PDA

View Full Version : We're Alive Community playdate 04/02/11- Halo: Reach

StepLaugh
Mar 31st, 2011, 04:56 AM
Hey everyone,

If you guys remember a couple months ago, Kc and Grayson held a Community Playdate Event on Halo: Reach?

Well let's do it again.

Let's round everyone up, and have an awesome night of good times, laughs, and well...killing of course.

Here's how this is going down.
Since my friend's list is all full. I'll make a We're Alive Gamertag that people can add, and we can use the Friends of Friends method. Which is just like a whole new set of friends list.
Account: (Forge Friends, at least for now.)

Be sure to "sign up" with your gamertag below, so we can have a rough count of how many people to expect.

Information:
Game: Halo Reach (xbox360)
Date: Saturday April 2nd
Time: Starts at 8 pm EST (5 pm PST) - Until whenever.

This is just another great way that this wonderful community can get together and know each other more, and of course show off your skills. Also if you're not that good at the game, don't worry we're not going to play to win every time. BTW get ready to play some Zombie Gametypes.

Sadly I'm not sure if Kc will be able to make it this time due to working on the latest episode, but who needs him anyways :p

Also if this works out, we can keep doing it every/every other week, or once a month and do it with different games/consoles.

StepLaugh
Mar 31st, 2011, 04:58 AM
People so far:

Username/gamertag:

StepLaugh- GT: ii st4rs ii
No longer in, too late. -- I The K Train I- GT: I The K Train I
itsallgoodie- GT: itsallgoodie
ObamaCat- GT: ObamaCat
Anghil- GT: Anghil
mush_rooms- GT: mushroooooooms
Hellbringer: GT: Hellbringer X
Hellbringer's son GT: Treecko Master
ProZach2 GT: ProZach2
Anghil's Bro GT: irish saint jim
Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo GT:TrggaMan

I The K Train I
Mar 31st, 2011, 04:59 AM
I'll be in anyway. Well up for a game of Reach

GT: I The K Train I

Craneses
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:26 AM
Also if this works out, we can keep doing it every/every other week, or once a month and do it with different games/consoles.

We should totally do this with bad company 2. =o ps3/360

I'll be able to do a vote, and if we have enough people, let's totally do it!!!

itsallgoodie
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:45 AM
GT: itsallgoodie shovel:)

Wicked Sid
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:59 AM
I would be in but sadly, that day is my birthday and will most likely not be home... among other things. Hope you guys have a great time.

StepLaugh
Mar 31st, 2011, 06:04 AM
I would be in but sadly, that day is my birthday and will most likely not be home... among other things. Hope you guys have a great time.

Aww, well happy early birthday!!!

itsallgoodie
Mar 31st, 2011, 06:40 AM
yes happy birthday. we will play again.

Anghil
Mar 31st, 2011, 08:09 AM
I'll be there!

Anghil

StepLaugh
Mar 31st, 2011, 09:42 AM
I'll be there!

Anghil

You better be there!!! hahaha

Kc
Mar 31st, 2011, 09:55 AM
I unfortunately will not be able to make it due to a bunch of things in my schedule.

ObamaCat
Mar 31st, 2011, 10:54 AM
I'm feelin' slightly hurt StepLaugh :,(. GT: ObamaCat :p

mush_rooms
Mar 31st, 2011, 11:40 AM
Haha Stephen...I'm going to be staying at your house all weekend...and yet you didn't add me to the list by default...wtf? Lol!

StepLaugh
Mar 31st, 2011, 02:49 PM
If I already added you guys, then you would not have posted haha

I had a plan!

itsallgoodie
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:18 PM
People so far:

Username/gamertag:

StepLaugh- GT: ii st4rs ii
I The K Train I- GT: I The K Train I
itsallgoodie- GT: itsallgoodie
ObamaCat- GT: ObamaCat
Anghil- GT: Anghil
mush_rooms- GT: mushroooooooms

you all have been added.

mush_rooms
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:18 PM
Clever girl...

Anghil
Mar 31st, 2011, 04:11 PM
Clever girl...

Wait...we're playing Jurassic Park now?...

Re1ndeer
Mar 31st, 2011, 10:08 PM
Things like this make me wish I had a Gold version of Xbox live and a copy of Halo Reach. Have fun guys!

StepLaugh
Apr 1st, 2011, 02:07 AM
Things like this make me wish I had a Gold version of Xbox live and a copy of Halo Reach. Have fun guys!

Well if you have a ps3, then some week soon we might play a game on that. Though I don't have one personally.

Hellbringer
Apr 1st, 2011, 05:41 AM
Do we need to have the latest map pack for the playdate? I haven't played Halo in about a month or so, thus my not buying the Defiant map pack yet. If all goes well, my son and I can jump on

GT (mine): Hellbringer X
GT (his): Treecko Master

itsallgoodie
Apr 1st, 2011, 08:43 AM
I dont think we are playing with the new maps at least not this time. if we are, Im boned.

StepLaugh
Apr 1st, 2011, 02:27 PM
Do we need to have the latest map pack for the playdate? I haven't played Halo in about a month or so, thus my not buying the Defiant map pack yet. If all goes well, my son and I can jump on

GT (mine): Hellbringer X
GT (his): Treecko Master

I dont have the map pack either, so we should all be ok.

Hellbringer
Apr 1st, 2011, 04:29 PM
I dont have the map pack either, so we should all be ok.

I might end up buying it anyways.... just got an ad from Microsoft. Basically, it gives the Defiant Map Pack for half price. See below:

Buy It, Play It,
Get 400 Microsoft PointsPurchase Halo: Reach - Defiant Map Pack or Halo: Reach Games on Demand from April 1st to May 15th, 2011 and get 400 Microsoft Points.

hmmmm.... there was HTML and stuff in there, but I guess I copied it wrong.

ObamaCat
Apr 1st, 2011, 04:31 PM
Does everyone have the Noble pack at least? I remember I panicked and bought it for the first Community playdate :p

Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo
Apr 1st, 2011, 07:01 PM
i would be down to join later in the night after the mlg broadcast, add me: TrggaMan

Hellbringer
Apr 1st, 2011, 07:51 PM
Does everyone have the Noble pack at least? I remember I panicked and bought it for the first Community playdate :p

I have the Noble map pack. I'm looking for more details on that Defiant Map Pack (whether we play it or not, 5 bucks for 3 maps is fine by me).

Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo
Apr 1st, 2011, 08:04 PM
personally, i like the defiant maps more than the noble

ObamaCat
Apr 1st, 2011, 10:14 PM
personally, i like the defiant maps more than the noble

Just got the defiant map pack today. I also think it's better than noble.

I might end up buying it anyways.... just got an ad from Microsoft. Basically, it gives the Defiant Map Pack for half price. See below:

Buy It, Play It,
Get 400 Microsoft PointsPurchase Halo: Reach - Defiant Map Pack or Halo: Reach Games on Demand from April 1st to May 15th, 2011 and get 400 Microsoft Points.

hmmmm.... there was HTML and stuff in there, but I guess I copied it wrong.

Yeah I'd get it. I think it's a great deal. Plus you can spend the 400 points on Undead Nightmare (50% off till April 4). At least that's what I plan on spending the points on....

I The K Train I
Apr 2nd, 2011, 11:04 AM
I have no map packs -_- haven't played Reach properly in a while and I don't have the funds to buy them today. I hope thats not a problem.

Damn alcohol ruining my funds

Anghil
Apr 2nd, 2011, 12:21 PM
If there's still room I'm adding my friend to the roster

irish saint jim

Hollomandious
Apr 2nd, 2011, 03:12 PM
I like the idea of this community playdate thang. Just wish it was for something I play/own.

Sad me.

I The K Train I
Apr 2nd, 2011, 03:41 PM
Balls!! I thought it was happening at 5pm EST? Just read the first post there again and it's 8pm EST it's starting. I wont be able to play guys, thats a bit too late for me. It'll be like 1am here at that stage. I have work in the morning, unfortunately, otherwise I'd well stay up and play.

Maybe next time :(

itsallgoodie
Apr 2nd, 2011, 04:20 PM
Balls!! I thought it was happening at 5pm EST? Just read the first post there again and it's 8pm EST it's starting. I wont be able to play guys, thats a bit too late for me. It'll be like 1am here at that stage. I have work in the morning, unfortunately, otherwise I'd well stay up and play.

Maybe next time :(

Thats too bad, Ill take you off the list just so we can see the total of people that we have. We will play earlier next time!

Hellbringer
Apr 2nd, 2011, 04:21 PM
We didn't play with any map packs last time, but I'm ready if we do for this play date. Just downloaded the Defiant map pack... and there went my "completed game" status. At least for now.

StepLaugh
Apr 2nd, 2011, 04:38 PM
Alright guys, 30 more mins!!!

itsallgoodie
Apr 2nd, 2011, 04:43 PM
you got it im on now.

AdrianHD
Apr 2nd, 2011, 05:03 PM
Darn =/ I got plans tonight and I just seen this. I'd love to join next playdate though.

Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo
Apr 2nd, 2011, 06:34 PM
I'm on now if you wanna inv me

itsallgoodie
Apr 2nd, 2011, 06:46 PM
I'm on now if you wanna inv me

add me and ill invite you. itsallgoodie

itsallgoodie
Apr 2nd, 2011, 10:19 PM
well dare I say that was a huge success. We should do it again soon, I'm thinking we should shoot for weekly playlists. if not, bi-weekly. if not then can we all agree that we are all bi-winning?

ObamaCat
Apr 2nd, 2011, 10:21 PM
well that was fun, I think we should shoot for weekly playlists. if not, bi-weekly. if not then can we all agree that we are all bi-winning?

Agreed to all of those statements. I'm thinking next time we should do some Black Ops so we can include more peeps.

itsallgoodie
Apr 2nd, 2011, 10:22 PM
Black Ops

no has. im game for MW 1 or 2 though?

ObamaCat
Apr 2nd, 2011, 10:29 PM
no has. im game for MW 1 or 2 though?

Either of those work for me as well.

Hellbringer
Apr 3rd, 2011, 07:23 AM
Either of those work for me as well.

I had fun last night, and I can dust off any of the CODs to play. Definitely got to do it again.

Would love to go for Left 4 Dead, but I think the max we'd ever get to play on a server is 8. If only Fifa 11 had a zombie mode.

itsallgoodie
Apr 3rd, 2011, 08:29 AM
I would be down for L4D problem is that like you said it would only be for 8 people and that could be bad, i say we leave it as a back up if we want a "playdate" and not many people can make it as for fifa if i had it i would play but i dont and probably wont get it. =\

ObamaCat
Apr 3rd, 2011, 03:30 PM
I have L4D2 but not the first. Perhaps we should start a thread and see what games people have and plan playdates accordingly?

itsallgoodie
Apr 3rd, 2011, 03:31 PM
I have L4D2 but not the first. Perhaps we should start a thread and see what games people have and plan playdates accordingly?

not a bad idea. would you like to start it or would you rather i do?

ObamaCat
Apr 3rd, 2011, 03:33 PM
not a bad idea. would you like to start it or would you rather i do?

Don't mind if I do :). I'm guessing this would be under the Everything Else section?

Edit: Your Games / Suggestions for We're Alive Community Playdates is up! Please contribute :)

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1324-Your-Games-Suggestions-for-We-re-Alive-Community-Playdates