PDA

View Full Version : What T.V. show are you watching?

Craneses
Mar 31st, 2011, 04:07 AM
What are you watching and what is your favourite television series?

I can't really decide on just one, but my top two are;

Prison Break
Dexter

Reading, these posts i realized i watch much more;
What i am watching now are
House
Chuck
Lie to me
Criminal Minds
How I met your mother
The Event
Myth Busters
The Walking Dead
The Listener (Shot in my city haha)
Lost (finished)

I'm totally up to date with everything, even though season finales are coming soon!

Well, not with Criminal Minds, I downloaded all 6 seasons, am currently on season 3.

yarri
Mar 31st, 2011, 04:42 AM
criminal minds is my favorite. I keep up as I can with that but lately tv has been serious lacking. To many reality shows. I really hate reality television.

Craneses
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:32 AM
criminal minds is my favorite. I keep up as I can with that but lately tv has been serious lacking. To many reality shows. I really hate reality television.

Haha did you like Jason Gideon? Or was he on ur hate list?

A lot of mixed feelings about him, i'm surprised. he was one of the people i liked!

yarri
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:34 AM
Haha did you like Jason Gideon? Or was he on ur hate list?

A lot of mixed feelings about him, i'm surprised. he was one of the people i liked!

I love them all. The whole show is well written the character development is complete. The only person I want to smack on the nose with a newspaper is Garcia.. dANG really how many seasons is she going to tell Derick Morgan no?

Craneses
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:36 AM
I love them all. The whole show is well written the character development is complete. The only person I want to smack on the nose with a newspaper is Garcia.. dANG really how many seasons is she going to tell Derick Morgan no?

Ahaha, oh Garcia, i agree. =P She has her moments.

yarri
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:37 AM
Ahaha, oh Garcia, i agree. =P She has her moments.

I mean really .. why would any woman tell Morgan no.. :D

Craneses
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:39 AM
I mean really .. why would any woman tell Morgan no.. :D

Lmao.

"Tell me you have something good for me baby girl?"

yarri
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:42 AM
Lmao.

"Tell me you have something good for me baby girl?"

Their phone conversations are the stuff of legends and sexual harassment suits. I love it they are in the most serious.. OH MY GOD we are chasing the be all and end all of evil unsubs.. and He tells her that.. and some of her responses are just as bad if not worse. Then you see Hotch.. just standing there all serious..

Craneses
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:45 AM
Their phone conversations are the stuff of legends and sexual harassment suits. I love it they are in the most serious.. OH MY GOD we are chasing the be all and end all of evil unsubs.. and He tells her that.. and some of her responses are just as bad if not worse. Then you see Hotch.. just standing there all serious..

Lmfao exactly.

*picks up phone*
Garcia - "Talk dirty to me."
Hotch - "This is Hotch..."
Garcia - =|

Morgan - *Face palms in background*

yarri
Mar 31st, 2011, 05:51 AM
Lmfao exactly.

*picks up phone*
Garcia - "Talk dirty to me."
Hotch - "This is Hotch..."
Garcia - =|

Morgan - *Face palms in background*

I just want to scream.. GET A ROOOOOOM! I love that show.

MrScott101
Mar 31st, 2011, 11:15 AM
well I'm a later bloomer with dexter only seen up to season 4, but also into the new V, The Event, and I dvr Outsourced.

Craneses
Mar 31st, 2011, 07:31 PM
well I'm a later bloomer with dexter only seen up to season 4, but also into the new V, The Event, and I dvr Outsourced.
Season 4 is no doubt my favourite for Dexter.

And oh yes, i am watching the event. I forgot about this week's ep! D=

itsallgoodie
Mar 31st, 2011, 07:33 PM
the office, parks and rec. its always sunny, weeds. the only problem i have with outsourced is that there was a movie about the exact same thing that came out a few years ago -- rip off. :P

rolsskk
Mar 31st, 2011, 07:38 PM
I'm currently hooked on watching The Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad, Castle, and Dexter. This is actually the first time I've probably actively watched more than a couple TV shows that are currently airing new episodes.

timberwoof
Mar 31st, 2011, 07:42 PM
Well with my hours, I don't get to watch a lot of television, but if you ask my wife she will say differently. One of my faves right now is Top Shot on the History Channel. I just like guns. I also like a lot of animation shows, but won't get into them. Another couple shows I watch, well DVR because I can't watch them when they come on, is pretty much the whole Power Block on Spike. Right now I watched Grey's Anatomy, but don't watch it on a regular basis. Only when I'm home with the wife, and Private Practice which has the same reason for Grey's. My wife watches the television and I just sit there with her mostly bored. Things I do for my wife. HEHE, don't tell her I said that.

Re1ndeer
Mar 31st, 2011, 07:44 PM
My favorite TV show is Stargate: Universe. Too bad they are canceling it this season.

timberwoof
Mar 31st, 2011, 07:49 PM
My favorite TV show is Stargate: Universe. Too bad they are canceling it this season.

I could never get into the whole Stargate thing. Guess some shows just aren't for everybody.

I The K Train I
Apr 2nd, 2011, 11:10 AM
Watching Chuck at the moment. Actually love the show and cast. My favourite show of all time? Thats a tough one, I suppose I'll go for the series I have every box set for Stargate: SG-1 was an amazing show. Well from seasons 1-8 was amazing.

Joosbawx
Apr 12th, 2011, 03:49 AM
anyone with NetFlix and aenchant for Sci-Fi should do themselves a favor and watch FarScape and Battlestar Galactica. especially Battlestar Galactica. Both are absolutely worth the time investment. Also, imjust saw today that NetFlix has the first/only/partial season of Firefly, too. That is absolutely worth the watch; however, wait to watch Serenity until you've finished watching Firefly as it will mean so much more if you do.

