PDA

View Full Version : glitch

Brent
Apr 6th, 2011, 01:46 AM
I cant get chapter 3 part 3 to play or download, is this just me?datu:)

nikvoodoo
Apr 6th, 2011, 01:53 AM
Are you trying to stream the episode? What service are you trying to DL/listen to it through? We'll need more information to be able to help you.

Brent
Apr 6th, 2011, 02:32 AM
Just the radio on the site, an i tried to download thur the site too its just that one part. I'll start buffering but wont go pass that. I skipped around to test the others an the all seem to work fine.

nikvoodoo
Apr 6th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Someone will look into it. Thanks for letting us know, Brent!

Brent
Apr 6th, 2011, 03:04 AM
No prob just let me know when its fixed, I just found this place a few hours ago an love it, I want to hear more, but my brain wont let me skip a head lol

j0be
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:17 AM
I just tried from this link (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/itpc/wwwwaylandws/Wayland_Productions/Were_Alive_-_Podcast/rssxml/~5/-64UlAwq0uY/wa-3-3-thenewarrivals.mp3), and had no problem.

MrScott101
Apr 6th, 2011, 06:48 AM
I have all of the files converted to mp3's as well I'll have to check file size but the option to have them emailed may be a possibility as well?

Brent
Apr 6th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Thanks J0be that link works great, plus the one one the main page started working.....it took about 15 min for it to start up not sure if the problem was on this end or if there working in the site, But still thanks man