PDA

View Full Version : Ok, so...Chatbox.

itsallgoodie
Mar 29th, 2011, 04:03 PM
alright i was on my friends ipod touch, its the new one. This is what the chatbox looks like. http://imgur.com/rIInm I think the problem is pretty simple, the code just hasn't been edited from what it was before Rev and I went through it and cleaned it out. So anyway, Im not sure if anyone wants to hop on this or if Rev and I should head in and fix it. I just know i can't work on it alone as I dont have access to it.

also, shovel:)

Kc
Mar 29th, 2011, 04:07 PM
One option may be to have a button to select Mobile Version Light too? Just a thought.

itsallgoodie
Mar 29th, 2011, 04:11 PM
agreed, that would be good as well. and maybe even an option to change it to the default style even though you are on a phone.

j0be
Mar 29th, 2011, 08:47 PM
There is the option to return to default style in the footer. Is the image commenting on the small ? images that aren't showing up?

j0be
Mar 30th, 2011, 06:18 AM
I'll add a link to the light version in a sec, but the "?" images should be taken care of. For some reason, those are being displayed because the chat is "new"

itsallgoodie
Mar 30th, 2011, 08:00 AM
ya rev and I had to go through some code in the default style -- i think it was before you were working on the forum with us but im not sure. regardless we went through and removed a few calls to images, it fixed those problems in the "normal chatbox" and so now im wondering if we need to go and do it in the mobile one?

j0be
Mar 30th, 2011, 08:04 AM
I just have them being hidden via CSS.

itsallgoodie
Mar 30th, 2011, 08:15 AM
ya that could work too. did it fix it on ipods? it was my friends so i cant check.

j0be
Mar 30th, 2011, 11:10 AM
I'm pretty sure it fixed it, but I can't check it on that, b/c all I have is an android, and I can't even find that right now. First time I've ever lost a phone.

itsallgoodie
Mar 30th, 2011, 11:15 AM
no worries i should be able to borrow my roommate's ipod tomorrow. ill check then.

TCM Revolver
Mar 30th, 2011, 11:46 AM
I'll add a link to the light version in a sec, but the "?" images should be taken care of. For some reason, those are being displayed because the chat is "new"

Is there a way we can get rid of those new notifiers in the Archive too?? Would just help to make it look alot cleaner.