PDA

View Full Version : New Resident Evil

cycogod
Mar 30th, 2011, 08:17 PM
any fans of Resident Evil.

http://www.bluesnews.com/s/120247/resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city-trailer

looks very diff than anything they've done before, more of a zombie shooter. cool

MrScott101
Mar 30th, 2011, 08:18 PM
i'm an old skool ps1/ps2 RE fan but just haven't liked the newer ones. I liked the movies though!

itsallgoodie
Mar 30th, 2011, 08:58 PM
im am super excited, looks like L4D but more...realistic?

Craneses
Mar 31st, 2011, 02:22 AM
Yeah looks really good. Resident Evil started the waves of zombies with their Mercenaries mode. Then Call of Duty picked that up, and it blew upppp.

Haha, i'm guessing RE couldn't let a franchise like that take away their zombie fans!

Also, LEON!!!!!!! =D

Nevermatter
Apr 8th, 2011, 05:57 AM
I agree with Scott. Its almost like there are two different types of RE games. I really hope they make another in the classic style some day.

Luna Guardian
Apr 9th, 2011, 02:58 AM
I liked the old school Resident Evils (The Gamecube remake of the first is the best to date IMHO). This looks like L4D, something I never got that excited about. Call me old-fashioned, but four humans shouldn't survive against such zombie hordes by going balls out with assault rifles and baseball bats.

Also, it has Leon, who I've hated since day 1.

This is gonna hurt...

GChild78
Apr 11th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Also, it has Leon, who I've hated since day 1.

I can't believe you said that! But you should be happy to know that in this game you work for Umbrella...and if my sources are correct, you can either choose to help or kill Leon. I, personally, refuse to kill him.

Luna Guardian
Apr 11th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Then you should never play with me :P

Craneses
Apr 15th, 2011, 10:03 AM
The new trailer is out

http://youtu.be/dy4sUsldPlc

LEON?

Luna Guardian
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:08 PM
HOORAY!

The ridiculous stealth camo aside (seriously, leave that to Solid Snake. He does it better than you), I'm tentatively warming up to this game.

Ra1th
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:56 PM
wait so we dont get to play as leon? damn he was my favorite (sorry luna, on the upside he gets shot in the trailer) who do we play as?

Wicked Sid
Apr 15th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Four umbrella Corp mercs who are sent in to retrieve data and clean up the mess. I.e. Co-op.

It looks awesome.

Craneses
Apr 15th, 2011, 08:50 PM
wait so we dont get to play as leon? damn he was my favorite (sorry luna, on the upside he gets shot in the trailer) who do we play as?
I'm sure in his head it triggers some quick time event, and he gets away. He's too awesome to die.

adamden02
Apr 20th, 2011, 11:44 PM
It is best game for shooter game fan. Nice game and trailer. I like this. Thanks for information.

Kc
Apr 21st, 2011, 08:46 AM
Meh... I'm not too impressed. Oddly reminds me of counter-strike.

j0be
Apr 21st, 2011, 08:57 AM
It will be interesting to play, but not really as a Resident Evil game. (also, the horrible Russian accent) I thought RE1 & 4 were the best for alternate reasons. 5 didn't scare me at all. I had fun, but didn't really remind me of what it means to play a resident evil game. I was a fan of Code Veronica as well.

Side note(ish) I wish that the new REs would feel more like the old Silent Hills did. (The new ones blow for that franchise as well)

adinden01
Apr 22nd, 2011, 02:33 AM
I am impressed with this game trailer. I am waiting this game.