PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Episode 9

Zombiehead
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Omg Peggles! *nerd squeal*

nikvoodoo
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Who else was hoping that really loud zombie snarl that sometimes leads us out of WND cut off that obnoxious song?

Also...WTF? Who in the 8th grade could figure out how to stop termites from digesting their food? Seriously? Damn! Mad props to Mrs. Eliot!

j0be
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Who else was hoping that really loud zombie snarl that sometimes leads us out of WND cut off that obnoxious song?

And followed by a scream!

Dtran
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Congrats on another great episode...but seriously? i feel like you guys rick rolled me with that stupid friday song at the end!!!
Pegs is awesome!!! So when is Shane going to sit in on an episode?

AdrianHD
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:57 AM
... I've never been so interested in an interview only to say "man..." and turn the volume down when Friday closed out. Thanks =P

Adventureless_Hero
Mar 25th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Crap! They discussed "How it all began" theories and I didn't get to share mine with them prior to recording. I'm glad that Greg Miller mentioned aliens though! I'm sticking with that till the end (or till evidence is revealed otherwise).

Anygay, great show! I don't think it can be helped. I have to admit I have a bit of a crush on Mrs. Elliot and think I like the character Peggs significantly more. I was pleased to learn that WND will continue during the We're Alive off season. I can't wait to re-re-re-revist the older chapters!

AdrianHD
Mar 25th, 2011, 12:35 PM
For the off season, I think it's best to really start adding fans to the calls. Spice it up and have other voices with other theories out there. See the way they viewed the first season. No offense to Greg or Brit, but there's only so much they can do with episodes we've all heard before. We already got a feel of how they thought of it all. Just a quick suggestion!

Britt
Mar 25th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Glad you guys liked the end song LOL. It was Greg's idea to put the Friday song in, I was totally against it, I promise ;)

For the off season, I think it's best to really start adding fans to the calls. Spice it up and have other voices with other theories out there. See the way they viewed the first season. No offense to Greg or Brit, but there's only so much they can do with episodes we've all heard before. We already got a feel of how they thought of it all. Just a quick suggestion!

Awesome suggestion. This will definitely happen.

j0be
Mar 25th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Glad you guys liked the end song LOL. It was Greg's idea to put the Friday song in, I was totally against it, I promise

I think we'll have to bring out the torches.

SuperSerge76
Mar 25th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Great Episode! I especially loved Elisa's thoughts regarding a musical episode... I think if anyone could pull off a zombie musical, it would be the cast and crew of We're Alive. By the way, The "Friday" Song was a nice touch, and I actually listened to it all the way through hoping a Zombie Attack would disrupt the song...

WestonWisdom
Mar 25th, 2011, 07:04 PM

Excuse me if I am misinterpreting, but do you mean that there is nothing to gain from going through the first seasons chapters? If we get a revelation about the Rat, or some major plot twist, I think it would be quite fun to notice hints and clues in the first season as a "community".

AdrianHD
Mar 25th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Excuse me if I am misinterpreting, but do you mean that there is nothing to gain from going through the first seasons chapters? If we get a revelation about the Rat, or some major plot twist, I think it would be quite fun to notice hints and clues in the first season as a "community".

Nono. I'm saying is a lot of us interpreted/heard the first season differently from others. So it would be great to get more fans to talk on that half. By the time the break comes, we'll have heard what Brit and Greg have thought about the series this far. Which don't get me wrong, they know their material, but we might have a listener out there who caught something we didn't or something.

I'm SURE we have hints in the beginning. Not saying that =]

Ryzilient
Mar 26th, 2011, 07:21 AM
I have to say, Elisa was fantastic on this episode. And now I'm going to be taken so out of the story every time I listen to Pegs talk =P

I would definitely agree to listening to the older episodes during the break, maybe in some sort of book club format. You could post a topic for discussion about that week's chapter before airing so you have a lot of theories to spring from within the episode. It can't do us any harm to examine the older episodes.

Oh, and thank's for the shout-out during the 20-1 discussion.

yarri
Mar 26th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Brit, Greggy, Best pod cast from you guys yet. Elisa WAS awesome!

riskbreaker23
Mar 27th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Great episode! Very cool to have the Elisa Elliott on. I listened to it on saturday while I was at work. It made a bad day better.

SleepyGlenn
Mar 27th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Aww Britt, you forgot my name when you asked my question about Riley!! :-( Thanks for asking it though, I'm glad she agreed with my suspicions!

Loved the podcast, Elisa sounds like a really nice person to chat to!

Britt
Mar 27th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Thanks everyone! :D

Aww Britt, you forgot my name when you asked my question about Riley!! :-( Thanks for asking it though, I'm glad she agreed with my suspicions!

I KNOW I FAIL AT LIFE. So sorry about that >_<

SleepyGlenn
Mar 27th, 2011, 12:35 PM
I KNOW I FAIL AT LIFE. So sorry about that >_<

It's okay! But to think, I have a name so memorable that KC decided to name that nice old guy from the Colony after me!*

*might be total lie.

Pikepaw
Mar 27th, 2011, 11:37 PM
I am so excited for a musical episode, I find those hilarious. Also if you need fans to talk to during the break, send me a message. I love nothing more than talking about zombies and I can talk for a while if need be.

Also, I was the one who put out my Skittles theory, it hit me out of the blue while at work. I emailed it from my IPhone actually, before I forgot. But I did quickly realize when Greg pointed out that shrimp would not keep in that environment. I just don't know what rich people eat. I still think Skittles has some secret lair with something awesome in it, I just can't be sure of what

ObamaCat
Mar 27th, 2011, 11:53 PM
My computer kept freezing while I was listening so it would take a 30 second pause every minute or so of podcast. But it was a great episode! Worth the extra time :p

VeritableHero
Mar 28th, 2011, 09:41 AM
I just don't know what rich people eat. I still think Skittles has some secret lair with something awesome in it, I just can't be sure of what

It would have to be something exotic.

Something that not everyone has access to eat.

Something like...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/Skittles-Wild-Berry-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Onslaught
Mar 28th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Fell asleep listening to it... woke up and Elisa was talking about how to kill termites.

And what was up with the song, seriously I do not want anything zombie related to have music like that in it.

RamblinMike
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:03 PM
My post got mentioned! Whoo!

Good interview, solid episode. Keep 'em coming.

mascaria
Mar 28th, 2011, 06:10 PM
GREG MILLER I'm a girl. :(

clem131
Mar 29th, 2011, 06:22 AM
One of my favorite TV shows is Scrubs and one of my favorite episodes is the musical one. If they manage to put out a musical episode -obviously totally out of canon- I might implode with joy. It's a great idea.

SleepyGlenn
Mar 29th, 2011, 02:39 PM
And what was up with the song, seriously I do not want anything zombie related to have music like that in it.

Are you kidding? That song was clearly WRITTEN by a zombie. Or Skittles on a bad day.