PDA

View Full Version : Article: Chapter 20 Predictions

nikvoodoo
Mar 14th, 2011, 09:59 AM
You can view the page at http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/content.php?150-Chapter-20-Predictions

Kc
Mar 14th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Interesting theories...

nikvoodoo
Mar 14th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Its always disturbing when you respond to my predictions....gah! Next monday needs to get here!

JediAvenger
Mar 15th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Yeah I definitely agree that Michael will regain control. The reason Burt took power in the first place was that Michael had lost all confidence in himself and in the situation. I also think that Burt will happily step down and go back to being the "old guy with a gun" role and not have to worry about all the problems of the Tower.

nikvoodoo
Mar 15th, 2011, 05:53 PM
I don't know how "happy" he's going to be about it. He failed. Marines don't like to fail. Besides, what good is it to have a change of power without a little conflict? I still think he steps down, but I don't think he'll do it without a bit of a fight.

Funny Muffins
Mar 15th, 2011, 05:58 PM
"The Marines will hold your position Sarge!"

He won't have a formal change of power in front of the crowd, but if Mikey is back then Mikey is back.
Burt showed up after, Mike should be lead if not Angel by definition who would then refer his power on to Michael.

MrScott101
Mar 18th, 2011, 06:31 PM
I agree with the mission for lizzy, michael takes leadership/Burt steps down and I like the Tanya prediction, makes sense!

nikvoodoo
Mar 18th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Thanks MrScott! Now comes the hard part....the part where KC makes me look like a chump, or like a predicting genius. I'm gonna hope for the latter.

Th3_T3ch
Mar 19th, 2011, 11:29 PM
I always enjoy reading the predictions, but whenever Kc comments on it, it makes me wonder. Worst part is he strategically response in a non-bias way. I agree with just about everything you predicted, except for the name. I think the name comes from the night they left the colony.

nikvoodoo
Mar 20th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Perhaps you are right, but I'm playing on Kc's double meanings. and I really like the thought of victor and kelly together.

cycogod
Mar 20th, 2011, 06:35 PM
can smurfs die..?

nikvoodoo
Mar 20th, 2011, 06:37 PM
can smurfs die..?

in the words of the prosecutor in my current production:
Objection on the grounds that I have no idea what he's talking about.
Judge replies: Sustained! The witness is ordered to make sense!

IAmMattFriend
Mar 21st, 2011, 09:43 AM
NO! Lizzy! I <3 her :/ I understand where your comming from but has she really fulfilled her purpose/role in the tower? I feel like we don't know her well enough for her to be "next". So I don't think so...

nikvoodoo
Mar 21st, 2011, 09:47 AM
NO! Lizzy! I <3 her :/ I understand where your comming from but has she really fulfilled her purpose/role in the tower? I feel like we don't know her well enough for her to be "next". So I don't think so...

Oh I don't think she's fulfilled her purpose at all. The reason I chose this as a prediction is simple: Lizzy was out on her own with (what I had assumed correctly it seems) limited supplies but more importantly for an unknown amount of time. The longer she's out on her own, the odds increase that she is going to die. But as you see by my prediction percentage: I don't think she's done quite yet. I think she survives this ordeal and if she makes it back to the Tower in one piece, I think it resets the clock on everyone and it will be hard to tell who's next to die.

IAmMattFriend
Mar 21st, 2011, 03:21 PM
Oh I don't think she's fulfilled her purpose at all. The reason I chose this as a prediction is simple: Lizzy was out on her own with (what I had assumed correctly it seems) limited supplies but more importantly for an unknown amount of time. The longer she's out on her own, the odds increase that she is going to die. But as you see by my prediction percentage: I don't think she's done quite yet. I think she survives this ordeal and if she makes it back to the Tower in one piece, I think it resets the clock on everyone and it will be hard to tell who's next to die.

Hope its Datu or Burt they're both incredibly annoying datu:)

Th3_T3ch
Mar 22nd, 2011, 01:00 PM
I'm not sure where exactly this information belongs but this seems the most logical. Michael's uniform is still in the car at Outpost 1. They left the car there after they took refuge in the outpost. This could come up. and If I'm wrong, Kc please tell me.

mem
Mar 29th, 2011, 05:48 AM
wow ! what are the power ball numbers.? well done guys.

nikvoodoo
Mar 29th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Thanks mem! I'm really hoping that as saul and burt leave the tower the just stumble on victor and kelly naked so I can bat a thousand this time!

Ra1th
Mar 29th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Haha I'm tellin u man it's Angel an Riley, it's finally happened!!!

yarri
Mar 29th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Haha I'm tellin u man it's Angel an Riley, it's finally happened!!!

it would explain his good mood.. As I am quite sure Michael's mood was vastly improved from his "time" at the beach with Pegs.