PDA

View Full Version : Flower Ad from Chapter 20-2

jamman39
Mar 29th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Maybe its just me but did that flower advertisement from the beginning of the last episode seem odd to anyone else? They mention the name of the company (Wayside Flowers) but never mention a phone number or a website or even a city. All they say is that they're "your local florist" and a street name couldn't quite understand what it was. After they give the directions they say "You just might find exactly what you're looking for" anyone with access to the We're Alive map wanna look into that? Could be interesting, or a complete waste of your time of course..

PSN ID-jamman39 add me and write We're Alive in the box so i don't delete you.

nikvoodoo
Mar 29th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Maybe its just me but did that flower advertisement from the beginning of the last episode seem odd to anyone else? They mention the name of the company (Wayside Flowers) but never mention a phone number or a website or even a city. All they say is that they're "your local florist" and a street name couldn't quite understand what it was. After they give the directions they say "You just might find exactly what you're looking for" anyone with access to the We're Alive map wanna look into that? Could be interesting, or a complete waste of your time of course..

PSN ID-jamman39 add me and write We're Alive in the box so i don't delete you.

I know something you don't know.......;)

If you want to find the answer to your question, search through the chatbox archive. You might find the answer in a conversation held on Monday.

Kc
Mar 29th, 2011, 08:23 PM
"West on Bandini"

Kc
Mar 29th, 2011, 08:24 PM
I know something you don't know.......;)

If you want to find the answer to your question, search through the chatbox archive. You might find the answer in a conversation held on Monday.
You can say it's ok.

nikvoodoo
Mar 29th, 2011, 08:27 PM
You can say it's ok.

OK!

The Ad for the flower shop is an Easter Egg. Kc and crew added it in as a gag. Wayside Flowers is the place where Michael, Saul and Angel rolled up on Pegs and Riley in Chapter 1

jamman39
Mar 29th, 2011, 08:29 PM
And thats why i need to be more active on the forums, thanks guys. And thanks for letting him tell me KC I was supposed to be asleep like an hour ago and i would've spent another hour pouring through the chatbox

nikvoodoo
Mar 29th, 2011, 08:31 PM
And thats why i need to be more active on the forums, thanks guys. And thanks for letting him tell me KC I was supposed to be asleep like an hour ago and i would've spent another hour pouring through the chatbox

It can be super rewarding to discover things on your own, though I'm not gonna lie, I would have posted the answer here soon. There are hundreds of pages to sort through in the chatbox. I realized how cruel that was after I posted it. I couldn't even give a remote timestamp to look at...so basically I was telling you to look through hundreds of pages for about 6 sentences held on the busiest forum day....

....I can be such an ass.....wow...... :p

j0be
Mar 29th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Especially since there was a lot of debug going on that day.

nikvoodoo
Mar 29th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Especially since there was a lot of debug going on that day.

Oh god that's right.....that would have been terrible to search through! Because I think it happened right in the middle of you and Kc working things out.

MrScott101
Mar 29th, 2011, 08:43 PM
....I can be such an ass.....wow...... :p

Ha ha so true, I mean no not at all, wait I don't know anymore.

Honestly I didn't know that either, good catch though I was a bit preoccupied during my listen.

nikvoodoo
Mar 29th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Honestly I didn't know that either, good catch though I was a bit preoccupied during my listen.
My ears perked up immediately when I heard "Wayside" and I was thinking that's kinda....funny....so I was just thinking it was another relative of Kc's who owned a flower shop. But when I didn't hear a phone number, web address or anything like that I was like "hmmm damn that's weird....seems like very inefficient advertising. But I just let it go because I was dying to listen to the episode.

I had forgot about it until someone (and I wish I could remember who) brought it up in the chat.

MrScott101
Mar 29th, 2011, 09:20 PM
I thought I heard Wayland not Wayside, I thought I was hearing a realty commercial at first. I was very preoccupied while listening!!

Britt
Apr 1st, 2011, 09:56 AM
AHA! That is awesome.

jamman39
Apr 1st, 2011, 03:42 PM
AHA! That is awesome.

I know I was listening to WND today and thinking man I wish Britt saw this.