PDA

View Full Version : Wiki nearly updated...

Kc
Mar 14th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Ok, so as a little present, I updated the list of names of who is in the tower. Many of these names may or may not mean anything, but I thought it would be a little booster to get people to update the wiki. There's one piece missing from Chapter 17's synopsis and a few other scattered formatting and misc updates.

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showwiki.php?title=The+Tower
That's the list. enjoy. And once the wiki is updated, you shall have THE MAP.

nikvoodoo
Mar 14th, 2011, 10:02 AM
hehe.....James Olsen....

Kc
Mar 14th, 2011, 10:11 AM
hehe.....James Olsen....
My first reaction was "Who's that?" now it's, should I change it?

nikvoodoo
Mar 14th, 2011, 10:57 AM
I wouldn't dare tell you what to do, my good man.

but if James is one of the people who may become a bigger part of the series, it might be safer to change it and avoid any conflict with DC comics. Especially if James is kind of a bumbling nerdy guy.

Kc
Mar 14th, 2011, 11:15 AM
he doesn't have a big role in the series. It's changed.

j0be
Mar 15th, 2011, 06:59 AM
I'll do some work on it today. If I can find the ones that need updating.

nikvoodoo
Mar 15th, 2011, 08:12 AM
I'll do some work on it today. If I can find the ones that need updating.

I'm pretty sure each episode wii page needs quotes on it if you wanted to tackle that j0be.

itsallgoodie
Mar 15th, 2011, 10:10 AM
ive added a new page to the zombies wiki page. Its not much but its something I felt was missing. Its essentially just general information about the zombies, ie. how people change, and how the zombies can sense people.

nikvoodoo
Mar 15th, 2011, 10:11 AM
saw that. I've added a heading to the zombie page now so its separated by types and General Zombie information. I can't find where you placed the article about How People Turn though. Do you remember where you put it?

Funny Muffins
Mar 15th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Marty Brown?

Sounds like something put together from BACK TO THE FUTURE!

MARTY AND DOC BROWN!?

(I want to be MARTY BROWN the resident Delorean owner!)

^__^

TCM Revolver
Mar 16th, 2011, 11:53 AM
With the exception of Chapter 17-3 recap (needs to be written). The chapters are done. If anybody wants to write a recap for 17-3 that would be awesome.

TCM Revolver
Mar 17th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Sid got 17-3 done last night!! I'll go thru everything and see if there is anything else that needs tweaking.