PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl

TCM Revolver
Feb 6th, 2011, 09:06 AM
I can't be the only one here that likes football. Who is your pick for the big game tonight?? I have to go with Green Bay. I really like their squad. Oh, not to mention I HATE Ben Roethlisburger!!

--Revolver

Onslaught
Feb 6th, 2011, 09:11 AM
I can't be the only one here that likes football. Who is your pick for the big game tonight?? I have to go with Green Bay. I really like their squad. Oh, not to mention I HATE Ben Roethlisburger!!
Finally a decent person who thinks Green Bay is gonna win, everybody at my house is choosing the Steelers, I mean com'on. Really?

Destiny
Feb 6th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Doesn't Green Bay have a rapist on their team?

TCM Revolver
Feb 6th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Doesn't Green Bay have a rapist on their team?

That's Pittsburgh, and that is one of the top 10 reasons of why I don't like them.

StepLaugh
Feb 6th, 2011, 02:24 PM
I don't care 2 cents for either team, but I have a good friend who lives in Pittsburgh, so I guess I'm going for them. Bring on the booze

nikvoodoo
Feb 6th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I can safely predict the Packers will win 31-25. You can put money on it.

Destiny
Feb 6th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Really disappointed in my Steelers tonight.

nikvoodoo
Feb 6th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Really disappointed in my Steelers tonight.

its the same way they got to the Super Bowl. The Jets played 2.5 quarters. Same with the Steelers tonight. 2.5 quarters= Lose. Though honestly, this is the first time Ben's been in a really huge spot and came up short and couldn't make the play.

Dominicrip
Feb 6th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Lol lol lol

TCM Revolver
Feb 7th, 2011, 08:14 AM
its the same way they got to the Super Bowl. The Jets played 2.5 quarters. Same with the Steelers tonight. 2.5 quarters= Lose. Though honestly, this is the first time Ben's been in a really huge spot and came up short and couldn't make the play.
Maybe all this talk about how he is an "elite" QB will stop now. Those interceptions killed the steelers.