PDA

View Full Version : Missing episode on Zune

Onslaught
Mar 19th, 2011, 12:13 PM
I'm not sure where else I could put this but on Zune Marketplace chapter 5-1 lady and the tink is gone. I'm not sure where it went but its just gone. When I try to update the podcast it says its already up to date. So I'm not sure whats going on, does anyone know?

TCM Revolver
Mar 19th, 2011, 12:58 PM
is it just missing from your device or missing from the marketplace?? It's on my marketplace.

cPT.cAPSLOCK
Mar 19th, 2011, 12:58 PM
I'm not subscribed trough Zune, but if I search for the podcast and then look at the episodes all three parts are there.

Check Settings, Podcasts:
How many episodes is it configured to keep? Try changing that to 'All' and then re-update.

Hellbringer
Mar 19th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Yeah, I see it in my wife's zune marketplace (my computer is with the manufacturer getting repairs). cPT.cAPSLOCK suggested what I was thinking though.

Onslaught
Mar 19th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Its missing from both, I'm subscribed, I went through the Marketplace to see if it was there too, I've updated, I've changed the podcast and the series settings and its still not there. Any suggestions other than redownloading? (god I hate doing that)

TCM Revolver
Mar 19th, 2011, 03:09 PM
I don't know what else to tell ya. I've got it on my software.

mascaria
Mar 19th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Wait so it's on the marketplace it's just been somehow deleted off your device?

Dude you have to redownload it.

Onslaught
Mar 19th, 2011, 03:30 PM
@Mascaria
No, I guess you misunderstood my post. Its gone from my device, my computer, and zune marketplace.

EDIT: I reread my post and I see why you got confused, when I mean redownloading I meant redownloading the zune software.

Onslaught
Mar 19th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Alright so I wasn't having much luck, when I looked in Marketplace again and it said I had an active download. The zune software was apparently trying to connect to something and get the last podcast, but the download wouldn't resume. It was frozen at 0%. So all I had to do was have my friend send me the podcast, my software recognized it and downloaded it.

So simple!

TCM Revolver
Mar 19th, 2011, 04:18 PM
hey, glad it worked!!