PDA

View Full Version : Season One Box Set questions

Mikethebassist
Mar 16th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Hello everyone,

I had a quick question. Is there a track listing anywhere for the Season one box set of we're alive? I have it and my internet is being kinda screwy. I tried importing them through Itunes and all I get are Track 1 Track 2 etc. And there are more tracks in the box set than on the itunes store. Hope that made sense and that someone can help me. Thanks in advance.

Hellbringer
Mar 16th, 2011, 08:59 PM
For the episodes on the box set, does each episode have the show credits and sponsors at the end of the track or are the episodes edited to where they are not in there? I'm curious, because I'd like to play whole chapters in one setting like an hour long radio show when I am doing work.
I'll most likely get the set anyway, but really curious if the show credits are left to the end of season one.

fraggot
Mar 16th, 2011, 09:31 PM
For the episodes on the box set, does each episode have the show credits and sponsors at the end of the track or are the episodes edited to where they are not in there? I'm curious, because I'd like to play whole chapters in one setting like an hour long radio show when I am doing work.
I'll most likely get the set anyway, but really curious if the show credits are left to the end of season one.

I believe all the sponsors and credits are all left out of each episode and they're all remastered with better sound effects and stuff.

Kc
Mar 16th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Correct, there are no credits until the very end. No ads, and no episode breaks.

There was a listing somewhere, CDDB I think? But iTunes never used it...

Hellbringer
Mar 16th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Correct, there are no credits until the very end. No ads, and no episode breaks.

There was a listing somewhere, CDDB I think? But iTunes never used it...

Thanks fraggot and Kc, I remembered reading about the remastering of the audio, but didn't recall anything on the credits and sponsors. Definitely going to order this soon.

COsurvivor
Apr 14th, 2011, 11:02 AM
For the next season box set, I advise the box either get tougher or the packaging it is sent it be harder... My Box set came to me broken, not the outside, but the portion where the CDs are set into the spine... I still keep the CDs in the box, but when I open it I can take them all out... I am not too upset, just diappointed in the construction and shipping. Something to look into for next time.

bouncyshroomz
Apr 15th, 2011, 08:18 PM
I just want to second the idea of case for future box sets. The spine for the cds isn't very secure and the cd cases pop out easily (which I'm pretty sure isn't supposed to happen). Also the outer case had a few cracks on arrival. To be honest I don't really care too much, I mostly just bought it to support the show.

rottenash
May 14th, 2011, 09:25 AM
I hope my box set comes in one piece :/ just ordered it the other day. :)

cycogod
May 15th, 2011, 06:55 AM
I just want to second the idea of case for future box sets. The spine for the cds isn't very secure and the cd cases pop out easily (which I'm pretty sure isn't supposed to happen). Also the outer case had a few cracks on arrival. To be honest I don't really care too much, I mostly just bought it to support the show.

mine was also damaged a little bit...how about 70% credit towards the next box set.What, better than just circles...???

armyzombiefan
May 22nd, 2011, 01:38 PM
I know that Season 1 is sold out on the website. But it is being offered by "Blackstone Audiobooks" for $34.95 and is listed as (available 01 July 2011). They are also offering Season 2 for the same price (available 15 Oct 2011). Is this an official copy???? Is this sanctioned by the Official We're Alive team???? Just thought you should know if someone is trying to pirate copies; however, if this is legit I am ordering right away. Hurry and let me know.

Kc
May 22nd, 2011, 02:49 PM
I know that Season 1 is sold out on the website. But it is being offered by "Blackstone Audiobooks" for $34.95 and is listed as (available 01 July 2011). They are also offering Season 2 for the same price (available 15 Oct 2011). Is this an official copy???? Is this sanctioned by the Official We're Alive team???? Just thought you should know if someone is trying to pirate copies; however, if this is legit I am ordering right away. Hurry and let me know.
Interesting. It's not pirate copies, but we hadn't officially announced anything yet.

Osiris
May 22nd, 2011, 02:50 PM
Still patiently waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail.

armyzombiefan
May 22nd, 2011, 02:53 PM
Thank you for your reply. Impressive response time.

Osiris
May 22nd, 2011, 02:54 PM
Thank you for your reply. Impressive response time.

I have your AV in tshirt form.

armyzombiefan
May 22nd, 2011, 02:56 PM
I have your AV in tshirt form.
I would wear that T-shirt. I was having a hard time finding something under 80kb that I liked. I found this one very amusing.

Kc
May 22nd, 2011, 03:11 PM
I just happen to be nearby

Ctatyk Frost
May 22nd, 2011, 08:45 PM
It's ok...I'm just waiting patiently over in the corner with my weapons stash keeping my eyes open for anyone who might happen to drop their box set so that I can pick it up when they're not looking. I came to the show a bit too late to get a copy of the season 1 box set from the first printing/pressing. I'll definitely be all over season 2 and a copy of season 1 if one ever becomes available.

UndeadDaddy
Jun 6th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Any one know where I could find a replacement case? Mine didn't survive shipment. Damn disgruntled CanadaPost workers!