PDA

View Full Version : Infecting More

kingisback
Mar 20th, 2011, 11:11 AM
I got infected a few months ago thanks to Greg Miller. i was hoping that i could donate some money to We're Alive but I'm a poor zombie :( . I had a thought today, i was think that we create a viral project. I was thinking that if everyone makes a simple white poster with black lettering saying "We're Alive". My fellow zombie can plant the poster all over there town or city and people will discover what i discover how great this story is. Maybe more people bring in more money. I hope this might help i know I'm going to do it. What do you think?

StepLaugh
Mar 20th, 2011, 03:48 PM
I'm totally going to do this, it'll be better when there are stickers. Cause if you're at a big city you could totally put them in cabs XD hahaha

Don't do that, it's illegal.

mush_rooms
Mar 20th, 2011, 03:55 PM
I like this idea. Can't get in trouble if they don't see you doing it. I say go for it!

Wicked Sid
Mar 20th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Try not to litter too much. Environment :)

Kc
Mar 20th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Try not to litter too much. Environment :)
We'll have stickers soon! Not saying to post them illegally... but well, do what you want ;)

Wicked Sid
Mar 20th, 2011, 08:24 PM
We'll have stickers soon! Not saying to post them illegally... but well, do what you want ;)

What Kc is trying to say is, don't post too many in too illegal of areas so the trail doesn't lead back and bite him in the ass. ;) But, still post as many as you can because advertisement.

Pen
Mar 20th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Could we put the sticker on our vehicle, like a bumper sticker? So where ever we went people could see it?

kingisback
Apr 2nd, 2011, 02:00 PM
If you make some stickers i will buy them for sure. Where i live we have places on light posts that let you put up posters legally. So no worries about doing anything wrong.

MrScott101
Apr 5th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Organic Growth is awesome! make sure to like it on facebook and share the links!

darklord desmond
Apr 15th, 2011, 09:27 AM
you could organize groups of people to cosplay as zombies and walk the streets of there local area and hand out flyers or talk to people in the street my friends andmyself plan to go to a local con and try and tell people about the podcast and the site so maybe you could make official flyers that are a publicly available file that people can print out and hand out or plaster the near by town centre just an idea and do tell me if this sounds stupid

Solanine
May 25th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Just wondering, could the fans of the podcast take over a site for a day, for example IGN, posting comments linking to We're alive and promoting it? Stuff like the Facebook day could work but it seemed a bit like shooting into the ocean in the hope of hitting a fish. Maybe if we identified a place with a high population of people that fit the current demographic who listen, we could gain a higher number of listeners for the energy we invest.