PDA

View Full Version : Questions for Pegs?

Britt
Mar 21st, 2011, 07:26 AM
‘Ello!

I’m excited to announce that the lovely Elisa Eliot (voice of Pegs) will be joining Greg and I tomorrow on We’re Not Dead! You know the drill. Any questions/comments/spare change you have for Elisa, please post below or send to WereNotDeadPodcast@gmail.com, WND@zombiepodcast.com OOORRRR WereNotDead@zombiepodcast.com. Greg and I like to provide you with choices.

Thank you!

nikvoodoo
Mar 21st, 2011, 07:33 AM
Elisa- If you were to guess, why didn't Pegs like to shoot guns before?

What's your favorite part of working on a radio drama?

yarri
Mar 21st, 2011, 08:28 AM
Elisa, what is different about doing a radio type drama compared to television or stage for you?

j0be
Mar 21st, 2011, 08:56 AM
I posted some standard questions in another thread, but I'll post it here as well.

How did you get involved with We're Alive?
What are some of the other projects you are working on?
What do you think of your character?

StepLaugh
Mar 21st, 2011, 01:36 PM
ask her what's it like working under Kc. How much of a hard ass is he?

itsallgoodie
Mar 21st, 2011, 01:51 PM
Pegs is the character that I would be most like i think. I would have no idea what to do at first in the apocalypse. I would want to know if she personally likes her character -- it seems that she has one of the characters that it is easiest to identify with on the show. I would want to know if she likes that or doesn't like that, or if she even thinks thats true.

Jordan Leavitt
Mar 21st, 2011, 01:52 PM
Of course, ask her about her Zombie Apocalypse plans (besides jumping onto a hummer with army guys inside).

Ask her what her favorite chapter has so far been with or without Pegs being involved.
Also, how close does she resonate with Pegs the character? Is she just like Pegs in real life or is she completely different?

Wicked Sid
Mar 21st, 2011, 03:12 PM
Will you sign my Flower Pot?

mush_rooms
Mar 21st, 2011, 04:24 PM
I have one!

Assuming you don't already know, if you were to speculate, will Pegs' and Michael's relationship last throughout the story? I mean, relationships are hard enough already without zombies being thrown in there. What do you think is in store for them?

Thanks!

Pen
Mar 21st, 2011, 04:28 PM
Will you sign my Flower Pot?

Sid your awesome!

SleepyGlenn
Mar 21st, 2011, 05:08 PM
I think you should ask her... does she think Riley is gay? Let's get the inside scoop! Technically Pegs has known her the longest!

GameOverGreggy
Mar 21st, 2011, 05:47 PM
Hey--

How hot is Pete in person?

Greg

Re1ndeer
Mar 21st, 2011, 06:01 PM
Elisa,

What hobbies do you have?

Now the Zombie related question!

If you were alone during a Zombie Apocalypse, how would you spend your free time?

Thank you for your time,
Markus
aka Re1ndeer

Charlie
Mar 21st, 2011, 06:07 PM
I think Pegs is one of the characters that has really grown a lot. There is a lot more confidence in the character’s voice now than in the beginning. Is that something Elisa worked at? Does she like the direction the character has taken?

G-Money
Mar 21st, 2011, 07:13 PM
In a recent chapter, Kalani mentioned that Saul's dog Lady is therapeutic to everyone's sanity, I'm wondering if Peg's cat Mr. Whiskers is still around? Is the cat helpful to the survivors like Lady is or is it just therapeutic to Pegs only?

Teethingbiscuit
Mar 21st, 2011, 07:55 PM
In a recent chapter, Kalani mentioned that Saul's dog Lady is therapeutic to everyone's sanity, I'm wondering if Peg's cat Mr. Whiskers is still around? Is the cat helpful to the survivors like Lady is or is it just therapeutic to Pegs only?
Anti therapeutic here. Cats drive me crazy just laying there looking at me like I am the slob. Scratches too. not good in zombie land. Sorry G I see your handsome/pretty feline and don't fault you in your enjoyment... I mean we can still be friends, right?
Teeth

G-Money
Mar 21st, 2011, 08:38 PM
Anti therapeutic here. Cats drive me crazy just laying there looking at me like I am the slob. Scratches too. not good in zombie land. Sorry G I see your handsome/pretty feline and don't fault you in your enjoyment... I mean we can still be friends, right?
Teeth

Yup!, That's my cat, coincidentally his name is Michael. Yeah, all he does is stare at me like i did something wrong waiting for me to feed him. I agree a cat in the zombie apocalypse is pretty useless since they cannot act as an early warning device, track another animal, human or zombie, or listen to your commands in general.

Teethingbiscuit
Mar 21st, 2011, 09:02 PM
As therapy though, the presence and attention from something or someone can give a glimmer... hey you just put me on the side of keep the cat. Good work G and get Micheal some cat nip and a toy:)
Teethingbiscuit

G-Money
Mar 21st, 2011, 09:18 PM
I can't imagine being in the tower and waiting in line to play with Saul's dog Lady. Everybody there would fight over her attention since she is the only ray of hope they have. I mean the tower is in ruins since the war, no water, little food, random zombie attacks, and constant tensions between the residents of the tower. I can imagine everyone huddled over Lady when there isn't something to do. I bet the poor dog is smothered like zombies on a fresh kill. I guess that Pegs is cool since she has her cat and Michael to play with.

Beaumont
Mar 22nd, 2011, 03:43 AM
Does she feel her character is too naive?

If she could change anything about her character what would it be?

Does gun control make sense in a zombie apocalypse?

ZeoBoku
Mar 22nd, 2011, 03:52 AM
If you have regrets, who/what character would you rather be after knowing the cast?

clem131
Mar 22nd, 2011, 05:29 AM
Funny moments on set. A little behind the scenes :)

True Behemoth
Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:16 AM
Do you think that you'd be able to survive in a Zombie apocalypse?

SuperSerge76
Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:38 PM
How much of your personality is injected into the character? Did you create a backstory for Pegs?

IAmMattFriend
Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:48 PM
Darn I missed it! Crap. Oh well... /: