PDA

View Full Version : Forum iPhone app?

timberwoof
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Is there a possibility of making an iPhone app foer we're alive. Something similar to Facebook type app that gives you updates an the like when they are posted? Just throwing that out there. I know there are other sites that I visit on a regular basis that have apps for members only and it might increase your registration and fan base in the process.

j0be
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:14 AM
The forum already has a mobile version already that you can pull up in your browser.

However, rumblings of an app may be heard in the distance. You never know. :p

timberwoof
Apr 8th, 2011, 11:29 AM
What I'm talking about is an app that goes on the screen. Icon and all. It's hard to describe. I know there is a mobile version. I'm using it right now. What I'm suggesting is a full on app with multiple functions, tabs and other things. A place where news can be posted about the site and such. Also instant access to the forums with similar features. Like I said it's hard to describe what I'm talking about. I guess once more information comes out there can be more stuff added to it but not now then. Being that the forum is in the infancy stage as it is.

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Apr 8th, 2011, 12:15 PM
There's already a team working on it. Just be patient :)

timberwoof
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:45 PM
No dang it, I want it now. LMAO, j/k. that's cool.

nikvoodoo
Apr 8th, 2011, 06:04 PM
No dang it, I want it now. LMAO, j/k. that's cool.

Now you've upset the programmers and they are crying in the corner.....It's gonna take us three months to get them out of there. Now the app won't be done for an additional three months.....great goin'. ;)

shovel:)

timberwoof
Apr 8th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Eh, if they can't take me talking crap, they won't survive out there. Survival of the fittest.

nikvoodoo
Apr 8th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Eh, if they can't take me talking crap, they won't survive out there. Survival of the fittest.
Touche Mr. Woof....touche. You win this round!

Private Parts
Apr 15th, 2011, 07:57 AM
personally i thinks the mobile site needs a facelift as there are flaws in it :( if theres i-phone can we have android? they cant be to different to write the program for???

Parts