PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Episode 8!

Britt
Mar 18th, 2011, 04:20 PM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z81/Britt5091/werenotdead-1.jpg

This week on We're Not Dead, Greg and Britt are once again joined by Beezball. Since everyone was at PAX East last week, there was quite a bit of catching up to do! Of course, chapter 19-3 was discussed, as well as predictions for chapter 20. Greg, Britt and Beez finally debut their very own "special" zombie growls, tell you where to find us on April 16th, and Greg decides he wants to see Britt's head Photoshopped onto a triceratops. Can we make this happen?

iTunes (http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/were-not-dead/id414153290)
Feedburner (http://feeds.feedburner.com/WereNotDead)

Enjoy!!!

mush_rooms
Mar 18th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Love how Greg throws me and StepLaugh under the bus within the first few seconds.

GREG I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL. JERK.

Zombiehead
Mar 19th, 2011, 12:04 AM
The Princess Bride was a great movie. A GREAT movie.

(click for size)

AdrianHD
Mar 19th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Awesome podcast. Greg's coming in crystal clear now. I love that you guys are pulling theories out from the board. Definitely more of an incentive to be active on here.

Britt
Mar 19th, 2011, 12:55 AM
the princess bride was a great movie. A great movie.

(click for size)

yesssssss!!!!!

nikvoodoo
Mar 19th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Thanks again for all the Voodoo Lounge lovin'! And I'm so sorry I got the scoop on the Chapter 20 title......but not really.

I thought your conversation about Marcus and if he's actually dead or not was really interesting. I'm going to post this in the theories forum as well, but here's why I think Marcus is actually dead. If Michael comes back and takes control of the tower, Marcus has served his purpose. Marcus gave Michael confidence to lead again, thus has contributed to the story plot line. That could truly be his importance. Not as the leader of the Colony. But as the person who made Michael realize that what happened during the War wasn't his fault. So if Michael takes control, I think the odds that Marcus did indeed die during his assassination attempt rise dramatically.

Keep up the good work, you two....or..three...

Anghil
Mar 19th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Love the zombie growls, beezeball needs to take lessons from Greg. And is that a Britceritopasuarus?

GameOverGreggy
Mar 19th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Hey--

Amazing Britt art.

Greg

Beaumont
Mar 19th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Hey Britt and Greg you two are doing a great job! I've listened to the last few episodes and you just seem to get better with each week.

SleepyGlenn
Mar 19th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Hey Britt and Greg you two are doing a great job! I've listened to the last few episodes and you just seem to get better with each week.

... wasn't Greg absent for one of those?

Dtran
Mar 19th, 2011, 07:56 PM
yes!!!! back together again, great episode!!!!! beezeball really adds to you guys, its kinda like Randy, Paula, and simon.

Britt
Mar 19th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Thank you for the comments, everyone! :D!

And that Brittasaur pic is so my new profile picture on Facebook.

Onslaught
Mar 20th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Good episode guys keep it up.

Around the half way mark in the episode Britt is talking to Beezeball about something (I'll relisten later) and then Greg interrupts and I have no idea what he said, but Britt responds by saying Beezeball. It might just be my headphones by does anyone know what he said?

SuperSerge76
Mar 20th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Great Show! And I liked the Bar Idea... I wanna go...

Jordan Leavitt
Mar 21st, 2011, 02:48 PM
I love that the first thing Greg says is chewing Brit out for doing the podcast without him. Except I liked having Steplaugh and Sarah on. As fun as Brit is on the show it's nice to have another female voice on the show every now and then. And Beezeball is that nice balance between Brit and Greg. Love the show now. I admit, I didn't at first but it grew on me. But that wasn't because of Greg's terrible microphone. I actually think that was a hilarious on going joke.

beezball
Mar 23rd, 2011, 06:54 AM
So am I Simon Randy or Paula? Personally I'd rather be Steven Tyler than those three, he lives on his own wavelength.

Dtran
Mar 23rd, 2011, 08:32 AM
...... beez ... you are your own man. Go your own way..

beezball
Mar 23rd, 2011, 10:38 AM
Is this a Fleetwood Mac reference?

Adventureless_Hero
Mar 23rd, 2011, 02:13 PM
Oh hey, you totally mentioned the theory I had about why Lizzy got kicked out of the tower. Too bad I was totally freaking wrong! But thanks for the mention. It made me feel pretty cool among my friends. My wife was even punched me in the arm and called me a sorta-celeb. :-S

Btw, I totally want you guys to discuss this theory:
http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?1022-Ground-Zero-The-infection-that-ended-society.&p=6313&viewfull=1#post6313 BEWARE! Anyone who has not heard the full We're Alive tale may want to steer clear of the link as it may contain shhpoilers.

Britt, Greg, Beez, you guys make me laugh.

Dtran
Mar 23rd, 2011, 08:04 PM
Is this a Fleetwood Mac reference?

Damn straight it is! Man that was so awesome you referenced the shoveler..... will h macy.

MrScott101
Mar 23rd, 2011, 08:14 PM
Keep it up the shows have been getting better, I'll second the pulling stuff from the forum, awesome thing to do!

StepLaugh
Mar 24th, 2011, 05:07 AM
I love that the first thing Greg says is chewing Brit out for doing the podcast without him. Except I liked having Steplaugh and Sarah on. As fun as Brit is on the show it's nice to have another female voice on the show every now and then.

Thanks dude. :)

beezball
Mar 24th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Damn straight it is! Man that was so awesome you referenced the shoveler..... will h macy.

I can't pass up a good random pop culture reference.

GChild78
Mar 24th, 2011, 05:11 PM
I'm totally tempted at making a half ass trailer for Pete: The Origins!!! :P

ObamaCat
Mar 24th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Haha gotta love that Brittasauros pic

MrScott101
Mar 24th, 2011, 09:45 PM
I'm totally tempted at making a half ass trailer for Pete: The Origins!!! :P

Honestly ..... You totally should that would ROCK!! make sure to include pegs in there somewhere!

ObamaCat
Mar 25th, 2011, 12:07 AM
I imagine Pete was the CEO of Dasani or Aquafina before the infection.

mem
Mar 25th, 2011, 06:42 AM
The Princess Bride was a great movie. A GREAT movie.

(click for size)

"as you wish"
"I am the dread pirate Roberts"
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
" You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha... "
"

Zombiehead
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Mah-wich... Mah-wich is whayt bwings us togevah today.

nikvoodoo
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Mah-wich... Mah-wich is whayt bwings us togevah today.

That became my favorite quote a few years ago....I had a priest who spoke like that...he presided over my Grandmother's funeral. and her name was Barbra. so....

"Bawbwa. Bawbwa was a wondewful woman." It ended up being a nice service and all, but I really had to fight fits of giggles for the first 10 minutes

beezball
Mar 25th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Good too see I spawned all this awesome talk about one of the best movies of all time.

Also, no, it is not a good idea to get involved in a land war in Asia.... I tried.

mem
Mar 25th, 2011, 11:28 AM
"do you have the wing ?"