PDA

View Full Version : upcoming guests

mem
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Would it be possible for you guys to post a teaser list of what guests you have lined up and when you think you might have them on ? Wife and I can't wait for the actor that plays Burt to come on as well as Saul. As always we love what you guys do and keep up the good work !

Britt
Mar 25th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Would it be possible for you guys to post a teaser list of what guests you have lined up and when you think you might have them on ? Wife and I can't wait for the actor that plays Burt to come on as well as Saul. As always we love what you guys do and keep up the good work !

It's a good idea, but we generally don't know what actor we'll have on until the end of a chapter. We try to shoot for characters that have played a big part in the story at that time. Does that make sense? But you can expect to have all of the actors on at one point or another, and we'll try to let you know as soon as possible!

Adventureless_Hero
Mar 25th, 2011, 01:11 PM

Um, I'm not sure if I'm going to get my ass kicked for this but I thought I'd share this with you to get a fix of Bert till Scott Marvin sits down with Britt and Gleg Miller.

http://www.gogaminggiant.com/2011/01/22/interview-scott-marvin/

SORRY FOR LINKING TO ANOTHER SITE! Seriously, I am very sorry but I'm a We're Alive fan through and through!

mem
Mar 25th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Makes perfect sense. I figured that there was a reason for how you guys did it but I just wanted to ask. You do a great job of letting us know what is coming up in the next epi so it's not like any of us are totally in the dark. Thanks for the quick reply.

mem
Mar 25th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Adventureless_Hero thanks for posting the link. i will check that out when I am back on a computer that has access to high speed internets. Being on dial up at home sucks.

j0be
Mar 25th, 2011, 04:48 PM
I listened to that interview a little while ago. Something that I loved was that Tommy is played by the actual son of the actor who plays Burt.

Beaumont
Apr 3rd, 2011, 04:15 AM
Is there any chance of having KC on the show? I know he's pretty active on the forums but it would be a cool interview.

Ra1th
Apr 3rd, 2011, 08:38 AM
Um, I'm not sure if I'm going to get my ass kicked for this but I thought I'd share this with you to get a fix of Bert till Scott Marvin sits down with Britt and Gleg Miller.

http://www.gogaminggiant.com/2011/01/22/interview-scott-marvin/

SORRY FOR LINKING TO ANOTHER SITE! Seriously, I am very sorry but I'm a We're Alive fan through and through!

We're gonna have to ban you now adventureless hero, sorry but you shouldn't have broken the rules. JK, a link or two is totally fine, especially when it's relevant

Britt
Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:33 AM
Is there any chance of having KC on the show? I know he's pretty active on the forums but it would be a cool interview.

Definitely! We're going to have him on when Season 2 wraps up :)

ilanagl
May 4th, 2011, 05:33 PM
You need to get Riley on she's the best character