PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Episode 10!

Britt
Apr 1st, 2011, 09:06 AM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z81/Britt5091/werenotdead-1.jpg

This week on We're Not Dead, Greg and Britt are joined by Mike (aka MrRooni), an active member on the We're Alive forums! After squealing over the latest advertisements on We're Alive (would you like a custom bouquet?), chapter 20-2 is discussed, poked and prodded, Greg and Britt have an exclusive sneak peak into Chapter 22 and Mike tells us why you should never team up with him when the zombie apocalypse strikes. All this and more on episode ten of We're Not Dead!

iTunes (http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/were-not-dead/id414153290)
Feedburner (http://feeds.feedburner.com/WereNotDead)

Zombiehead
Apr 1st, 2011, 09:40 AM
I guess neither of you were there for the chatbox conversation about that advertisement.

Anyway Britt needs a part. Maybe a Maller or Randy if they turn out to be female.

nikvoodoo
Apr 1st, 2011, 09:53 AM
Wayside Flower Conversation is here: http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1289-Flower-Ad-from-Chapter-20-2

Thank you so very much for having a zombie come and end that song. It made my heart sing :)

Britt
Apr 1st, 2011, 10:00 AM
Wayside Flower Conversation is here: http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1289-Flower-Ad-from-Chapter-20-2

Thank you so very much for having a zombie come and end that song. It made my heart sing :)

Thanks for posting that thread! And yes, I figured that was the least I could do.

j0be
Apr 1st, 2011, 11:38 AM
Just for reference, I think you were right Britt about Saul overhearing Burt. The exact back and forth was:
Burt: "I need to go make sure no one tells Saul a different story about, y'know, Lizzy. You know what I mean?"
Saul: "No, What do you mean... Burt?"

The direct reference to "What do you mean" means to me that he overheard.

Rock Daddy
Apr 1st, 2011, 11:56 AM
Very funny. I guess Greg was right that each WND episode would get better as the show progresses. You guys sound like you really got it together.

Adventureless_Hero
Apr 1st, 2011, 02:29 PM
Awesome, I'm glad I got to listen to that in the last minutes of work. I thought that little blurb KC gave you folks to share with us was awesome. It got those gears a-turnin' in mah brain. :-P Also, yes! Kudos on ending the Friday song with the zombie! It was the quickest I've gone from disappointment to rotfl mode.

I do agree that Riley was being sarcastic when she said, "Yeah, something like that" when talking about her "type", but I didn't consider what Britt said about the voice actress fitting the same description. That's a pretty interesting little tidbit of trivia. Kudos Britt.

I like Rooney (not Edward Rooney) but zee other host. He's quite a clever chap and I dug his input. Also, I agree that Burt might be primed to die. GREAT EPISODE!

Zombiehead
Apr 1st, 2011, 03:14 PM
By the way Greg Miller, my diva comment in the other thread was only meant as a joke. I apologize if I offended.

Britt
Apr 1st, 2011, 03:28 PM
Very funny. I guess Greg was right that each WND episode would get better as the show progresses. You guys sound like you really got it together.

Thank you :D

Pikepaw
Apr 1st, 2011, 03:31 PM
I enjoyed this episode greatly as I always do. I especially like the Greg as Tanya and Britt as Micheal. My favourite part of the episode starts at about 29 minutes in.
So though we all know it is a joke, will Greg continue acting like a diva? I never assumed he really was one, but it was just so funny! Some of my fav WND moments are Greg talking about how he is a star of We're Alive

Th3_T3ch
Apr 1st, 2011, 09:45 PM
The first time I listened to the end of the podcast I stopped as soon as I heard that annoying voice. Then I looked at the forum and read Nikvoodoo's comment and listened exclusively to the end. THANK GOD A ZOMBIE KILLED HER!!!

ZeoBoku
Apr 1st, 2011, 10:38 PM
Am I the only one here that couldn't download the episode in iTunes? I keep pressing "GET" and the download cancels. Please fix this. Thanks. :)

MrRooni
Apr 2nd, 2011, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the kind words Adventureless_Hero! I had a lot of fun recording this one. I've also gotten some audio stuff straightened out so it doesn't sound like I'm underwater next time.

Cheers!

Britt
Apr 2nd, 2011, 07:15 PM
Hey guys,

It sounds like there are issues downloading We're Alive AND We're Not Dead. Just a heads up!

