PDA

View Full Version : Episode 18-1 Pre-Discussion

Kc
Jan 21st, 2011, 11:55 PM
Discussion after 18-1 will resume here after Monday. Old forum will be closed, and all new discussions here.

fraggot
Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:00 AM
I cannot wait to listen to it, since I just found out about this podcast just 2 weeks ago or so, I've begun re-listening to them for this upcoming chapter.

Keep up the amazing work man

Spud
Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:09 AM
I cant wait for it either.
These past few episodes have just been so intense, I just put everything down at the time i get to listen to them and close my
eyes and listen and just let it play out in my mind like I'm watching it. Keep up the good work, you guys surprise me every week.
and now the forums look incredible to boot.

Hollomandious
Jan 22nd, 2011, 06:30 AM
I've listened to the entire series 2 times since 17.3 hit. luckily, monday is only 2 days away.

VeritableHero
Jan 22nd, 2011, 10:25 AM
I've listened to the entire series 2 times since 17.3 hit. luckily, monday is only 2 days away.
Glad I'm not the only one who is slightly obsessive about this podcast. Nice to find like-minded folks.

Rhino
Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:42 PM
Glad I'm not the only one who is slightly obsessive about this podcast. Nice to find like-minded folks.

and here I thought I was the only one ;)

jamman39
Jan 22nd, 2011, 04:36 PM
Wow, it took me like 2 or 3 months to get caught up. I kinda wish I hadn't now I have to wait for new episodes :/ waitings hard

Hollomandious
Jan 22nd, 2011, 07:37 PM

I don't believe i expressed my obsessive listening practice to the degree it should have been. i've listened to the entire series to current 5 times. and i'm working on a 6tjh time w/ the wife.

is there a 12 step program i can join to help myself? No? oh good...

cycogod
Jan 22nd, 2011, 10:29 PM
Can't wait for more with the talking zombie/INK ....

Adogg
Jan 22nd, 2011, 10:38 PM
I'm almost caught up myself on my second go around. Great stuff KC. BTW, I just checked out the main page again and it looks great. It was cool to see all the actors and then the video of them recording an episode.

Gotta say they look NOTHING like I thought they would!

Adogg

TCM Revolver
Jan 23rd, 2011, 12:31 PM
I don't believe i expressed my obsessive listening practice to the degree it should have been. i've listened to the entire series to current 5 times. and i'm working on a 6tjh time w/ the wife.

is there a 12 step program i can join to help myself? No? oh good...

I was thinking we need to start a support group for people like us. :) I found the series last week monday. 1/16/11. I have listened to all available episodes 2x already. Hi, My name is Revolver and I am an addict.

Kc
Jan 23rd, 2011, 01:45 PM
The title for Chapter 18 = "No Place Like Home"

You can look for multiple meanings however you like...

jamman39
Jan 23rd, 2011, 02:22 PM
Zombies in Kansas!!!!!!

Z Sniper
Jan 23rd, 2011, 02:53 PM
I'm ready to tap my shimmering red combat boots!!

Wicked Sid
Jan 23rd, 2011, 08:39 PM
Its Almost Here!

Hollomandious
Jan 23rd, 2011, 09:21 PM
I'll speculate 4 ways on the title of the 18th chapter.

Pegs/Kelly/Michael may get wrapped up w/ this other group, and may feel they had it better back at the tower.
Water towers are cool to climb and get drunk on, but not so cool to be trapped on when ole biggy is downstairs.
People are sad about the current state of the tower, and/or are leaving finally in search of a new home.
Everyone, everywhere, really, really, just doesn't wanna deal w/ this zombie shit anymore. :)

And tomorrow i'll see how far off i am.

TCM Revolver
Jan 24th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Getting Excited!! Very curious to see what happens to Angel, and Skittles.

Kc
Jan 24th, 2011, 09:17 AM
I'll speculate 4 ways on the title of the 18th chapter.

Pegs/Kelly/Michael may get wrapped up w/ this other group, and may feel they had it better back at the tower.
Water towers are cool to climb and get drunk on, but not so cool to be trapped on when ole biggy is downstairs.
People are sad about the current state of the tower, and/or are leaving finally in search of a new home.
Everyone, everywhere, really, really, just doesn't wanna deal w/ this zombie shit anymore. :)

And tomorrow i'll see how far off i am.

Some things might not be entirely clear until the Chapter is over...