PDA

View Full Version : Bricks Seems Unenthused About Bringing People Back

Eviebae
Mar 30th, 2011, 05:20 AM
The guy who tased Lizzie was all gung ho about bringing people back to the Mallers. The other guy (Bricks) seems to want to let her get away from the get-go. <br />
<br />
Plus it's obvious that the Mallers are...

wooly
Mar 31st, 2011, 06:18 PM
That is an excellent point. The Maller organization certainly seems to be breaking down. I can only think of two reasons why you would send out parties to capture deserters: <br />
(1) you need the labor...

Eviebae
Mar 31st, 2011, 06:30 PM
Not all prisoners are evil--given a real chance. At some point it would settle in that you could make your own world. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Her character intrigues me when she's not being repetitiously psychotic....

timberwoof
Mar 31st, 2011, 08:00 PM
I hated how our heroes kept calling her ugly because of her scar--not very heroic.

Even heroes can be critical.

Eviebae
Apr 1st, 2011, 03:41 PM
Even heroes can be critical.

Naw, Superman would never do that...Batman? Maybe.

timberwoof
Apr 1st, 2011, 09:00 PM
Naw, Superman would never do that...Batman? Maybe.

Really? Superman isn't a Saint. Just a GOD!!! hahaha

Th3_T3ch
Apr 1st, 2011, 09:49 PM
Here is what I think happened. The mallers, after escaping from Eastern Bay, found/took people to be slaves/zombie meat then after or even during the war they people escaped and now all the prison mallers are trying to hunt down the citizen mallers. This could also bring in more people for the tower. That could be why Bricks didn't want to get them, because he got stuck with a boring job.

nikvoodoo
Apr 1st, 2011, 10:30 PM
Here is what I think happened. The mallers, after escaping from Eastern Bay, found/took people to be slaves/zombie meat then after or even during the war they people escaped and now all the prison mallers are trying to hunt down the citizen mallers. This could also bring in more people for the tower. That could be why Bricks didn't want to get them, because he got stuck with a boring job.
I dont agree with your scenario (though it's totally plausible) but I do agree that bricks seems more annoyed that he has to complete a job he doesn't want to take part in vs. being unenthused about taking people back (like victor when he found. MPK). To me it was never him not wanting to bring people back to the mall, i read it as "this job blows, I don't want to do it, I'd rather be back in the mall where it's safer. Screw the asshats that ran away. I'm looking out for #1"

Eviebae
Apr 1st, 2011, 10:42 PM
...I do agree that bricks seems more annoyed that he has to complete a job he doesn't want to take part in vs. being unenthused..."

This fascinates me, because I can see how it could be interpreted that way too. I felt like he was trying to let whoever was there get away. But, if he thought it was a zombie, I could see him avoiding the confrontation. (BTW, how many stores don't have a backdoor?). Maybe he was just turned off by the other guys enthusiasm for the job.

...and I'm imagining a stylish fedora asshat...