WERE EVILA
Apr 3rd, 2011, 12:50 AM
- so do we need to bring our own fleshlights, or.....

is it just me or did this edition of were not dead seem to fly by? mabey its that it reminds me of sitting around with my friends at like 2 in the morning - then all the sudden it over and im really just sitting behind the glow of my monitor hunched over a keyboard totaly dorking out on a forum. anyway it was a great episode and i just might listen to it again after i post this.

Wicked Sid
Apr 3rd, 2011, 04:35 PM
Why do people hate that song? Its so great. Through it in for another week!

Great episode by the way.

mem
Apr 4th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Thanks for posting that thread! And yes, I figured that was the least I could do.

scared me more than i would like to admit that you mentioned using Friday as your exit tune from now on. I applauded when the singer got eeted. : )

mem
Apr 4th, 2011, 08:36 AM
was WND really getting a lot of angry mail about Greg and his diva status with respect to his Pete charachter ? I thought his comments about it were funny.

patient zero
Apr 4th, 2011, 03:03 PM
i defiantly interpreted burt getting caught out by saul overhearing the same way brit did, I cant even see how it could have got misinterpreted but if greg and mike both heard it that way it must have caused some confusion! love wnd, everyone should see brit's facebook picture, its a great looking rhino-brit!

MGM Ray
Apr 4th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Ok, first off I love the podcast and the dialogue back and forth between Greg and Britt. You guys are doing a fantastic job! Having said that, Britt you had me ROFL at 19:05 in the podcast when you said Kallani is an airplane and Saul is Tanya's Mother. That went right over everyone's head but I lost it!

Keep up the great work guys!!!

Ray

yarri
Apr 4th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Don't listen to the haters Greg!!!
Pete for president!!!!!!

Britt
Apr 4th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Ok, first off I love the podcast and the dialogue back and forth between Greg and Britt. You guys are doing a fantastic job! Having said that, Britt you had me ROFL at 19:05 in the podcast when you said Kallani is an airplane and Saul is Tanya's Mother. That went right over everyone's head but I lost it!

Keep up the great work guys!!!

Ray

HAHAHA! I had to listen again myself! LOL.

Beaumont
Apr 5th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Just for reference, I think you were right Britt about Saul overhearing Burt. The exact back and forth was:
Burt: "I need to go make sure no one tells Saul a different story about, y'know, Lizzy. You know what I mean?"
Saul: "No, What do you mean... Burt?"

The direct reference to "What do you mean" means to me that he overheard.
I thought there was muffled talk going on when saul left the room indicating that someone was telling him outside.

Mikethebassist
Apr 5th, 2011, 05:33 AM
Love'd this week's WND. I agree, you guys are really getting more organized! I have 2 suggestions. It seems that the episodes are getting shorter :( I would love a longer show in general. Don't get me wrong you guys do a heck of a job and I know you are all busy. Just my opinion :) Also yea, Brit, needs to get into an epsiode(s). Overall great episode. Love the show.

ObamaCat
Apr 5th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Great episode, I especially liked the end song where Rebecca got cut off by the growling zombie. Made me lolz :p

GameOverGreggy
Apr 5th, 2011, 07:03 PM
By the way Greg Miller, my diva comment in the other thread was only meant as a joke. I apologize if I offended.
Hey--

No sweat. My other job's commenters are a bit meaner, so I was just making sure we're all cool on We're Alive.

Greg

SleepyGlenn
Apr 6th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Britt you had me ROFL at 19:05 in the podcast when you said Kallani is an airplane

LOL. It all makes sense when you think about it. He wasn't playing dead in the arena, he was just waiting to be refueled.

VeritableHero
Apr 6th, 2011, 08:02 AM
I'm curious to hear Greg's response to episode 20-3. He was "visibly" upset about what could have happened to Lizzy when she was tazed. I felt the same feeling of dread. He probably was feeling like all of us when listening to 20-3; ready to throw up?

Nevermatter
Apr 8th, 2011, 06:12 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to thank you for being awesome! I have not trolled every corner of this board yet to find the answer, but I am wondering if the reading at Meltdown Comics will be put up as a podcast? Also does it have anything to do with the Nerdist podcast?

Bleh, maybe I should have read the poster to see the big Nerdist logo on it. Thats still awesome though good to see some of my favorite podcasts are starting to form up like an information voltron to wreck itunes. Keep up the good work you guys rock!