder

Britt
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:10 PM
You guys would be awesome guest hosts. If you're interested, please shoot an email!

Nik, I wanna ask you something! Could you send me an email or your email addy? :D

VeritableHero
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:12 PM
I like the regularly rotating third host. Keeps it fresh.

This episode seemed really short for some reason. It must mean that I enjoyed it (or was knocked unconscious by Tar)!

Britt
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Hahaha, as much as I like the Tar theory, it clocked in around 40 minutes, which is about 15-20 min shorter than "normal". Last week's was shorter as well.

nikvoodoo
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:46 PM
You guys would be awesome guest hosts. If you're interested, please shoot an email!

Nik, I wanna ask you something! Could you send me an email or your email addy? :D

Just sent you a PM with my email addy's :)

StepLaugh
Apr 8th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Great episode as always!

MrScott101
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:26 PM
he called him Tard, I think I'm going to have to stick with that LOL

mylittlepwny
Apr 8th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Greg and Brittany my Nefarious Charlatans your Ideas for the zombie games would make for one serendipitous treat. Great episode guys!

White_Crow05
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Another great episode guys! keep it up!!!

Meeks
Apr 9th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Fantastic cast. Loving the show :D

Luna Guardian
Apr 10th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Hahaha, as much as I like the Tar theory, it clocked in around 40 minutes, which is about 15-20 min shorter than "normal". Last week's was shorter as well.

It could be that KC is using this chapter as a transition to the Next Big Thing. If so, it could explain the relative shortness of this Chapter.

Also, I finally caught up with the most recent episode of We're Not Dead. Got to say, you guys are awesome :D

j0be
Apr 10th, 2011, 06:03 AM
It could be that KC is using this chapter as a transition to the Next Big Thing. If so, it could explain the relative shortness of this Chapter.
Also, I finally caught up with the most recent episode of We're Not Dead. Got to say, you guys are awesome :D

I'm pretty sure they were actually referring to WND, but awesome that you're caught up.

Luna Guardian
Apr 10th, 2011, 06:05 AM
I'm pretty sure they were actually referring to WND, but awesome that you're caught up.

I suddenly feel like I'm making a habit of making an idiot out of myself... :p

beezball
Apr 10th, 2011, 09:49 AM
I suddenly feel like I'm making a habit of making an idiot out of myself... :p

It's ok luna :) I do the same on the show regularly. Like that whole sisters thing! Lol

Britt
Apr 10th, 2011, 09:54 AM

Thank you so much!!!

Adventureless_Hero
Apr 11th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Great show, as always. I like the three of you as hosts. There's some great comedy that arises when you three have a conversation. The loose format you have of recapping the previous episode, discussing what that particular episode may have alluded to or where it could lead, then discussing any relevant theories is a pretty good format to follow. But the fact that you keep it loose makes me really happy since I'm a fan of random humor. I'm actually contemplating getting a Twitter account so I could send you guys a "twit".

Greg, I loved your idea for an MMO zombie survival game. An open ended ZA game would rock, though my wife would kick my ass for playing all the time. Although We're Alive isn't going to be back till the 25th, I can sleep easy knowing I'll still get a rock ass podcast from We're Not Dead.

P.S. Discuss my theory about Aliens being the cause of the Zombie Apocalypse sometime. I think Greg Miller mentioned the same idea once.

forty7nations
Apr 12th, 2011, 04:21 PM
I liked it when Mike "Rooney" was on. He was funny as well as informative. Don't get me wrong, beez was pretty good too but more of Rooney would be great!

beezball
Apr 12th, 2011, 05:28 PM
I'm hurt :,(

kafu288
Apr 13th, 2011, 02:57 AM
I love it. Yet another brilliant Greg Miller podcast.

The same criticism I have of every podcast though - needs more aussies

BruceBonsai
Apr 13th, 2011, 05:20 AM
I love it. Yet another brilliant Greg Miller podcast.

The same criticism I have of every podcast though - needs more aussies

Now it needs more "color" perhaps.
Or shall I say "diversity". :)

kafu288
Apr 14th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Its Colour.