PDA

View Full Version : Forum "rank"?

OrangeSMan
Mar 14th, 2011, 05:31 PM
As i've been cruising around the forums i've noticed a "rank" by each users name (the green bars above a users avatar). I was wondering what exactly this was and if it is a rank, how do i rank up? Any help would be great. thx! :)

TCM Revolver
Mar 14th, 2011, 05:36 PM
As i've been cruising around the forums i've noticed a "rank" by each users name (the green bars above a users avatar). I was wondering what exactly this was and if it is a rank, how do i rank up? Any help would be great. thx! :)

They are similar to a "reputation" system. when you post good threads, donate, or do something good, other members can give you points. Also, you can give out points for helping you out, or putting up a good thread.
Also there is the option to take away points from people that are just a pain in the forums neck.

OrangeSMan
Mar 14th, 2011, 05:40 PM
They are similar to a "reputation" system. when you post good threads, donate, or do something good, other members can give you points. Also, you can give out points for helping you out, or putting up a good thread.
Also there is the option to take away points from people that are just a pain in the forums neck.

I appreciate the answer. Good stuff to know. Guess what you just earned? :D

Ra1th
Mar 14th, 2011, 05:45 PM
pro tip, admins can add as much honor/rep to themselves as they like it's like cheating :D, that's why revolver, and nikvoodoo have such high honor U CHEATERS! :p

TCM Revolver
Mar 14th, 2011, 05:49 PM
I appreciate the answer. Good stuff to know. Guess what you just earned? :D

Thanks man!

pro tip, admins can add as much honor/rep to themselves as they like it's like cheating , that's why revolver, and nikvoodoo have such high honor CHEATERS!

Don't be hatin! :) Plus you get 100 free points when you donate 25

OrangeSMan
Mar 14th, 2011, 05:56 PM
OH SNAP! I'm sencing some admin rivalry? lol.

OrangeSMan
Mar 14th, 2011, 06:13 PM
On a similar topic. What do the color of forum members names mean?

Kc
Mar 14th, 2011, 06:24 PM
The color means what usergroup you are part of. Admins have a particular color, Moderators another, donators another, etc...

OrangeSMan
Mar 14th, 2011, 06:26 PM
The color means what usergroup you are part of. Admins have a particular color, Moderators another, donators another, etc...

Thanks Kc I appreciate the answer. :)