PDA

View Full Version : We're Not Dead Ep. 3

Britt
Feb 2nd, 2011, 04:16 PM
After a week hiatus, We're Not Dead Episode 3 is up! This week Greg, Britt and our guest Beezball discuss Chapter 18, listen to your zombie growls, talk a little about Kalani, answer listener questions and more!

Linksies:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/WereNotDead
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/were-not-dead/id414153290
http://social.zune.net/podcast/We%27re-Not-Dead/ac4c8215-271b-4d8d-b259-f5a01b79840b

Britt
Feb 2nd, 2011, 04:28 PM
FYI, there's like...a minute long blank spot around the 30 minute mark. I spoke too soon...

mascaria
Feb 2nd, 2011, 04:45 PM
Britt, are you expecting to release WND episodes on the Wednesdays after WA is released? Are you taking the between chapter weeks off too? And finally... Do you want me to add the WND release schedule to the calendar? :)

mascaria
Feb 2nd, 2011, 06:36 PM
Whoa. So maybe don't Google Image Search "Tito Rocket Power" with safe search off to find a picture of what Kalani might look like. D:

StepLaugh
Feb 2nd, 2011, 07:07 PM
I'm looking forward to listen to this tonight.

nikvoodoo
Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:02 PM
Here's my question: You said the curly head man (The Gatekeeper) was Marcus. where did you get that information?

sdkmcqueen
Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:09 PM
Awesome podcast! Thanks for reading my question.

Kc
Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:23 PM
Here's my question: You said the curly head man (The Gatekeeper) was Marcus. where did you get that information?

Yeah, gatekeeper and marcus are two different people. No biggy... They must have missed it.

nikvoodoo
Feb 2nd, 2011, 09:28 PM
Ok, just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I missed. Because that would be kinda a big deal that they already met Marcus....

Is it too much to hope that Marcus has as kick ass a voice as Durai?

I The K Train I
Feb 3rd, 2011, 07:30 AM
I totally get the Tito comparison with Kalani. I have discussed before what I think he looks like and I always said one of those overweight stereotypical looking Hawaiians.

VeritableHero
Feb 3rd, 2011, 07:48 AM
Interesting point about what was on the DVR news report about Ink. I'm re-listening to the episodes to try and find it.

Edit: It was Chapter 2, Part 3 @ the 21 minute mark. Nothing else was found on the DVR that's been mentioned. It's interesting that Ink was being transferred to a mental health facility... and one was mentioned by Angel in the first episode.

StepLaugh
Feb 3rd, 2011, 03:49 PM
Interesting point about what was on the DVR news report about Ink. I'm re-listening to the episodes to try and find it.

Edit: It was Chapter 2, Part 3 @ the 21 minute mark. Nothing else was found on the DVR that's been mentioned. It's interesting that Ink was being transferred to a mental health facility... and one was mentioned by Angel in the first episode.

If you like that, then you'll like this thread.

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showthread.php?36-The-Tattooed-Zombie

RamblinMike
Feb 4th, 2011, 05:30 AM
I totally get the Tito comparison with Kalani. I have discussed before what I think he looks like and I always said one of those overweight stereotypical looking Hawaiians.

yeah, he's always wearing a Hawaiian shirt in my mind. And I don't even know who Tito is.

Ra1th
Feb 4th, 2011, 11:00 AM
that third guy who wasnt greg or britt sounded just like kalani, at first i thought he was defending kalani, because he was the actual actor who played kalani

I The K Train I
Feb 4th, 2011, 12:02 PM
that third guy who wasnt greg or britt sounded just like kalani, at first i thought he was defending kalani, because he was the actual actor who played kalani

Yeah! I was listening to it at first and I though it was Kalani too, thought he was there to defend himself or something. Maybe a later time we will have him there so.

SleepyGlenn
Feb 5th, 2011, 04:06 PM
LOL *rips mask off of guest presenter to reveal Kalani*

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo
Feb 5th, 2011, 09:34 PM
tito ftw, i grew up watching rocket power

Coolluck
Feb 6th, 2011, 01:55 AM
I totally need to go through the series again. Maybe a bit slower because that's usually when the little details start to pop out at me.

I would hope that all people with tattoos are affected differently, or alternately, the tattooed one has a special connection to how this all started. It can't be that this ex-convict just happened to be special.

Also, I think Greg did a pretty good job. However, just the fact that they let him deliver it that way seems to indicate that the place isn't really all that bad. Or at least, it's not oppressive to everyone who is there. There may be a seedy underbelly, but it's not as prevalent as it's been hinted at.

NashKnowsBest
Feb 21st, 2011, 04:32 PM
Thanks for reading my comment, only listened to this a few days ago, have a huge back catalog of podcasts :)

COsurvivor
Apr 17th, 2011, 03:17 PM
I like how they think the "VIRUS" affects people differently... I has the same thoughts, that maybe the 'Roid ragers became the huge zombies...

Luna Guardian
Apr 18th, 2011, 10:25 AM
I like how they think the "VIRUS" affects people differently... I has the same thoughts, that maybe the 'Roid ragers became the huge zombies...
I think then there'd be a lot more Behemoths.

My theory'd be that the special types were constructed whereas the normal fleshbiters are just humans who've come in contact with the virus. This of Resident Evil and all the special critters there. They were all custom built, whereas the regular zombie enemies are just humans who come in contact with T.