MrScott101
Apr 12th, 2011, 07:05 AM
I have all of the battlestar Galatica in my que, tempted to start with the original ones first. After that I'll prolly watch the SG series.

I also have all of the firefly episodes, such a great show! It's really too bad that it was aired out of order and confused people. I also have Serenity and thing I like most about it is that it's all the same cast as the tv show!

Luna Guardian
Apr 12th, 2011, 07:15 AM
From those currently running, tied for the number one spot are probably Supernatural and The Big Bang Theory. Nikita's also very good, I've liked Maggie Q since Three Kingdoms.

Now, the other series I love. Firefly was awesome, as were SG-1 and SG-Atlantis. Oh, and Walking Dead, obviously.

Other than these, I watch stuff. Nothing really good's on the Finnish TV, but I've seen (and liked) Avatar - The Last Airbender, all the X-men series that have come out, The original Biker Mice From Mars, both TMNT series, etc...

Don't judge me, I'm still a kid inside!

TCM Revolver
Apr 12th, 2011, 08:01 AM
I can't believe I haven't responded to this thread yet...being the cable guy and all. I have a pretty wide variety of show I DVR.

Hells Kitchen - Has to be my favorite. Gordon Ramsay is an incredible chef
Kitchen Nightmares - Having spent 8 years as a chef, it intrigues me how some people run their business.
Deadliest Catch - If they would let me pay to go out for just 1 day I would be on board.
Tosh.0 - This show slays me. The stupid stuff put up on the internet.
Pawn Stars - Its like Antiques Roadshow for white trash. Gotta Love It.
South Park - Still makes my sides ache!
Dexter - Whats not to love
Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives - Guy is the man. (ate at his restaurant in Santa Rosa)

j0be
Apr 12th, 2011, 09:08 AM
I can't believe I haven't responded to this thread yet
Ditto...

Some of my list contains shows that are no longer aired. My absolute must sees are in bold. One quick note: if you have never seen The Lost Room. DO IT!
In a semi-organized manner:

Dexter
The Lost Room
Sherlock
True Blood
Lie to Me
The IT Crowd
Dollhouse
Firefly
Castle
Futurama
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Entourage
MythBusters
Prototype This!
The Soup

nikvoodoo
Apr 12th, 2011, 09:55 AM
My DVR is in constant need of care because we watch so many different shows here but here's my list of weekly must see tv (in chronological order)

Tough Enough
Monday Night Raw
Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza (Brand new show on GSN)
Castle
Lie to Me
House
No Reservations
(P.S. All the above listed are on Monday.....I hate trying to make the DVR work on Monday)
NCIS
Dirty Jobs
Deadliest Catch
Mythbusters
Man Vs. Food
South Park
Burn Notice
Friday Night Smackdown
Family Guy
Iron Chef America
Worst Cooks in America

and there's a few other shows that my fiancee watches that I'd rather prefer not to admit I watch with her like "Sister Wives" "Say Yes to the Dress" and "What not to Wear"

Ra1th
Apr 12th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Parks and Recreation
How I Met Your Mother
Community
Supernatural
Mythbusters
Psych
Walking Dead
Good Eats
I used to watch Chuck, but it's pretty meh nowadays
Arrested Development, greatest show ever, too bad it was canceled
30 rock, also kinda going down the gutter

Joosbawx
Apr 12th, 2011, 11:34 AM
I also have Serenity and thing I like most about it is that it's all the same cast as the tv show!

when the Sci-Fi channel cancelled Firefly there was a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices cried out and were suddenly silenced...except they weren't really silenced at all. online petitions and general fan outcry finally convinced Sci-Fi that there was more $$$ to be made, so they offered Joss Whedon the movie in order to finish up his storyline.

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Apr 12th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Waiting for new episodes:
Big Bang Theory;
Community (Watch this if you like BBT or HIMYM - it's GREAT)
How I Met Your Mother;
Supernatural;
South Park and Family Guy.

Watching in the meantime:
House (currently S02E22);

Shows that're currently off the air:
Walking Dead, Heroes (Season one was great, but went downhill rapidly afterwards), and Firefly and The Colony.

I also used to watch The Mentalist, but I got tired of it after a while.

MrScott101
Apr 12th, 2011, 09:34 PM
I have to give Jobe props on bringing up The Lost Room, if you haven't seen it you really should.

cycogod
Apr 12th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Soul Eater

Walrusgus
May 2nd, 2011, 01:29 AM
Ever since Lost finished nothing... that show was so good.

Modern Family is good though, and I saw the first episodes of The Walking Dead online. Hurry up TVNZ and play the series!

Tandem25
May 2nd, 2011, 11:47 AM
In no specific order:
Chuck
Burn Notice
Justified
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
The Mentalist
Psych
No Reservations (BTW- You should check out A.B.'s books, both fiction and non-fiction, Not bad.)
Doctor Who
Stargate Universe (they will be missed)

Waitng on the return of:
True Blood (my wife's favorite)
The Walking Dead (of course)
Warehouse 13

Man... that's a lot of tube time.

ilanagl
May 5th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Buffy the vampire slayer(spike you will be missed)
The walking dead
Twin peaks(so good)
The colony
Greys anatomy
South park
The simpsons
Family guy

SMVENOM
May 5th, 2011, 07:51 PM
The Office. And that's it. Oh, and The Walking Dead when it comes back.

DogFromDuckhunt
May 6th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Game of Thrones
Stargate Universe(When the Demand channel works)
hoping to catch up on The Killing

lkiam
May 6th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Red Dwarf.